+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

chuchay

Star Member
May 18, 2011
Aman82 said:
Hi Madpotato,
I heared one other news.someone told me.the pilot project means ,they only issue op wp but there will be remark that we are not eligilbe for PR.I M TOO SCARED :(
I don't think they issue open permits with "not eligible for PR" remark.No one has ever received one I supposed.It's just a story made by someone who loves to see people crumble down.If there is anyone who can testify to this please post the permit with the nasty remark but until then it will remain a hearsay.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Good point Chuchay. One of the members had a friend whose OWP remark is "not eligible..." But probably there were problems with the friend's documents. We are only second guessing because the friend is not a forum member.

dwine said:
what heared from anybody, that the immigration release more than 2,000 application of OWP in the year 2011. Sad to say that my friend got her OWP recently but the remarks states that not eligible for permanent residency. Hmmmm, i really dont know what's happining with the new rules though. I recently call the immigration a while ago that my papers for PR is on process which the timeline is between 18 to 19 months almost 2 years then. Hope yours is coming soon.
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/is-there-anyone-getting-owp-under-live-in-caregiver-program-t93774.0.html

chuchay said:
I don't think they issue open permits with "not eligible for PR" remark.No one has ever received one I supposed.It's just a story made by someone who loves to see people crumble down.If there is anyone who can testify to this please post the permit with the nasty remark but until then it will remain a hearsay.

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
Berry11 said:
congratulations!
Thanks Berry!!! ;)
How are you doing?
Have you tried job hunting or are you already working?
I believe you are a certifiied RCA so feeling that you can satisfy my curiosity.

When you send your resume, did you put only BC Registrant No# or anything else from the BC RCA/ CHW Registry? I have BC Registrant # but I dont remember if i received something else.

I will greatly appreciate your reply. ;)

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
job_seeker said:
Good point Chuchay. One of the members had a friend whose OWP remark is "not eligible..." But probably there were problems with the friend's documents. We are only second guessing because the friend is not a forum member.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/is-there-anyone-getting-owp-under-live-in-caregiver-program-t93774.0.html
Hi job_seeker,can I ask you an question about my application?I have 2employers,the old one did not give me my payroll or anything about my salary,so when apply,I sent my T4,ROE,contract,and the employment declarance of hours(he sighed his name),do you think they are plenty documents for my application?I choose option 2.thank you so much for your help!

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
You could have added a cover letter explaining the omission of the documents. But anyway the ROE would contain the number of hours and that's what CIC is interested in for option 2.

madpotato said:
Hi job_seeker,can I ask you an question about my application?I have 2employers,the old one did not give me my payroll or anything about my salary,so when apply,I sent my T4,ROE,contract,and the employment declarance of hours(he sighed his name),do you think they are plenty documents for my application?I choose option 2.thank you so much for your help!

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
job_seeker said:
You could have added a cover letter explaining the omission of the documents. But anyway the ROE would contain the number of hours and that's what CIC is interested in for option 2.
Thank you so much Job_seeker! I also had cover letter to explain.

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
EbonyIvory said:
Thanks Berry!!! ;)
How are you doing?
Have you tried job hunting or are you already working?
I believe you are a certifiied RCA so feeling that you can satisfy my curiosity.

When you send your resume, did you put only BC Registrant No# or anything else from the BC RCA/ CHW Registry? I have BC Registrant # but I dont remember if i received something else.

I will greatly appreciate your reply. ;)

Hi ! I'm good, thanks. How r u ?
I haven't started looking for jobs yet cause i am currently here in the philippines, visiting my family. But regarding your question. Yes, you should put your BC registry number just to be sure because some employer asks for ur. It is a guarantee that you indeed are certified rca. ;)

icycool

Apr 13, 2011
tesa said:
Hello guys,
just wanna share with you I got TRV today valit till 2015, Dec ;D
Congrats Tesa, BTW when did you apply for it and which visa office that you sent to? I still wating for one, I applied since Dec 16 in Seattle still wait and wait... :(

tesa

Apr 27, 2011
icycool said:
Congrats Tesa, BTW when did you apply for it and which visa office that you sent to? I still wating for one, I applied since Dec 16 in Seattle still wait and wait... :(
thank you
I applied on Jan 11th, in Buffalo.They received it Jan 13th. The visa is dated Jan 17th.

outlook2011

Star Member
Sep 23, 2011
katrin said:
Hi OUTLOOK...is it ok if someone will get a money order for me? And how much did u spend for calling them to pick up your application?Thank you
yap, I think someone can get bank draft or manager's check for you as long as your payee is Canadian Embassy Manila. Just right your name at the back of the check. The call center representative will give you all the details. You will pay 350 pesos for pik-up and delivery of your documents. I recharge 700 pesos in my smart cellphone and just few pesos left. To make sure recharge like 1,000 pesos if you want to use cellphone or use PLDT landline via long distance.