May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@honiko- multiple visa is the one he is holding? Did you inform them he is here?

Argy

Apr 4, 2010
Hi guys,

Finally I got my OWP yesterday :). My application was sent on May 13 2010, I am married but my husband had no receive LC2.
Long waiting, no job, depressed.... made me go back home since 5 months ago. Now I want to go back to Canada, I am unemployed, I need to apply for TRV. I need an advice if you know, how can I do it?, Can my husband go to Canada under my OPW while both of us waiting there for PR?

Please!!..... Thanks in advance

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
@ Tayme, Honiko and Argy.. Congratulations to all of you!!!

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Argy said:
Hi guys,

Finally I got my OWP yesterday :). My application was sent on May 13 2010, I am married but my husband had no receive LC2.
Long waiting, no job, depressed.... made me go back home since 5 months ago. Now I want to go back to Canada, I am unemployed, I need to apply for TRV. I need an advice if you know, how can I do it?, Can my husband go to Canada under my OPW while both of us waiting there for PR?

@argy congratulations can you pls tell me when does your e-cas change?does your owp come before your ecas change thanks will really appreciate it

Argy

Apr 4, 2010
My ecas changed on the weekend. Nov 27. Yesterday my friend call me, my OPW had arrived. But I am outside Canada.... Please who knows what should I do??????

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Argy said:
My ecas changed on the weekend. Nov 27. Yesterday my friend call me, my OPW had arrived. But I am outside Canada.... Please who knows what should I do??????
Are you from the phillipines?if you have your owp try to apply at the canadian embassy there,go to there website at manila.gc.ca and look for apply a temporary resident visa(re-entry visa) one of the requirements is a valid work permit and a letter from your employer,im may 13 2010 applicant too i hope i can get my owp permit soon,good luck to you

Cjoie28

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2010
Argy said:
Hi guys,

Hi,

Maybe you can ask your friend to send your OWP back home and then you can apply for TRV in visa office wherever you are now. I think you would get it since you have OWP and PR in process. Don't lose hope everything's gonna be alright. Cheer up!

honiko

Nov 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Strikenannies said:
Honiko if you don't mind, Can you tell where are you coming from? And your husband?
I'm from the Philippines

honiko

Nov 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rosellyalung said:
@ honiko- multiple visa is the one he is holding? Did you inform them he is here?
yes ,the immigration definitely knows he is here. His work permit expired and his employer was denied LMO so we applied for visitor's status and they granted him visitor's permit which will expire on the date my work permit expires. Now, we are going to apply OWP for him while waiting for PR.

honiko

Nov 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Argy said:
Hi guys,

Yes , your husband can apply for OWP.

honiko

Nov 6, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sydneywhite said:
Hello :) How could this possibly be???
I just called CIC to clarify some error on the medical form for my husband, I also clarified if my husband can apply for OWP and she said yes as long as you received a letter of first stage approval.

yuling7303

Nov 28, 2011
hi i am new here, i want ask a question to Katrin and sydneywhite,or anyone alse can help me: I Already have my OPEN WORK PERMIT & about to apply for TRV (Re-entry VISA) but I don't have job yet (currently unemployed as my employer released me already) and I have IN CANADA application for PRV ,just like sydneywhite.could you tell me how to apply re-entry visa with my open work permit, and sydneywhite,did you success to apply re-entry visa, what did you do, please tell me the detial,thank you evey much!

cic recieved my application on April 29,2010,i got my open work permit on Nov 22,2011,i am married with one child.Now i want to go home to see my daughter, must i attach a letter that show i am employed ?