+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Huh?!is it me or cic just went back from june 25, 2010 to june 4,2010? It is now 18 mos for 1st stage approval,tsk tsk

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
Kyberxs27 said:
Big things comes in small Packages!
finally, after waiting for Mr. Postman to deliver my Mails! I got my OWP just few hours ago.
valid until: 16 June 2014
with Remarks:
Temporary Resident Status maintained as per R183(6)
Document Issued to passport expiry. Must renew passport for extensions.
Pending LIC APR..KZD/D*

Happy Holidays to everyone! Champagne time!
Congratulations Kyberxs! ;)

Happy Holiday too! :-*

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
roxaida said:
Wow thats great! If u mean embassy, in RCBC makati city? Where did u get that info? That is really helpful to us whos planning to go for a vacation...

Anyways guys, i juz recived my owp! Wooohooo!!! Thank god!

Aprroved last december 10. Valid until march 5, 2015. Remarks: pending LIC apr, permanent residency maintained as per.............

Merry christmas everyone!!!
Congratulations roxaida! ;)

Merry CHRISTmas to you too! :-*

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
Oksy said:
Hi, girls!

Though I received my PR on November 8, my problems are not over yet. First of all, I haven't received my PR card yet, so going home for holidays is still a dream.

But there is a bigger problem here I would like to ask your advice as many of us have gone through different kinds of predicaments. So, here is the story.

I am ready to leave my employer, but I promised to wait for the lady to replace me. This lady is in Ottawa now working as a LIC and she applied for her WP for a new employer, the one I am working for now. She applied in September yet and till now - no news. Is there a way to check what is going on? What telephone number should we call to know what is going on - whether they lost her application in Vegreville( she applied on-line) or it got lost somewhere at the post office?
@ Oksy.. Congrats that you've got your PR already! ;)

I don't know what your interviewer (immigration officer) told you about "how many weeks it take that your card will come". When we did our interview last monday, our interviewer told us that it take 8 weeks that the card will arrived, even only "approximately 4 weeks" stated on the papers that comes with our PR confirmation.
And base on CIC website, processing times for NEW PR card takes 34 business days. Here: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/perm-card.asp

About the application of the lady that will replace you, she can call CIC hotline 1888-242-2100 & 1 2 7, and or she can talk with CIC agent and inquire the status of her application.
You can check the application for Work Permit (New Employer) processing time here, paper or online application: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp.asp

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
cryingmom said:
HI girls, finally I got my OWP today, pending....

Wish all of a Merry Christmas!
Congrats cryingmom! ;)

Merry CHRISTmas to you too! :-*

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Oksy said:
Hi, girls!

Though I received my PR on November 8, my problems are not over yet. First of all, I haven't received my PR card yet, so going home for holidays is still a dream.

But there is a bigger problem here I would like to ask your advice as many of us have gone through different kinds of predicaments. So, here is the story.

I am ready to leave my employer, but I promised to wait for the lady to replace me. This lady is in Ottawa now working as a LIC and she applied for her WP for a new employer, the one I am working for now. She applied in September yet and till now - no news. Is there a way to check what is going on? What telephone number should we call to know what is going on - whether they lost her application in Vegreville( she applied on-line) or it got lost somewhere at the post office?
hi,,in that case,,she can go to local cic officeE and ask if her work permit has been approved,,if it was,,then she can ask for a copy which will cost her $30.. i went to local cic before and found out they havent recvd my wp applction,the IO said mybe its on other unit..after 2 weeks i rcv my wp in the mail..

Cjoie28

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2010
Shelleonn said:
Huh?!is it me or cic just went back from june 25, 2010 to june 4,2010? It is now 18 mos for 1st stage approval,tsk tsk
It's not just you. I noticed that too and I was like what the **?!!! And for sure they updated already for this week because the processing time for work permit and study permit changed and was modified on Dec 21, 2011.
I still haven't received my OWP, I guess I have to wait til next year (sigh***)

littlenurse

Apr 15, 2011
Hi, guys
I am an applicant with sponser on june 1st,2010. I checked my e-case this week on 20th Dec 2011 that changed to decision made. But I am not receive any owp or letter. my husband in China did not receive any letter either.

chuchay

Star Member
May 18, 2011
littlenurse

if you look at the date when your application was approved it was "2 DAYS" ago.Mails take about a week or two to receive and even longer because of the holiday season

littlenurse

Apr 15, 2011
chuchay said:
littlenurse

if you look at the date when your application was approved it was "2 DAYS" ago.Mails take about a week or two to receive and even longer because of the holiday season
I am just afraid that the decision is not good one, because I did not receive owp and my husband did not get lc2. I hope this is Christmas gift, not a disaster.

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Wish me luck Ka Forum! Tomorrow I have Job assessment hope to start right away after the holidays!!!
Merry Christmas To all of US here!!! this coming New Year will bring good fortune for all of us!!! :)
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY BLESSED NEW YEARS TO ALL OF US LIC's.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
What job type are you being assessed for?

hardwokerAngel said:
Wish me luck Ka Forum! Tomorrow I have Job assessment hope to start right away after the holidays!!!
Merry Christmas To all of US here!!! this coming New Year will bring good fortune for all of us!!! :)
MERRY CHRISTMAS AND HAPPY BLESSED NEW YEARS TO ALL OF US LIC's.

trisha

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
@hardworkerangel:goodluck on your interview!! Give your best shot! DOnt forget to pray he will guide you for sure..