+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

bbggliz

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lholie said:
thanks for the response Ebony...i'm just thinking too much as to what is the reason of the delay of my application...anyways, i'm from ladysmith at the vancouver island...
Hi Ihole, you probably know this already, but if you get a new dependant with you, which is your newborn, you will have to to let CIC know about this ASAP. It is a pain, I know. but anything you do, you have to let them know. Good luck with everything. God bless you and your baby.

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
@ lholie i live in Vancouver and decieded not to work until i get OWP. If you look for employment around here and need someone to look after your baby i can give you a few mons of my time.^^

lholie

Star Member
Oct 29, 2011
Ladysmith, British Columbia
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bbggliz said:
Hi Ihole, you probably know this already, but if you get a new dependant with you, which is your newborn, you will have to to let CIC know about this ASAP. It is a pain, I know. but anything you do, you have to let them know. Good luck with everything. God bless you and your baby.
thanks bbggliz...yes i have inform them already.

lholie

Star Member
Oct 29, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
EbonyIvory said:
@ lholie i live in Vancouver and decieded not to work until i get OWP. If you look for employment around here and need someone to look after your baby i can give you a few mons of my time.^^
your probably from the mainland...i'm at the vancouver island Ebony...thanks for the thoughts, greatly appreciated..

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
poknat said:
congratulation sweetchad. ;D

still no update on my ECAS same old.. hope it will come soon
Thanks poknat.yours will be there soon too.just be patient.

tesa

Apr 27, 2011
lholie said:
thanks bbggliz...yes i have inform them already.

Hello Iholy, Iam pregnant too . I am due in January, and soon Iam going to apply for maternity leave as well. Hope it will not affect my application. BTW I did not know Iwill have to inform CIC after the baby inform .

daneegirl78

Oct 12, 2011
lholie said:
that is so true daneegirl...it is really driving me insane...every night i can't really sleep well, thinking about what will happen next....i wonder whats the reason of this delays..if it is the changes i'm mean common it would not probably take 1 year to process right?how come they were able to do it before within 6 months and now with the 18 months still they needed an extension of the processing?this is really not right at all..and its really frustrating coz there is nothing that we can do but wait even if we complain and complain for a thousand times these people from CIC still not listen...lets keep hoping i guess...you take care of yourself especially winter is coming...we cannot afford to be sick...
Let us hope for the bestBe positive always!Sana tuloy tuloy na ung devt sa CIC! In Jesus name!

lholie

Star Member
Oct 29, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
tesa said:
Hello Iholy, Iam pregnant too . I am due in January, and soon Iam going to apply for maternity leave as well. Hope it will not affect my application. BTW I did not know Iwill have to inform CIC after the baby inform .
hi tesa, congratulations to you...wishing you a safe delivery, don't stress yourself too much for now coz your pregnant not good for the baby...again, my concern earlier was just many of my crazy thoughts as we never know about this cic people..as to informing CIC, i think it just a matter of standard procedure to notify them so they can update our files too...after having you bundle of joy and you got the birth certificate already...just write them a letter and attach a photocopy of the birth certificate.

ggrs

Oct 29, 2011
Hi I am new to this forum I just want share my experience with PR application . After completing 24 month of work I sent My PR and OWP application In august 2010 they started Processing Application on October 8 2010 Before I came here I worked in Singapore and applied for this program Canadian embassy in Singapore. This October 19 they approved my OWP .Until it showed up in the mail box in October 25, I did not know I am getting it (I did Not See it online)But most bizarre thing is I received another letter saying that I have to submit my family security clearance.I am a single And don't have any eligible family . I applied as a single never Married. letter said until I submit them, my PR application Process Not going to complete.I have no Idea what kind of loop they putting my PR application

PR & OWP Sent August 2010
Started Processing October 8 2010
OWP Received October 25 2010

michan

Oct 26, 2010
:) ;) :D ;D :eek: :p my ECAS has been updated!!!!!!!!!!!!!! medical has been received...decision has been made...yEhey!!!...but didn't get my open work permit yet....atleast there's an improvement...

lholie

Star Member
Oct 29, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
michan said:
:) ;) :D ;D :eek: :p my ECAS has been updated!!!!!!!!!!!!!! medical has been received...decision has been made...yEhey!!!...but didn't get my open work permit yet....atleast there's an improvement...
hi michan, sorry but i'm still not familiar in some abbreviations...what does ECAS meant?thank you..

lholie

Star Member
Oct 29, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ggrs said:
Hi I am new to this forum I just want share my experience with PR application . After completing 24 month of work I sent My PR and OWP application In august 2010 they started Processing Application on October 8 2010 Before I came here I worked in Singapore and applied for this program Canadian embassy in Singapore. This October 19 they approved my OWP .Until it showed up in the mail box in October 25, I did not know I am getting it (I did Not See it online)But most bizarre thing is I received another letter saying that I have to submit my family security clearance.I am a single And don't have any eligible family . I applied as a single never Married. letter said until I submit them, my PR application Process Not going to complete.I have no Idea what kind of loop they putting my PR application

PR & OWP Sent August 2010
Started Processing October 8 2010
OWP Received October 25 2010
hi ggrs, congratulations..your timeline is the same with your my friend and i believe that she got her owp in the mail last thursday. i would suggest calling the CIC coz if you don't have dependents then how come you need to submit security clearance, that is really confusing..so you got two separate mail from the immigration? anyway, i'm sure they have some kind of explanation on this..keep posting here on your updates..

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
@ lholie: ebonyivory is right... Your maternity leave shouldn't affect your application... As long as you cOmpleted 24 mos in 48 mos, you're eligible. I know your situation is very hard, But you just gotta hang on a little bit... They don't have a choice they should give to ys our working permits and pr, who knows when it is gonna be but we just gotta hang on and keep Praying...

"This too shall pass..."