Visa Office......
CPC-V
NOC Code......
LIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi Trisha,

Check this out:

http://www.canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/contact-contactez.aspx?lang=eng&view=d

Keep us posted.

Good luck :)

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ trisha even if you called them its only answering machine my dependants already tried that, i tried to email them too to ask about lc2 kit because my dependants haven't recieve their's im a may 2010 applicant,they replied that application kit is sent to dependants if they have a request from cic vegreville they advise me to call cic but cic just said first stage approval first before any kit once you have 1st stage approval they will contact dependants you can try to contact them

Jesscathe

Oct 16, 2011
sarah cunanan said:
just an update
got my letter today for my owp and landing interview. it will be on wednesday october 19, 2011. i got the same letter that i need to ensure that my sponsor attends the interview with me but i called the cic and she said that i don't need to bring sponsor for LIC. just letting you guys know just incase you received the same letter as mine.
Hello how are you? Can i ask you?Do you have any idea what is usually they ask during interview?Thanks

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Shelleonn said:
@ trisha even if you called them its only answering machine my dependants already tried that, i tried to email them too to ask about lc2 kit because my dependants haven't recieve their's im a may 2010 applicant,they replied that application kit is sent to dependants if they have a request from cic vegreville they advise me to call cic but cic just said first stage approval first before any kit once you have 1st stage approval they will contact dependants you can try to contact them
My dependents has an LC2 kit already.but I don't have an owp yet.what the he'll is going on to cic vegreville?

lyne

Star Member
Nov 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 19-apr-2010
AOR Received.
LC2 27-mar-2011
Med's Done....
LC2 8-sep-2012
Passport Req..
LC2 22-jan-13
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 27-july-13(landed)
LANDED..........
March 20,2013
Shelleonn said:

me too, they already send my dependants LC2 kit but no owp yet..im wondering why??

cryingmom

Oct 15, 2011
I'm an applicant in june, and my girl didn'r get any kit either...I called CIC too, they didn't allow me to talk or compare to other applicants.

As I know that in the curent situation, most of the singles are getting interview, following OWP or even without, but we with a family/dependant are even without OWP being issused. That's kind of discrimination as people told me about that when they heard the story.

The thing is that I heard from a lawyer that no one who already got the interview, but the application date was after us would like to stand out to prove this....So I was wondering if there are anyone would kind, gernerous, and brave enough to do so...???!!!

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
BOYZONE2 said:
THIS IS WHY I BELIEVED THAT WE ARE GETTING SOME GOOD NEWS ABOUT LIC'S RECEIVING THERE OWP THAT STARTED LAST MONTH (SEPTEMBER)
hey Boyzone! Thanks for your reply...If it's not too much for you...could you ask this person again about the LCP again? About this situation, no update on the cic website, caregivers with families getting behind in the line...

Why some got their OWP and some not...Only if you can...

Thanks!

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well folks this is just to show us that cic has no Standard Operating Procedure when it comes to processing they always said case to case basis but what is case to case basis?why some have this,why some have that?why some haven't?now they said pay no attention to other's applications because its different? how can we not pay attention if they bypass us? all it gave us is heartache

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
Strikenannies said:
hey Boyzone! Thanks for your reply...If it's not too much for you...could you ask this person again about the LCP again? About this situation, no update on the cic website, caregivers with families getting behind in the line...

Why some got their OWP and some not...Only if you can...

Thanks!
I Just email her today i hope i can have her reply soon...

aenil

Oct 15, 2011
Hi i am new here!just wanna asked if anybody have any idea why do cic vegriville need to transfered files to local cic office?When i check my ecas they says that YOUR FILES was transfered to local cic office and they may contact YOU,Im just woried :-X

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
aenil said:
Hi i am new here!just wanna asked if anybody have any idea why do cic vegriville need to transfered files to local cic office?When i check my ecas they says that YOUR FILES was transfered to local cic office and they may contact YOU,Im just woried :-X
Where do u live here in Canada?your case and POKNAT is the same.can u tell us your timeline?

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
I wish there is something we can do with this situation... i hope all the applicants with dep should at least be given an OWP...This is really driving me insane...Christmas is soon coming again and I am / We are still waiting...

faithangel

Sep 27, 2011
My friend from Ottawa got her open work permit last week...she is may 2010 applicant,single and from philippines waiting for the letter of interview...GOD BLESS everyone... :) :) :)

PARANOID

Aug 2, 2011
I am 18 years old and will have been 19 years old when I finish my 6-month caregiver program here in Manila, Philippines. What age does the POEA allow caregivers to work in Canada? Some say it's by the age of 20, some say 19, some even say 23. i'm afraid i will have to have another 6 months training for the certificate expires in 5 years time. Please somebody answer me. And how long is it to process the papers. I badly need to know. I'm going to work @ my Aunt's house in Canada. thanks :-\