+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

poknat

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
hi guyz and girls...

Congrats to all who received their OWP.. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Advance Merry Xmas....!!!!

God is Good all the time

its not true that they based on the expiry of your passport in my opinion coz mine expires in 2015 but they just gave me 1 year to my OWP

thanks

bakerfrench

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lyvly said:
hi bakerfrench,,did u go back home during your 24 months of employment?please f u dont mind me askin.. my 2 friend r not approve yet and they r both ahead of me... i wonder y ???
No. I didn't go back home until I finished 24months.

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
I just talked to CIC call centre agent.
My owp is valid only until Oct 01, 2012 because of my passport validity.
She also told me that the decision has not been made yet on my application for PR eventhough CIC already issued my OWP.
Good thing to know is my applicaion for PR is forwared to an officer to assess for the approval in principle.
Seems there is another waiting time but hope to hear another good news by this month.

jowikid

Nov 3, 2010
Hi everyone, I'm new here, thanks for all the infos. I sent my application april 2011 and i just phoned CIC the agent told me it's still on process. I asked him why some of the recent applicants received they're OWP already. He told me that my PR is already on process and I have to wait for 1st step and I will get my OWP by March 2012.

Congratulations to all of those who got they're OWP already. To those who were still waiting, just keep the faith. Godbless everyone.

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
jowikid said:
Hi everyone, I'm new here, thanks for all the infos. I sent my application april 2011 and i just phoned CIC the agent told me it's still on process. I asked him why some of the recent applicants received they're OWP already. He told me that my PR is already on process and I have to wait for 1st step and I will get my OWP by March 2012.

Congratulations to all of those who got they're OWP already. To those who were still waiting, just keep the faith. Godbless everyone.
agents are agents and they usually have different answers...dont lose hope you'll get yours b4 xmas...

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
I am Aug 2010 applicant Nothing yet. Just in process.
I went to MP today and explain them about my situation, and fill some application
Agent told me - they will send me answer in 2-3 days.
Everyone 2010 applicant who didn't receive OWP yet - Just go to local MP and complain your situation, they will sent letter to CIC immediately, and you will know what is happen with your file.
For nannies from Edmonton it is here
Laurie Hawn - Member of Parliament for Edmonton-Centre
Contact
Us
Constituency Office:

11156 - 142nd Street
Edmonton, Alberta
T5M 4G5

Ph: 780-442-1888
Fax: 780-442-1891

Laurie.Hawn.C1@parl.gc.ca

Ottawa Office:

400 Justice Bldg.
House of Commons
Ottawa, ON K1A 0A6

Ph: 613-992-4524
Fax: 613-943-0044

Laurie.Hawn@parl.gc.ca

Do not wait, just go today and ask them. If we not asking them and not fighting - we can not see nothing even till next December :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Do not wait, just go today and ask them. If we not asking them and not fighting - we can not see nothing even till next December

grachael

Nov 2, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@miseria : I think it should be in the mail in a couple of weeks. then should we be celebrating. hehe

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
Girls and Boys!

Don't forget our fight it's still on. The stage 2 can turn a nightmare. I'm very skeptical about all this OWP releases. I'm glad but I'm afraid after all that happen and all those months waiting.

Please who is new here sign up the petition and send to your friends and family. Still has some girls from may and June/2010 that didn't receive any new about OWP. I believe that the petition helped us, so let's help who is still in the line. You know that it's a nightmare!

tayme

Star Member
Feb 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Anyone here knows how many weeks to receive the pr card after the interview? ::)

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
http://www.change.org/petitions/live-in-caregiver-program-in-canada-faster-1st-stage-of-approval-after-apply-for-pr-under-the-lcp-in-canada

Sign please

miseria

Star Member
Feb 14, 2011
i think this new pilot project is sort of a bargain.some sort of a consolation coz cic is cutting the number of PR to be approved.

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I wanna share with you guys...
I just spoke to immigration My OWP/PR was mailed December 4, 2011 Im soo happy rightnow...after waiting for so long finally is over! Thank God!!:) :)

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013