LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
Jepoy0424 said:
i called hotline 127 this morning and it says that they just recieved my application, nothing else. it didnt even say that my application is on process but on my ecas, is says that its on process already since April 2011. i submitted my application last March. :(
Same as mine... :-(

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Strikenannies said:
Hardworkangel congratulations! I knew that yours OWP was coming too!
Now start plan your trip again...
Thanks Strikenannies! I can't plan my trip already I already told my family that Im not coming back this year, beside Im studying rightnow so I have no time to go this year! Thank you!

grachael

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Girls and Boys!

Don't forget our fight it's still on. The stage 2 can turn a nightmare. I'm very skeptical about all this OWP releases. I'm glad but I'm afraid after all that happen and all those months waiting.

Please who is new here sign up the petition and send to your friends and family. Still has some girls from may and June/2010 that didn't receive any new about OWP. I believe that the petition helped us, so let's help who is still in the line. You know that it's a nightmare!

yup, we will continue to be vigilant strikenannies..

Mrs. Just Tiis

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
Guys,

I didn't know that getting OWP is not synonymous to getting 1st stage approval?!?!?

One of my friends called CIC, and she was told that CIC finally gave in to give OWP's so we can start finding new jobs. But it does not necessarily mean we've been granted 1st stage approval. That's why some 2011 applicants were granted OWP's. And that's why there's a separate letter confirming if we've met all the requirements for permanent residency...

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
and also guys my friend in Whitby her application just mailed in june of 2011 and she already got her's as well..

Mrs. Just Tiis

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
Yeah. I guess they've released OWP's regardless if the applicant passed the requirements for 1st stage approval, that way he/she can find a job and not be a burden to Employment Insurance by staying unemployed or be not forced to stay as a live-in caregiver....

So the update of 17-18 mos processing time on the website still holds.

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
tayme said:
Anyone here knows how many weeks to receive the pr card after the interview? ::)
My friend said 8 weeks ;)

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
Mrs. Just Tiis said:
Guys,

I didn't know that getting OWP is not synonymous to getting 1st stage approval?!?!?

One of my friends called CIC, and she was told that CIC finally gave in to give OWP's so we can start finding new jobs. But it does not necessarily mean we've been granted 1st stage approval. That's why some 2011 applicants were granted OWP's. And that's why there's a separate letter confirming if we've met all the requirements for permanent residency...

So that means if you received confirmation letter, you passed first stage?

grachael

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@miseria : not yet. it was just approved last Dec.3 so i think it would take a couple of weeks before i get it.
lets just wait and see how real this OWP is.
Godbless

miseria

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
grachael said:
@ miseria : not yet. it was just approved last Dec.3 so i think it would take a couple of weeks before i get it.
lets just wait and see how real this OWP is.
Godbless
@ grachael

automated voice machine didnt tell you that a document has been issued?