waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
daneegirl78 said:
True!The system of processing is unpredictable!Mine was received April 27 2010 and started processing on July 8 2010.I have a husband for my dependent! I was released by my Employer Oct 8 this year.
U can apply for an EI.

laranel

Star Member
Mar 28, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Will EI affect a caregiver's application for PR? Anyone here got their OWP and PR while they are unemployed and receiving EI benefits?

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
laranel said:
Will EI affect a caregiver's application for PR? Anyone here got their OWP and PR while they are unemployed and receiving EI benefits?
my friend applied for EI and she got her PR already.

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
none of any april married applicants receive owp yet? it's 18 mos now. sweetchad, did u try calling cic. maybe they mailed yours already.. hopefully

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
Girls! Interview with Toronto Star news
When: October 29 at 11:45am
Where: # 28 Overlea Blvd.
Toronto ON

Please contact ECEL 416 4211495
Or Zita 647 405 6971

Please try to attent it also the metting with Fabregas in November. It's the only way to see something changing...let's stop to complain and let's start to act!

Just go and express you opinion and your situation, they are not getting IDs or names, they need support!

If you want you PR and your family faster close to you, you should go!

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Thats great! I hope caregivers in toronto will come please support thats our chance !

Datamira

Oct 4, 2011
Oksy said:
No, Rosell. I think you are wrong here. I am in Alberta too. So, just a day or two before they sent me my OWP, I got a letter from Alberta Health care saying that their records show that my papers (Work Permit) expires on November 26, 2011. They warned me that my Alberta healthcare insurance will expire the same day. I called the number given there and told them that I had sent my papers for OWP and PR last year yet. They automatically extended my healthcare insurance for 90 days and said that as soon as I get my new papers I should make a copy of my healthcare card and a copy of the new Work Permit and send it to the address provided there in the letter. This is what I did when I received my OWP.

Maybe, it's impossible to renew your healthcare insurance if it expired a long time ago.
Thank you, it is awesome advise!!!

Datamira

Oct 4, 2011
Oksy said:
I am single from Alberta.
It is so great! My congratulation:). I am from Edmonton too, and albeit my process in CIC was started in March 15, I am very happy for all guys who had and have so much patience and have achieved this such a special moment:)!

akina green

Star Member
Sep 1, 2011
hi,
im about to submit my application sometime in january next year,,
can we change our working status from live-in caregiver to a skilled worker? i know most of us here are holders of bachelor degrees..
im so frustrated to wait for another 2 years to find another job,,my employer was my relative and they did'nt give me enough payment,,they only paying for my taxes and give me just a little allowance,,
im so helpless right now,,i dont know if i can still wait,, :'(

daneegirl78

Oct 12, 2011
sweetchad said:
U can apply for an EI.
Looking for a job right now its hard really but I won't apply for EI just want to prove that I can support myself until when that's the question.I just hope to get my oWp soon so I have better options in my future job.Its almost 19 months come November I am praying for kenney I think no one can change his mind.I just pray that God will touch his heart and make him realize the stress and anxiety he is putting us through!

bakerfrench

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Applying for EI when you are unemployed is your right, because you paid for that when you were working. EI is Employment Insurance, just like the other kinds of insurance, like the health insurance. You paid for that, it's your right to get it. If you still have concern about it, check the Servicecanada website, you will get all the information about EI.

After you apply for EI, the agents from servicecanada will call you and investigate your case, check if you are qualified for it. If you are fired or you quit the job, you will not be qualified to get EI.

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Nannies in toronto where are you?

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its a nice update this week,eventhough its still 18mos thy move it to april 12,2010 whos first in the list?its poknat lets hear from her if there is good news

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
Girls, unfortunate everything happen in Ontario first, it's the most populated province and it's where the politics and government talks.

If anything happen here in BC I was the first one to show up, please put your presence in the metting with Fabregas. We are complaining, askIng God to help us, but please we have to help ourselves first.
Fabregas is fighting for PR as soon as caregivers start thei program, for thei families too, so them we don't have to pass for this nightmare anymore.

Please If you are in Toronto attend! If not, please don't come here and complain about how hard life is...