Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
roxaida said:
Thank u harworker angel for the helpful info! :)

But i noticed its 3months processing time. I cant do it anymore coz my flight is march 17. Do u know how it process in philippines? Please help me...

You have to fill out the application for trv online, validate it and print it. Also your original work permit, bank draft( payable to canadian embassy manila), family information( it'll pop up when you validate your application online) original passport and 2 pcs of ID pic ( specification found online). You can choose to drop it in canadian bassy which processing takes 10 business days or you can choose to have it picked up bu a courier from your house

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/tw_returning-tt_retournant.aspx?lang=eng&view=d

I called candian embassy manila for the above info.. I am going home on january too that's why i gathered all that info ASAP

Hope this helps...

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
@ rOxaida: here's more info...

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/working-travailler.aspx?lang=eng&view=d

bakerfrench

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
molo5000 said:
Congratulations bakerfrench! ;)

As what I have know, your client ID number that immigration Canada gave you on your work permit since your first entry in Canada will be your last and final client ID number!

This is an urgent matter that you need to take action! try to contact CIC as soon as possible!
Thank you molo5000!

I went to Service Canada this afternoon to renew my SIN card. The agent said it is ok to have a different client ID number on my new open work permit. He just called CIC and clarified it and linked two numbers together. So I got my SIN card renewed and everything seems fine. If anyone has the same situation, don't worry. :) Merry Christmas and Happy holidays!

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
awol_78 said:
Hi molo5000. Yes, CIC asked for my client history update in August. I mailed it August 15 or 19, cant remember the exact date. Congratulations to you and to your wife :)
Thanks awol_78! :-*

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
cardcraw said:
@ molo5000 yes am still with my employer but I am going to be moving on now. Its about time.........lol
@ cardcraw.. okey. So you can easily apply for TRV if you want..
cardcraw said:
I also received a second letter stating I will be getting a refund of $150 for a work permit application. ( I had applied to extend my current work permit before the pilot project because of the long processing time) I am very happy am getting back the money. I will use it to apply for a visa.

I very much feel like a slave who has gotten freedom......................lol. :) JOB HUNTING TIME
Or if you leave your employer, try to give them 2 weeks notice. If they let you leave early, so.. good for you! ;D

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
ayeh said:
thank you! I also renew my healthcard today. Im stress free now, I finally have a vald healthcard and having a baby on the end of January. To those who are still waiting, be positive and keep praying. God s good He will grant what our heart desires. Never lose hope!

I have another question, Can I also renew my SIN card wthout employer?
Good for you, ayeh! :-*

about if you can renew your SIN.. I think yes! Same number of your old SIN. Just try to inquire in Service Canada. Good luck! ;)

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
bakerfrench said:
Thank you molo5000!

I went to Service Canada this afternoon to renew my SIN card. The agent said it is ok to have a different client ID number on my new open work permit. He just called CIC and clarified it and linked two numbers together. So I got my SIN card renewed and everything seems fine. If anyone has the same situation, don't worry. :) Merry Christmas and Happy holidays!
Well.. Good for you, bakerfrench! :-*

But try to verified it by yourself to CIC. It is better to be sure! ;D

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
@berry and roxida. When your back in the Philippines I think as wp holder you still have to go to poea to get something like balik mangagawa for ofw. It cost around 1000+ pesos. You cannot enter airport if you dont have that. Pls check it out too.

trisha

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
@hardworkingangel:thanks so much for the info! Dont forgrt to update us about your friend who went to the phils..anf if what documents your friend submitted..is she employed with owp?

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trisha said:
@ hardworkingangel:thanks so much for the info! Dont forgrt to update us about your friend who went to the phils..anf if what documents your friend submitted..is she employed with owp?
no problems! yes i will update you all if how did she do it. For more info. heres the website:
http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/working-travailler.aspx?lang=eng&view=d

heres: under #6. from that website:
6. I am a Returning Temporary Worker (including Live-in Caregivers)

If you hold a valid work permit, you still need a valid temporary resident visa to re-enter Canada and continue your employment.

To submit your application for a visa to return to Canada, please contact the Call Centre at the following numbers. Your completed application will be picked up by a courier at your address at an arranged time and will be delivered to our office for processing. The courier service is available all over the Philippines. Incomplete applications will be returned at the applicant's expense.

You can download the application forms from this website:
•Temporary Resident Visa Application
•Supplementary Information Form | PDF * (53 KB)

You also need to provide these additional documents:
•Two (2) photos.
•The correct processing fee. Fee must be paid by manager's cheque, certified cheque, postal money order or bank draft payable to the "Canadian Embassy, Manila". Cheques and PMOs should be valid upon submission of your application. Cash will NOT be accepted and processing fee is non-refundable.
•Current passport (valid for six months after the date of intended entry to Canada), and old passports showing previous travel. If the laminate on your biopage is disturbed around the photo, your passport will be returned to you. In order to save valuable time, please obtain a new passport prior to submitting your application.
•Letter from Employer stating that you are expected to return to Canada and resume employment
•A valid Work Permit

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
wsongco said:
@ berry and roxida. When your back in the Philippines I think as wp holder you still have to go to poea to get something like balik mangagawa for ofw. It cost around 1000+ pesos. You cannot enter airport if you dont have that. Pls check it out too.

Thanks... Yeah i already got the info bout that ... It's actually some philhealth payment + etc... Costs actually 2,000 php...

My friend wasn't able to check in cause she forgot to get that ;)

Chie

Dec 1, 2011
Hi guys I just got my OWP today, issued Dec 10,2011 and valid till the exp of my pasaport. Remarks: pending LIC APR. Thank you God... Happy Holidays to all!!!

ayeh

Dec 9, 2011
Chie said:
Hi guys I just got my OWP today, issued Dec 10,2011 and valid till the exp of my pasaport. Remarks: pending LIC APR. Thank you God... Happy Holidays to all!!!
Congratulation! I wish you the best of luck :-* :-* :-*

Merry Merry Christmas to Every one :)

ayeh

Dec 9, 2011
hardwokerAngel said:
Yes you can renew your SIN card even without employer, I just did mine yesterday. Just bring your OLD WORKING PERMIT, PASSPORT AND YOUR OPEN WORKING PERMIT to the Service Canada Office and they will give you the Temporary Copy of Your SIN Number and wait for the CARD in the mail.
I will do that tomorrow ;)

Thank's to everyone........Glad I join this forum :-* :-* :-* :-* :-*

You all guys are so helpful ;)