LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
Kalinka said:
Application processing time is 18 months (fAIP)
(working on applications received up to June 4, 2010)
Guys, we don't need to stop sign petition, and we have continue to fight because processing time will increase again.
Don't give up

CIC have to stop increase processing time, and it's most depends from us, if we will just wait without any actions, this time will be again longer and longer
i agree with kalinka... waiting another 18 months is crazy! we have the right to be with our loved ones as sonnest possible!! lets not stop to sign in our petition letter...

merry christmas everyone!

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
M e r r y C h r i s t m a s T o A l l ! ! !

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
And Thanks for CIC, they dive us OWP - a big Christmas Gift for LIC

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays
And Thanks for CIC, they dive us OWP - a big Christmas Gift for LIC

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Merry xmas every1!!

Cjoie28

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2010
Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope everyone is having great holidays with their friends and family.

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
Cjoie28 said:
Merry Christmas Everyone! I hope everyone is having great holidays with their friends and family.
Merry Christmas Christine!!! ;)
God a flu but having a wonderful moment!!!
Boxing day starts some stores at midnight!!!

Have a Happy Merry Christmas Everyone!!! ;)

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
Merry Christmas late to everybody!

Sorry for being away, I'm looking for jobs now. I quit my job 2 weeks ago and I'm so happy in leaving them.

ANyway, the petition is still on and im trying to get more people to sign up it by facebook. We need more signatures....

Let's keep fighting for it and Kalinka thanks for your support.

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
Strikenannies said:
Merry Christmas late to everybody!

Sorry for being away, I'm looking for jobs now. I quit my job 2 weeks ago and I'm so happy in leaving them.

ANyway, the petition is still on and im trying to get more people to sign up it by facebook. We need more signatures....

Let's keep fighting for it and Kalinka thanks for your support.

Merry Xams to you ,it is happiest moment when when can leave these families,(at least for me),hope you find a new job soon!do something you happy with !

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
That's sad. Are these families really so bad? Anyway a brighter tomorrow is in the offing.

madpotato said:
Merry Xams to you ,it is happiest moment when when can leave these families,(at least for me),hope you find a new job soon!do something you happy with !

littlenurse

Apr 15, 2011
Hi , everyone
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I have a question that I got my open work permit on 19th Dec, 2011 and the e-case showed decision made, but my husband was not receive any letter about PR. Is there anyone know what is that mean? how long should I wait for my pr? I have to wait until cic has approved my husband's case?
hlep!!!

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
littlenurse said:
Hi , everyone
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

I have a question that I got my open work permit on 19th Dec, 2011 and the e-case showed decision made, but my husband was not receive any letter about PR. Is there anyone know what is that mean? how long should I wait for my pr? I have to wait until cic has approved my husband's case?
hlep!!!

I have received mine nov. 25 and my dependent still hasn't received any. All the other information is in the cOnfirmation that was sent to you. You will be granted pr the same time. Once he passed all the requirements like medical, criminal background check etc... That's when you will be granted pr.

littlenurse

Apr 15, 2011
Berry11 said:
I have received mine nov. 25 and my dependent still hasn't received any. All the other information is in the cOnfirmation that was sent to you. You will be granted pr the same time. Once he passed all the requirements like medical, criminal background check etc... That's when you will be granted pr.
Thanks Berry 11. Now the only thing what we can do is waiting, right? hehe. I see. Another waiting game.