+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I just received an email responsed from our MP here Northfolk/Oxford county! Im going to meet our MP here tomorrow morning for help and to Discuss the situation of Live-in caregivers. Wish me luck guys!!!

BC Cad

Sep 26, 2011
hardwokerAngel said:
I just received an email responsed from our MP here Northfolk/Oxford county! Im going to meet our MP here tomorrow morning for help and to Discuss the situation of Live-in caregivers. Wish me luck guys!!!
Good move and goodluck!

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gracey100 said:
hi katrin.. i know.. i keep on waiting too lets just be patient and trust God its coming to0 soon.. by the way which province are you?

Im from Ontario..., My patient was gone when I received on my E-cas that they returned my application last august 24,.But fortunately its was just a mistake from them,until now I didnt received any returned application forms,....Yah,right we need to be patient in this kind of situation...Godbless us all..

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
Girls and boys!

I had just called Cic to ask if they had received my client history update letter and they had informed me that they opening letter received in July 07/2011.

Can you believe in it? They are very impatient now, I also asked if they are receiving a lot of complain about the LCP and she says yes.

She gave me the email from Jason Kenney department and the parliament: I will email them tonight. Im posting here so everybody can do the same.

mailto:Minister@cic.gc.ca - Jason Kenney office

mailto:cic-question-mp@cic.gc.ca - parliament office

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Strikenannies said:
Girls and boys!

I had just called Cic to ask if they had received my client history update letter and they had informed me that they opening letter received in July 07/2011.

Can you believe in it? They are very impatient now, I also asked if they are receiving a lot of complain about the LCP and she says yes.

She gave me the email from Jason Kenney department and the parliament: I will email them tonight. Im posting here so everybody can do the same.

mailto:Minister @ cic.gc.ca - Jason Kenney office

mailto:cic-question-mp @ cic.gc.ca - parliament office
i emailed Jason kenney's office before I receive no answer.. :( so tomorrow I will tell our MP here about our situations LIC's as well.

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
@ hardworkangel - they say that has a lot of application, but they don't have people enough to process it. If they have a lot application means they had received a lot of money with it, and we are talking about millions right?! Why they do not hire temporary people to process it? It's not money issue, there's something else...

Hardworkangel, who will you talk tomorrow? And how you got that?!

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
I just received cic's response from our MP, nothing... Negative! they told me the same s@$t! To wait til the end of oct or most probably the end of nov for my application... I am beginning to wonder if these mp offices are really helping or they're just inquiring. They can't seem to shake the cic... Frustrating... Haaayz...

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Berry11 said:
I just received cic's response from our MP, nothing... Negative! they told me the same s @ $t! To wait til the end of oct or most probably the end of nov for my application... I am beginning to wonder if these mp offices are really helping or they're just inquiring. They can't seem to shake the cic... Frustrating... Haaayz...

When did you send your application?

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Strikenannies said:
@ hardworkangel - they say that has a lot of application, but they don't have people enough to process it. If they have a lot application means they had received a lot of money with it, and we are talking about millions right?! Why they do not hire temporary people to process it? It's not money issue, there's something else...

Hardworkangel, who will you talk tomorrow? And how you got that?!
cic call center agent cannot really answer us they just rely on what the website posting, everytime i phoned them diff. answers.:(
I will going to see Hon. Dave MacKenzie, MP here in my area. Hoping I'll receive some good news!

PARANOID

Aug 2, 2011
sarah cunanan said:
i didn't know that.. here's my case.. my aunt started processing my application when i was 20 years old, that's dec 2003. started my caregiving course jan 2004. that time i was 4th year college. i didn't have to drop any course, i did the caregiving course in morning and schooling in afternoon to night. 7 mos caregiving course got my certificate by august 2004, i was 21. i got here march 2006. i was here in Canada 22 y/o turning 23
oh my i'm reeeeally confused now. i don't know if the POEA does make exceptions or 21 is the age they allow Filipinos to work outside the country, or 20 - not 23.. or is it really 23.. they told me a 22 year old friend of my classmates haven't been approved yet coz of her age. idk if it's because of her age, but they suspect that was the reason. I can't do morning classes for school and evening classes for caregiver program coz I've morning to late afternoon classes. But does it matter to the embassy/POEA if i'm undergrad? I hope not..

Help me guys :( Have you had similar case/s regarding this age matter or do u know someone with the same age/age range who has successfully gotten his/her visa..

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
PARANOID said:
oh my i'm reeeeally confused now. i don't know if the POEA does make exceptions or 21 is the age they allow Filipinos to work outside the country, or 20 - not 23.. or is it really 23.. they told me a 22 year old friend of my classmates haven't been approved yet coz of her age. idk if it's because of her age, but they suspect that was the reason. I can't do morning classes for school and evening classes for caregiver program coz I've morning to late afternoon classes. But does it matter to the embassy/POEA if i'm undergrad? I hope not..

Help me guys :( Have you had similar case/s regarding this age matter or do u know someone with the same age/age range who has successfully gotten his/her visa..

As far as i know you must have atleast 22 units or 2years graduate from college...

Cjoie28

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2010
Strikenannies said:
@ paranoid: you should make a forum for your questions about that or call CIC.
Agree :)