+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

Oksy

Star Member
Jun 16, 2010
FINALLY I have received my letter about the landing interview! It is scheduled for November 8 in Edmonton, Canada place, from 1:00 to 2:30 PM. Hurray!

tayme

Star Member
Feb 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Oksy said:
I am single from Alberta.
Congrats...what month your application being processed? Mine was process july 14,2010 no good news til now.

gracey100

Oct 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ oksy.. oh nice.. did you apply for owp? i submitted my application but its direct P.R.. I didnt applied for open work permit.. i dunno if they will process it at same manner.

Oksy

Star Member
Jun 16, 2010
Everything is here. Just read it and update your info:https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0Ah6Gh11lOdXIdENfdkpxZ3VnbS14MUt3VUNEYW1JaXc&hl=en_GB#gid=0

daneegirl78

Oct 12, 2011
Shelleonn said:
Hope its not 19 mos update today oh well....
It's too depressing really!I hope OWP will be given to us waiting for 18 months while Kenney is still deliberarting on whatever he wants to do with us.it is emotional torture indeed!

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daneegirl78 said:
It's too depressing really!I hope OWP will be given to us waiting for 18 months while Kenney is still deliberarting on whatever he wants to do with us.it is emotional torture indeed!
It is slowly torturing us i wonder what we did wrong to deserve this we gave our very best in this job,the families and this country this wont be over very soon

daneegirl78

Oct 12, 2011
Shelleonn said:
It is slowly torturing us i wonder what we did wrong to deserve this we gave our very best in this job,the families and this country this wont be over very soon
I want to think positively but Kenney is not even giving us a glimpse of HOPE.what is ur timeline?

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daneegirl78 said:
I want to think positively but Kenney is not even giving us a glimpse of HOPE.what is ur timeline?
Recieve may 13,2010 process july 22, 2010 we are just guessing here when its gonna come because its a mess right now,they are not following the processing time some recieve some are not

daneegirl78

Oct 12, 2011
Shelleonn said:
Recieve may 13,2010 process july 22, 2010 we are just guessing here when its gonna come because its a mess right now,they are not following the processing time some recieve some are not
True!The system of processing is unpredictable!Mine was received April 27 2010 and started processing on July 8 2010.I have a husband for my dependent! I was released by my Employer Oct 8 this year.

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
daneegirl78 said:
True!The system of processing is unpredictable!Mine was received April 27 2010 and started processing on July 8 2010.I have a husband for my dependent! I was released by my Employer Oct 8 this year.
That is sad that it happens to you im still working for my employer and eventhough they still need me there will come a time that they wont be needing me anymore and i hope by that time i have owp yet or pr so we can move on without worries,do you have work right now?