File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
cardcraw said:
congrats molo5000 and others who got their OWP in the mail

I got mine in the mail today too, Its valid until 2015 and said pending LIC APR. I am December 31, 2010 applicant. I also received a second letter stating I will be getting a refund of $150 for a work permit application. ( I had applied to extend my current work permit before the pilot project because of the long processing time) I am very happy am getting back the money. I will use it to apply for a visa.

I very much feel like a slave who has gotten freedom......................lol. :) JOB HUNTING TIME
Thanks & Congrats to you too, cardcraw! ;)

Are you stiil working with your employer?

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
awol_78 said:
Hi, i received my OWP today. So happy. I called CIC this afternoon,( 1-2-1) because I wanted to know if they mailed my OWP but luckily it arrived just in time. What confuses me is the response from the automated machine which said "we anticipate to give you a response on December 25 2011". I was surprised and got nervous at the same time. Maybe its a messaging error. Happy holidays to all!
Congratulations awol_78! ;)

Did CIC asked you before about CLIENT HISTORY UPDATE?

Could you please update our spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah6Gh11lOdXIdENfdkpxZ3VnbS14MUt3VUNEYW1JaXc&hl=en_GB#gid=0

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkiQYl3dm3zTdDZRTHp4Z2QyUG0xU1VpU01COHE2Ync&hl=en_GB#gid=0

Thanks! ;D

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
bakerfrench said:
I got my OWP today too. But I am confused, how come the client ID number in my OWP is different from the one I had on my live-in caregiver work permit before? With the remarks: pending lic APR.
Congratulations bakerfrench! ;)

As what I have know, your client ID number that immigration Canada gave you on your work permit since your first entry in Canada will be your last and final client ID number!

This is an urgent matter that you need to take action! try to contact CIC as soon as possible!

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
Panda28 said:
And Do you know why I can not see my ECAS by online? before I was able to see it.
@ Panda28.. try to call CIC and ask them to restore your eCAS. Or email them @ web-tech-support@cic.gc.ca and tell them to restore your eCAS!

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
EbonyIvory said:
THANK YOU VERY MUCH molo!!!
Whenever i lose the patience, you always give me the big encouragement and i really appreciate it.
Same to you Merry Christmas and Best wishes to you and your famaily in 2012.
Have a wonderful holiday season!!! ;)
Thanks Ebony! :-* :-* :-*

awol_78

Sep 19, 2011
Hi molo5000. Yes, CIC asked for my client history update in August. I mailed it August 15 or 19, cant remember the exact date. Congratulations to you and to your wife :)

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
trisha said:
Anyone who applied for trv please give me some advice i dont have employer now but i already got my owp ..im taking the risk of going home i really misa my daughter the last time i saw her wjen she was 3 months old and this time i want to bw there on her 2nd bday..i ask my friend to write a letter for me since he also wanted to get me as the nanny of his daughter wheb i come back from vacation..do you think itll be ok if i give that letter to get trv???pls help
Trisha same situation as me... Please PM me wenever u get response about this... Or ill pm u if i knew something... Thank u! :-*

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shey said:
Hi shelleon.. Im also june 4, 2010 applicant.. I recieved my owp sept. And my remarks is initial approval.. I also recieved a letter saying that i met all the requirments that i am allowed to study but need to apply for study permit.. I am single applicant but since then i havent recieved anything yet.. I ask mp to help me follow up my application.. And she said that cic will review it january 12. And will send a letter if i need to go for medical examination or they will issue my pr.. Just wondering why do they need to review it for medical examination? if they said that they already eliminate the second medical examination? Is there any single applicant here that go second medical examination? I hope to get my pr nextyear.. Praying that god touche
@shey your applications have been approve 1st stage since you got your owp last september when the owp issuance for single applicant is booming that time,but now even june with dependants who got owp doesnt got 1st stage yet which is wrong,you wont get medical letter coz they abolish it but maybe they will we dont know,and i think january 12 is the day you might recieve your pr letter so just be patient

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roxaida said:
thank you hardworkerangel!

do u know how long they will issue the visa? thanks again!
check this out information about TRV: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/visas/processing-traitement.aspx?view=d
fees for TRV: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/assets/pdfs/visas/50_1_eng.pdf

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roxaida said:
Anyone who applied for trv please give me some advice i dont have employer now but i already got my owp ..im taking the risk of going home i really misa my daughter the last time i saw her wjen she was 3 months old and this time i want to bw there on her 2nd bday..i ask my friend to write a letter for me since he also wanted to get me as the nanny of his daughter wheb i come back from vacation..do you think itll be ok if i give that letter to get trv???pls help
Just do the right thing because if you caught on lying its a big problem for you. I attached the website about getting TRV you don't have to have a letter as long you have OWP and other immigrations documents. check that out and do it as soon as possible because it might take upto 3 months.

check this out information about TRV: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/visas/processing-traitement.aspx?view=d
fees for TRV: http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/assets/pdfs/visas/50_1_eng.pdf

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
hardwokerAngel said:
Thank u harworker angel for the helpful info! :)

But i noticed its 3months processing time. I cant do it anymore coz my flight is march 17. Do u know how it process in philippines? Please help me...

ayeh

Dec 9, 2011
molo5000 said:
Congratulations ayeh! ;)

Please update our spreadsheet:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah6Gh11lOdXIdENfdkpxZ3VnbS14MUt3VUNEYW1JaXc&hl=en_GB#gid=0

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0AkiQYl3dm3zTdDZRTHp4Z2QyUG0xU1VpU01COHE2Ync&hl=en_GB#gid=0

Thanks! ;D
thank you! I also renew my healthcard today. Im stress free now, I finally have a vald healthcard and having a baby on the end of January. To those who are still waiting, be positive and keep praying. God s good He will grant what our heart desires. Never lose hope!

I have another question, Can I also renew my SIN card wthout employer?

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roxaida said:
Thank u harworker angel for the helpful info! :)

But i noticed its 3months processing time. I cant do it anymore coz my flight is march 17. Do u know how it process in philippines? Please help me...
My friend is going home this Christmas and she just recieved her owp as well and she don't have TRV too, she told me that she will going to get in The Philippines, its only take 10 days their. I will let you know the rest of the imformation once she get back here. She'll be going home Dec.25,2011 and Come back Jan.30, 2012, Im sure you can go home by that time even you dont have TRV. I will give you the info once she got hers.

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ayeh said:
thank you! I also renew my healthcard today. Im stress free now, I finally have a vald healthcard and having a baby on the end of January. To those who are still waiting, be positive and keep praying. God s good He will grant what our heart desires. Never lose hope!

I have another question, Can I also renew my SIN card wthout employer?
Yes you can renew your SIN card even without employer, I just did mine yesterday. Just bring your OLD WORKING PERMIT, PASSPORT AND YOUR OPEN WORKING PERMIT to the Service Canada Office and they will give you the Temporary Copy of Your SIN Number and wait for the CARD in the mail.