Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Tesa thats the link for reentry

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
poknat said:
EbonyIvory

maybe. but one of my friend who did also got married before he applied his PR and OWP application receive his OWP already lastweek same situation with me.and im way 2 weeks ahead of him, Single when he entered here to canada then got married before filling his application. and they didin't transfer his application to local CIC.unlike mine :mad:
@ poknat It all depends on an officer i guess but what i was told from the lawer is that there is a high chance of transfering to local CIC if any changes of marital status upon the applicaton under LCP. Did your friend get married w/ PR or citizen? then its a different story. In my opinion just provide local CIC w/ strong ties btw you and your wife back home since before marriage in case.

Shey

Nov 10, 2011
Hello.. I am new here in this forum.. Just like you guys im still waiting for my permanent resident approval.. Already got my OWP. 2months ago.. I recieve 3 letters from the cic. First is my OWP. then the next two letter was for the client update and the letter for those who got thier dependents.. Already passed the update form and i just ignored the other letter since i dont have any dependent.. Im planning to get married this december with my fiance, which is already a citizen here in canada, but i havent recieved anything since then, except for my OWP. My wedding was supposed to be in the philippines.. But since i havent recieve my pr yet, we decided to have a second option to just have a civil wedding here.. My question is, would that affect my application in-process? Please help.. Thank you..

PR APPLICATION SEND: june 1, 2010
RECIEVED by CIC: june 4, 2010
START PROCESS: august 16, 2010
Recieved OWP: september 20, 2011
Recieved client update: sept. 27, 2011
Sent client update back to cic: sept 29, 2011
Client update Recieved by cic: sept 30,2011

auroragirl

Oct 27, 2011
tesa said:
Hello,
need your help , pls :) Just going to apply for a new visa to go back to my country to visit my parents , but can not find the application how to apply //////
If anybody recently applied for a visa , pls help
I just got it on Oct 2011 and hope they will help you. good luck! but i can not post links on.
1.guide
2.application form cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp
3.fee canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng&view=d
4.mail address canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/imm/submit_soumettre.aspx?view=d
5.processing time cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/visitors.asp#west

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
auroragirl said:
I just got it on Oct 2011 and hope they will help you. good luck! but i can not post links on.
1.guide
2.application form cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp
3.fee canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/visas/fees-frais.aspx?lang=eng&view=d
4.mail address canadainternational.gc.ca/buffalo/imm/submit_soumettre.aspx?view=d
5.processing time cic.gc.ca/english/information/times/temp/visitors.asp#west

Hi auroragirl I'm trying to use the new barcode form but this is what it says: I have later version of PDF and actually I have my acrobat reader but still can't view it.

To view the full contents of this document, you need a later version of the PDF viewer. You can upgrade to the latest version of Adobe Reader from www.adobe.com/products/acrobat/readstep2.html
For further support, go to www.adobe.com/support/products/acrreader.html

sydneywhite

Star Member
Aug 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anyone here got OWP & planning to have a vacation back home but the application for PRV IN CANADA is still in process & also with LC2 application? is it safe & would not affect the processing of PRV? I am thinking of going too :( but I don't have a job yet I plan to get one when I return from the vacation, do you think I will still be allowed to enter Canada???
Please help, thanks!!!

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
You can go to your home country and come back to Canada if you have a valid work visa and entry visa. If you are in the implied status sorry but forget about!

poknat

Star Member
Jul 25, 2011
EbonyIvory

my friend is a Live in Caregiver here and married her gf in the philippines not PR or citizen here in canada, same story with me. yha my wife is my college sweetheart, she had already the AOR for the LC2 all of the requirements are ok with her and she receive the LC2 kit last nov 2, 2010 and submmited around third week of nov 2010. then receive a AOR letter and UCI File number last feb 2 2011. yha maybe it depends upon an officer incharge. buth thanks anyway for your info ;D

sydneywhite

Star Member
Aug 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Strikenannies said:
You can go to your home country and come back to Canada if you have a valid work visa and entry visa. If you are in the implied status sorry but forget about!
Already have my OPEN WORK PERMIT & about to apply for TRV (Re-entry VISA) but I don't have job yet (currently unemployed as my employer released me already) and I have IN CANADA application for PRV that makes me wonder...some said I can go but others said to just stay & wait for the approval of my PRV. I am just confused now....I don't want everything into waste but my Family is begging me to come home esp. for the Holidays. When I left my new born, she can't hold her own bottle yet but now she is already eating by herself :(( My 3y/o son then is already in Gr.3 now & will have his 1st Communion. I haven't seen my husband for 2yrs. My Parents are becoming weak & sickly...If you can guide & enlighten me it will be a great help for me & my family. Thanks!!!

trisha

Star Member
Oct 15, 2011
@sydneywhite: im also planning to go home when i get my owp but my released me already i also dont know what to do.same as you i left my baby when she was 3mos old and now shes a year and 7mos old...just in case you get a reentry pls inform me ..thanks

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
poknat said:
EbonyIvory

my friend is a Live in Caregiver here and married her gf in the philippines not PR or citizen here in canada, same story with me. yha my wife is my college sweetheart, she had already the AOR for the LC2 all of the requirements are ok with her and she receive the LC2 kit last nov 2, 2010 and submmited around third week of nov 2010. then receive a AOR letter and UCI File number last feb 2 2011. yha maybe it depends upon an officer incharge. buth thanks anyway for your info ;D
@ poknat hope CIC is doing their job just following instructions that could mean nothing.

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sydneywhite said:
Already have my OPEN WORK PERMIT & about to apply for TRV (Re-entry VISA) but I don't have job yet (currently unemployed as my employer released me already) and I have IN CANADA application for PRV that makes me wonder...some said I can go but others said to just stay & wait for the approval of my PRV. I am just confused now....I don't want everything into waste but my Family is begging me to come home esp. for the Holidays. When I left my new born, she can't hold her own bottle yet but now she is already eating by herself :(( My 3y/o son then is already in Gr.3 now & will have his 1st Communion. I haven't seen my husband for 2yrs. My Parents are becoming weak & sickly...If you can guide & enlighten me it will be a great help for me & my family. Thanks!!!

HHhmmm as far as i know you can leave the country and comeback coz you are Open permit now,meaning ur work or employer is UNKNOWN,.If you show a letter from any employer that you will work for them when you comeback,that's fine..their not gonna check the backgroud of the employer anyways....

sydneywhite

Star Member
Aug 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
katrin said:
HHhmmm as far as i know you can leave the country and comeback coz you are Open permit now,meaning ur work or employer is UNKNOWN,.If you show a letter from any employer that you will work for them when you comeback,that's fine..their not gonna check the backgroud of the employer anyways....
@ Katrin: - Thank you :)

@Trisha: - Okay, I will keep you posted. I might send an application next week for Re-entry Visa :) Thanks.

sydneywhite

Star Member
Aug 19, 2009
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Another question: Is there anyone here from APRIL LC1 applicants with dependents received CLIENT HISTORY UPDATE FORM??? Thanks!