NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
katrin said:
HHhmmm as far as i know you can leave the country and comeback coz you are Open permit now,meaning ur work or employer is UNKNOWN,.If you show a letter from any employer that you will work for them when you comeback,that's fine..their not gonna check the backgroud of the employer anyways....

sure you can leave the country but the thing is if you were on vacation and you get a letter for PR Interview? what will happen if you missed your PR interview. its a big risk. better call CIC when is the expecting PR interview? check the other timeline of live in caregiver who done this.

sydneywhite

Star Member
Aug 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wsongco said:
sure you can leave the country but the thing is if you were on vacation and you get a letter for PR Interview? what will happen if you missed your PR interview. its a big risk. better call CIC when is the expecting PR interview? check the other timeline of live in caregiver who done this.
I have asked CIC already and the agent said I can but it is not advisable to leave Canada when you have application in process within Canada like the PRV (STAGE 2). The interview will not be anytime soon it might take few more months to 1year & 6months the Agent said.

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wsongco said:

I read a post from someone in this forum that his/her friend got a call form CIC for PR interview while his out of town and he asked CIC to re-sched his interview..

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sydneywhite said:
I have asked CIC already and the agent said I can but it is not advisable to leave Canada when you have application in process within Canada like the PRV (STAGE 2). The interview will not be anytime soon it might take few more months to 1year & 6months the Agent said.

i know someone who went back home for vacation without a valid permit,.her working permit was expired lastyear Dec. ,Unemployed ,and OWP/PR is on process...and still she went home (PHIL) and was able to get a re-entry visa..The agent told her to apply TRV and send all the documents as proof that she already applied for PR..and she GOT it,.she got the re-entry and was able to come back...CIC agent have their diff. opinions,.some may tell us GO,some STOP..some YES,some NO...but at the end of this,our decision is all that matters...Goodluck!

sydneywhite

Star Member
Aug 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
katrin said:
i know someone who went back home for vacation without a valid permit,.her working permit was expired lastyear Dec. ,Unemployed ,and OWP/PR is on process...and still she went home (PHIL) and was able to get a re-entry visa..The agent told her to apply TRV and send all the documents as proof that she already applied for PR..and she GOT it,.she got the re-entry and was able to come back...CIC agent have their diff. opinions,.some may tell us GO,some STOP..some YES,some NO...but at the end of this,our decision is all that matters...Goodluck!
THANKS KATRIN! I will apply for re-entry VISA & if will be granted then I will go but maybe not as long as 3months, probably for just 3weeks :) I really appreciate your views & opinions...God bless us all!

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sydneywhite said:
THANKS KATRIN! I will apply for re-entry VISA & if will be granted then I will go but maybe not as long as 3months, probably for just 3weeks :) I really appreciate your views & opinions...God bless us all!

What is your country of origin? Coz in the PHIL.as soon as u arrive there you just need to call the immigration agent to pick up your documents (TRV APPLICATION FORM,REQUIREMENTS and PAYMENT...they will pick up through COURIER and after 10 days or less you will receive your re-entry by mail (courier) .... :)

sydneywhite

Star Member
Aug 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
katrin said:
What is your country of origin? Coz in the PHIL.as soon as u arrive there you just need to call the immigration agent to pick up your documents (TRV APPLICATION FORM,REQUIREMENTS and PAYMENT...they will pick up through COURIER and after 10 days or less you will receive your re-entry by mail (courier) .... :)
Philippines. Are you sure only for 10days??? Not according to the PROCESSING TIME from CIC WEBSITE???

faithangel

Sep 27, 2011
katrin said:
Hi my application for permanent residence is still on process until now i sent july 20,2010 and i am single... I read post that you can have vacation even your application is on process and no valid work permit.
In my case I dont have work permit anymore it expired last oct 31,2011, my employer hired me for another 1year after my 3years contract end last august 2011 so they (the same employer) renew my contract until august 2012 but I did not apply for work permit because my pr application is on process and almost 16 months now.i am implied status thats what the CIC agent told me. I booked my flight last february for 2months vacation in the philippines (dec-feb)because I will get married. Now my problem is I dont have valid work permit so I cant get re-entry from buffalo.
My question is; in the Philippines do they grant re-entry visa for no valid work permit, only implied status? I have all my documents that I past in my pr application with me and my written contract for my employer until august 2012; is this acceptable as proof that I am implied status or my application for pr is on process... hope anyone could give me idea about it because im so deepress and stress already... i cant withdraw my wedding on dec...the CIC agent I talk to said I can't leave Canada if I am implied status because my status will be gone and no assurance that they allow me to enter Canada again unless I have my valid work permit. :'( :'( :'(

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sydneywhite said:
Philippines. Are you sure only for 10days??? Not according to the PROCESSING TIME from CIC WEBSITE???

YUP,.that's the re-entry visa ur asking ryt???!! Yup,.just for 10days....If you want to apply re-entry in PH. prepare all the documents when you go home,.payment through managers check..then call the immigration agent ask them to pick up all ur documents..then they will send it back to u in 10 days,,,..here are the numbers that u can call....call PLDT/SMART/TOUCCARD 1(909) 101-8888,bAYANTEL 1(900)101-8888, GLOBE 1(900)101-8888... if ur gonna use ur cellphone just load it
1000 peso load..

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faithangel said:
Hi my application for permanent residence is still on process until now i sent july 20,2010 and i am single... I read post that you can have vacation even your application is on process and no valid work permit.
In my case I dont have work permit anymore it expired last oct 31,2011, my employer hired me for another 1year after my 3years contract end last august 2011 so they (the same employer) renew my contract until august 2012 but I did not apply for work permit because my pr application is on process and almost 16 months now.i am implied status thats what the CIC agent told me. I booked my flight last february for 2months vacation in the philippines (dec-feb)because I will get married. Now my problem is I dont have valid work permit so I cant get re-entry from buffalo.
My question is; in the Philippines do they grant re-entry visa for no valid work permit, only implied status? I have all my documents that I past in my pr application with me and my written contract for my employer until august 2012; is this acceptable as proof that I am implied status or my application for pr is on process... hope anyone could give me idea about it because im so deepress and stress already... i cant withdraw my wedding on dec...the CIC agent I talk to said I can't leave Canada if I am implied status because my status will be gone and no assurance that they allow me to enter Canada again unless I have my valid work permit. :'( :'( :'(
There's one member in Live-in Caregivers Canada facebook account saying that she's been denied for re-entry visa applied in Buffalo. She have valid WP and still working with her employer but she was denied. I don't think they will give you TRV if you don't have WP that is valid despite that you have PR on process. Here's the link
http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100002330252333

Here's her posts: Ariel Qing
so confuse!!! need help!!

I applied the temporary resident visa of Canada. but get refused.
the reason:
you have not satisfied me that you would leave canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident. inreaching this decision, I considered several factors, including:
you current employment situation.

other reasons:
you have not provided evidence of current employment in canada and therefore, I am not satisfied you are a bonafide worker at this time.

I don't know the reason!!!
I did write down that I apply PR in september, is this the reason???
what I can do?

[size=10pt][size=10pt]I have plans to travel outside Canada with my employer and worries me if I can get one too.
[/size]

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
faithangel said:

Oh well that's also my problem my dear,.i already booked my flight for vac. in january 2012 and also to get married...all set!!! everything in our wedding,but
unfortunately i dont have a valid permit coz i didnt recv my OWP yet...I cancelled everything coz i dont want to take a risk ...my friend went backhome without a valid permit but she got a TRV,but im not gonna suggest it to u coz its a big risk to take...

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
katrin said:
YUP,.that's the re-entry visa ur asking ryt???!! Yup,.just for 10days....If you want to apply re-entry in PH. prepare all the documents when you go home,.payment through managers check..then call the immigration agent ask them to pick up all ur documents..then they will send it back to u in 10 days,,,..here are the numbers that u can call....call PLDT/SMART/TOUCCARD 1(909) 101-8888,bAYANTEL 1(900)101-8888, GLOBE 1(900)101-8888... if ur gonna use ur cellphone just load it
1000 peso load..
here's the website,read # 6

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sydneywhite said:

here's the website..read # 6 and # 3..hope will help..

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/working-travailler.aspx?lang=eng&view=d#n6

poknat

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
Foreign nannies say Tories aren't looking after them despite promises http://www.canada.com/Foreign+nannies+Tories+aren+looking+after+them+despite+promises/5692403/story.html (I'm anxious to hear reaction from @kenneyjason)

sydneywhite

Star Member
Aug 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
katrin said:
here's the website..read # 6 and # 3..hope will help..

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/working-travailler.aspx?lang=eng&view=d#n6
WOW!!! Big thanks Katrin :) It gives me so much hope! You are God's instrument for me to be with my family the soonest...Take care!