App. Filed.......
LC1 submitted june 21, 2010
AOR Received.
LC2 CEM July 30, 2012 AOR received Sept 30, 2012
Med's Request
Waiting
auroragirl said:
hi, Strikenannies:
May i have email address so i can contact Zita please?
I also invite one friend go together . She is a live-in caregiver too. Even YRT on strike, even my English is not good enough for show my idea, even i have Saturday schdule already...but i am not only for surpport myself, it is for all live-in caregivers in Canada, it is for all families behind us.
Confirmed : Meeting with Toronto Star tomorrow at 11:45AM at #28 Overlea Blvd corner Thorncliff, Toronto, from Pape Station take bus #25 and take off Overlea - Thorncliff Stn. Or Please call me at 647-405-6971. Please let's go together. See you there!

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Cobfrats sweetchad!

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
irogko4u said:
Confirmed : Meeting with Toronto Star tomorrow at 11:45AM at #28 Overlea Blvd corner Thorncliff, Toronto, from Pape Station take bus #25 and take off Overlea - Thorncliff Stn. Or Please call me at 647-405-6971. Please let's go together. See you there!
Im interested in attending,is there a lot of caregivers coming?

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
How does Fabregas make this work? If caregivers are PRs upon landing, then are they free to pursue any type of job? Who will be working as caregivers or nannies if it happened that way. None of the Canadians will accept a live in position as nanny caregiver housekeeper for minimum wage. Has to iron out procedures. Conditional PRs in what way? Sorry don't know how to tweet so pardon me if I am asking this here from those who know Atty Fabregas. Good to have a champion, but operating procedures must be laid out, mapped out so it would work. It would be great if a caregiver who lands, lands as a conditional PR, meaning, no LMOs and WP applications and can leave an oppressive situation, abusive employer without waiting for weeks or months for the new LMO to be able to apply for a work permit.

Strikenannies said:
Girls, unfortunate everything happen in Ontario first, it's the most populated province and it's where the politics and government talks.

If anything happen here in BC I was the first one to show up, please put your presence in the metting with Fabregas. We are complaining, askIng God to help us, but please we have to help ourselves first.
Fabregas is fighting for PR as soon as caregivers start thei program, for thei families too, so them we don't have to pass for this nightmare anymore.

Please If you are in Toronto attend! If not, please don't come here and complain about how hard life is...

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@jobseekeer- i guess they are pursuing that lcp will have their families going with them to canada but they have to finish the full 24 months of the program before they will be given the full PR previlege so maybe after the 24 mos it will be automatic for the pr

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
@lyne abs poknat- any news? Sweetchad is aleeady decision made!

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
Congrats sweetchad! That's good news!

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
But CIC would argue that's what they're doing now. First CIC/CPC determines if you qualified for the 24 months and CPC-V is taking it's sweet time in determining qualification. Sad. :( I hope there are proponents working with Atty Fabregas drawing the necessary operating procedures to present to CIC or the powers that be.

rosellyalung said:
@ jobseekeer- i guess they are pursuing that lcp will have their families going with them to canada but they have to finish the full 24 months of the program before they will be given the full PR previlege so maybe after the 24 mos it will be automatic for the pr

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
I just called cic.they said they sent my owp last Wednesday.

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
congratulation sweetchad. I think the best way we have to push to CIC is to get OWP upon we submit our PR application without any backgound check..delayed or cancel the PR if they found out were not qualified because it very hard to work live in with our employer for 24 months or more. They CIC dont understand that. Thats why we have to voice out what are our real stories behind the scenes.

irogko4u

Nov 21, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 submitted june 21, 2010
AOR Received.
LC2 CEM July 30, 2012 AOR received Sept 30, 2012
Med's Request
Waiting
wsongco said:
congratulation sweetchad. I think the best way we have to push to CIC is to get OWP upon we submit our PR application without any backgound check..delayed or cancel the PR if they found out were not qualified because it very hard to work live in with our employer for 24 months or more. They CIC dont understand that. Thats why we have to voice out what are our real stories behind the scenes.
Pls join us tomorrow. See you at #28 Overlea Blvd. Toronto around 11:45 - 12:15.