Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gracey100 said:
hi i applied last october 2010 does everyone have an updates about there status?

hi Gracey,we're on the same timeline im also a oct. applicatnt...They're still stuck on the july applicant i think,so we need more time of waiting...Im hoping that we recv ours before christmas...that's the best christmas gift I want this year.... ;D

PARANOID

Aug 2, 2011
wsongco said:
Finish your 6 months caregiver course. Then apply student permit then you can change to student to work pemit. By then you are qualified to apply LCP, because if your dont have the certificate even if your here in canada you will not approved LCP.
uhmm Student permit in what institution. A classmate of mine says that what her friend did was she applied for a student visa to study caregiver program in Canada - not here in the Philippines.

I don't get exactly understand if u meant the same thing or were you saying that I study other programs (e.g. Political Science, Accountancy) on a Univ. I dropped my subjects for this year. I was supposed to be in my third year now, but like I said, i dropped so I can have this caregiver program coz i thought everything's fine not until i found out about the age matter. Can you please explain it further what do i do :( sorry to bother.

JFMS

May 17, 2011
babyz said:
Hi guys yes I already a confirmation for my interview for landed immigrant I receive it today also. I'm in province oh Manitoba I'm married here in Canada. So it's not really update what's on Canadian immigration site as you can read at my post I sent my application july28,2010 so just take14 1/2 months fir my open... Good luck to all of you guys... Keep on praying....
Congrats! Are u still employed when u received the letter? What's your nationality? I'm planning to move in Manitoba too when my contract ends here in ontario.

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
@paranoid...your asking for other options i suggest student permit. But you still have to paas all the reuquiremnt of a student visa. Start reading CIC website. See if you qualify and read the other topic here about international students. Good luck.

PARANOID

Aug 2, 2011
wsongco said:
@ paranoid...your asking for other options i suggest student permit. But you still have to paas all the reuquiremnt of a student visa. Start reading CIC website. See if you qualify and read the other topic here about international students. Good luck.
ohh i know the requirements for a student visa. I think i only got 30% for approval. hmm but regarding my last post, can I go study a caregiver program in Canada (like what a classmate of mine told me)? have you known/heard similar cases? I really need to drop off on my caregiver program now, i think..

aenil

Oct 15, 2011
HI poknat and wsongco!i came here ina canada 2007,got pregnant at 2008 but im working with desame employer,got married here in canada,wer both here!,my time line is
Application rcvd-july 19
started processing-september 23
requested info rcvd-jan 21
another requested info rcvd-march 30
WE TRANSFERRED YOUR FILE TO THE LOCAL CIC OFFICE.LOCAL CIC OFFICE MAY CONTACT YOU.

@ poknat mybe yours is coming soon since your wife have lc2 kit already.

gracey100

Oct 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi katrin.. i know.. i keep on waiting too lets just be patient and trust God its coming to0 soon.. by the way which province are you?

Pinky_mom

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 201
aenil said:
HI poknat and wsongco!i came here ina canada 2007,got pregnant at 2008 but im working with desame employer,got married here in canada,wer both here!,my time line is
Application rcvd-july 19
started processing-september 23
requested info rcvd-jan 21
another requested info rcvd-march 30
WE TRANSFERRED YOUR FILE TO THE LOCAL CIC OFFICE.LOCAL CIC OFFICE MAY CONTACT YOU.

@ poknat mybe yours is coming soon since your wife have lc2 kit already.

aenil@ you're lucky to have your papers, my husband and i are both here, but until now we havent got any updates, we have 1 kid dependant back home, congrats again!

Pinky_mom

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
APRIL 201
poknat said:
@ aenil is your husband a canadian citizen or PR?

yha i hope so... Thanks
No, we're both under in LIC, i am the principal applicant.

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hardwokerAngel said:
there is no question bout the age here, but in the Philippines they won't let the person go out the country to work outside below 23 yrs. of age. unlike before once your 18 yrs. old you can work outside our country but not anymore. you must be 23 yrs.old.
i didn't know that.. here's my case.. my aunt started processing my application when i was 20 years old, that's dec 2003. started my caregiving course jan 2004. that time i was 4th year college. i didn't have to drop any course, i did the caregiving course in morning and schooling in afternoon to night. 7 mos caregiving course got my certificate by august 2004, i was 21. i got here march 2006. i was here in Canada 22 y/o turning 23

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Hello iam an august applicant and i did not get my open and kit for my dependents any

babyz

Jul 18, 2011
Thanks... I'm Filipino. No I'm not currently emPloyed I'm on maternity leave / e.I. Right now and waiting my baby this month or few weeks from now

len30

Star Member
Aug 23, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2012
AOR Received.
E-mailed August 24, 2012
File Transfer...
August 24, 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Passport Req..
Next week!!!! Cross fingers
VISA ISSUED...
As soon as possible!
LANDED..........
As soon as possible!
Hi everyone....I got my interview date for PR and it will be on nov 16. I got my OWP and letter regarding PR status this oct. 4, 2011...I sent my application June 16, 2010... I'm single,,, from Alberta.. Originally from phils.. Goodluck to all of us.. :)