Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wsongco said:
THANKS STRIKENANNIES THIS IS WHAT IM WAITING FOR

GOD SPEED!

To all my friends especially to those LCP like me Please read this article and sign. We are doing a SIGNATURE CAMPAIGN TO SUBMIT TO IMMIGRATION http://www.change.org/​petitions/​live-in-caregiver-program-in-ca​nada-faster-1st-stage-of-appro​val-after-apply-for-pr-under-t​he-lcp-in-canada#

I just signed and forwarded to all canadian people, friends and family I know as well

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
http://www.voiceonline.com/2011/11/25/conservative-cuts-to-live-in-caregivers-will-hurt-families-ndp604/

Conservative cuts to live-in caregivers will hurt families: NDP

OTTAWA – The Conservative government will cut the Live-in Caregiver program (LIC) by 25-44 percent next year, contradicting the Immigration Minister’s prior assurances that it will be “a growing and important aspect of the immigration system in the future.”

Recently tabled immigration targets for 2012 show the Conservative government will issue 9,000 visas to caregivers and their families, a sharp reduction from 13,909 in 2010 and the projected 12,000-16,000 in 2011.

“This is misguided policy and a broken promise,” says NDP Immigration Critic Don Davies (Vancouver Kingsway). “The Live-in Caregiver program is one of the most successful programs we have, and caregivers provide a much-needed service to Canadians, particularly seniors and children.

“18 months ago, Minister Kenney publicly acknowledged the value of this program and promised it would grow. What’s changed?” asked Davies.

New Democrats propose to expand and reform the LIC program to make it more effective and fair.

“As the program exists now, caregivers are separated from their own families for an average of seven years,” said Davies. “And these cuts will only make this problem worse.”

Davies said that caregivers should have the option of living outside their employer’s premises if they wish, and get permanent residency and open work permits much faster. New democrats would also reunite families more quickly.

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
only 17 sign up. where are the caregivers we know who wants to be part of this. pls pls sign up now!

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
Strikenannies said:
i will try to set up for 1000. Now is 100.

We need at least 1000 signatures to start shake with the immigration...at least 1000.
1000 or more. what will happen if we reach these numbers?

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Please, who could explain me which kind of information is in kit LC2? I have my son back home and I dont know which paper and information I will have sent to Embassy
Thank you

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Livein Caregivers Canada facebook account has a point about plagiarism. We should create our own words for the petitions' request. Here's what Live-in Caregivers Canada quoted "Livein Caregivers Canada, Hi STRIKE NANNIES, good job for doing this but did you make those composition on your own or copied from someone else words or where did you get those infos if possible kindly insert who or where did you get those infos because I guess it looks like or I mean looks the same thought that was written on the thestar so as to avoid plagiarism. Thanks. Kudos to you for doing this petition. To Wilma Songco Cicoria: I did signed the petitions' request under my name but I just want to ask if possible kindly put where did Strike Nannies get those infos written on that petition. We're here to support this for our own sake but it's not good stealing words." http://www.thestar.com/news/article/1092211#.Ts6_H0aOo2c.twitter

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
You're right honeysweetie, in part, it's from a news article published a few days ago:

http://www.thestar.com/news/article/1092211

Maybe cite the author, Nicholas Keung, to avoid getting accused of plagiarism.

honeysweetie said:
Livein Caregivers Canada facebook account has a point about plagiarism. We should create our own words for the petitions' request. Here's what Live-in Caregivers Canada quoted "Livein Caregivers Canada, Hi STRIKE NANNIES, good job for doing this but did you make those composition on your own or copied from someone else words or where did you get those infos if possible kindly insert who or where did you get those infos because I guess it looks like or I mean looks the same thought that was written on the thestar so as to avoid plagiarism. Thanks. Kudos to you for doing this petition. To Wilma Songco Cicoria: I did signed the petitions' request under my name but I just want to ask if possible kindly put wheto avoid getting accused for re did Strike Nannies get those infos written on that petition. We're here to support this for our own sake but it's not good stealing words."

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
so what shall we do can strikenannies edit it. if you have any suggestion on the petition letter pls say now or forever hold their peace.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
She has to edit the petition letter, enclose the copied words from the article in quotes and then add some of her own, something from her own heart, the difficulties she had encountered and what anguish it has brought her and her family and let the people know that her feelings are shared by hundreds if not thousands of caregivers under the program all waiting for their open work permit and to be reunited with their families again. it does not have to be high sounding. the statistics she can "copy" from the article.

wsongco said:
so what shall we do can strikenannies edit it. if you have any suggestion on the petition letter pls say now or forever hold their peace.

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
job_seeker said:
She has to edit the petition letter, enclose the copied words from the article in quotes and then add some of her own, something from her own heart, the difficulties she had encountered and what anguish it has brought her and her family and let the people know that her feelings are shared by hundreds if not thousands of caregivers under the program all waiting for their open work permit and to be reunited with their families again. it does not have to be high sounding. the statistics she can "copy" from the article.
Thanks girls! i changed the letter already and I will write more later. If someone wants to write a letter to post there is more than welcome. When we collect 1000 signatures I'm taking it to Don Davies and ask him to take to his party. I hope this work!

JoyceLam

Feb 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Oct-2013
LANDED..........
Jan-2014
lyvly said:
http://www.change.org/petitions/live-in-caregiver-program-in-canada-faster-1st-stage-of-approval-after-apply-for-pr-under-the-lcp-in-canada

lets all copy and paste this link everwhere...there are thousands of caregivers out there...
me and my husband just signed it.

I've sent the link to all of my LCP friends and their families. I asked them and every family members(LC2) to sign it!!!

Please everyone sign and send...

Datamira

Oct 4, 2011
JoyceLam said:
me and my husband just signed it.

I've sent the link to all of my LCP friends and their families. I asked them and every family members(LC2) to sign it!!!

Please everyone sign and send...
I have sent to all my friends too, and some of them already did!