waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
BC Cad said:
I will message you the reporter's contact info, maybe you could arrange something with her. And why don't you PM your contact info and I will hand it over to her too.

FYI to Everyone
My friends just phone me to let me know that 2 of her LIC friends who are both married with kids has received their OWP. They applied last July 2010, I not even sure if I should be happy about this. On one hand at least they are issuing OWP to married applicants, but on the other hand I applied June 2010 a month before them and has not received anything yet.
Are you sure with that?we need some proof.I am an April 19, 2010 applicants.but I don't have mine yet.

lyne

Star Member
Nov 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 19-apr-2010
AOR Received.
LC2 27-mar-2011
Med's Done....
LC2 8-sep-2012
Passport Req..
LC2 22-jan-13
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 27-july-13(landed)
LANDED..........
March 20,2013
Yes need some proof or maybe your friend of yours is just saying it they got their owp but they are not. Need evidencE they got it..

BC Cad

Sep 26, 2011
lyne said:
Yes need some proof or maybe your friend of yours is just saying it they got their owp but they are not. Need evidencE they got it..
How do you propose to verify the information?

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
BC Cad said:
We need someone to see their work permit.can you check for us.then tell us the truth.

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
BC Cad said:
Where does your friend's friend live?

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LCPcaregiver said:
But this wasn't in the interview unless I missed it, also this interview was taken in Calgary. She is in Vancouver ???
So how could she have asked him today ?

You should email her and ask her again.

Bull*censored word* that he only head recently, we have been tweeting him for months and months.

Typical politician, say anything....just like back home in the Philippines.
IM FREAKING STRESS OUT RIGHTNOW!!UNTIL NOW NOTHING CHANGE!!!

BC Cad

Sep 26, 2011
sweetchad said:
We need someone to see their work permit.can you check for us.then tell us the truth.
I will try to ask my friend to introduce me to those 2 LIC's, though its pretty hard to get a hold of my friend. She works 7 days a week her boss is not one of the cool ones.

tayme

Star Member
Feb 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ive been reading these forum for quite sometime...and decided to join with u guys. I think im the only single applicant whose been left out, almost....if not.....few left including myself :( :( :(
Application received: May 3, 2010(opw/pr)
Start processing: July 14, 2010
Additional info received: August 4, 2010
WAITING.....

awol_78

Sep 19, 2011
Hi ;) I just want to know if there is anybody here who had his/her PR interview at CIC Scarborough, GTA East. My co-worker received a letter regarding her PR interview yesterday and informing her that the said office will contact her. In that case... how long did you wait before CIC contacted you? I read from one forum that its gonna take 2-3 months at this office for the landing interview. It is a busy office according to some inland family class applicants. Did you have the same waiting time? Thanks.

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
@tayme which province are you working? Its unfortunate the most recent single applicant get their owp july 2010. Try to call your MP to follow up your status.

@awol can you ask your co worker when he/she submitted PR application?

Its really case to case basis. But still they should consider who submitted first their app regardless of their status thats why they call it first stage approval owp and there a 2nd stage for the PR.

awol_78

Sep 19, 2011
wsongco said:
@ tayme which province are you working? Its unfortunate the most recent single applicant get their owp july 2010. Try to call your MP to follow up your status.

@ awol can you ask your co worker when he/she submitted PR application?

Its really case to case basis. But still they should consider who submitted first their app regardless of their status thats why they call it first stage approval owp and there a 2nd stage for the PR.
CIC received- July 10 2010
Start processing- September 18 2010
Decision made ecas- Thanksgiving Day, a day before thanksgiving day it was still "in process"
OWP received- October 12,2011
PR approval letter- October 13, 2011which says CIC Scarborough will contact her
She is single, no dependents, two employers (still working with the second one), Filipina

tayme

Star Member
Feb 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@Wsongco: Im from Alberta....thats made me worried more what seems to be the problem with my application???????im currently employed with the same employer as I arrived here.

mja_AI

Oct 5, 2011
not sure about this bad news i just talked to my friend she's still waiting for her OWP its been 16 months i guess..she called the CIC last week according to her they have new memo that the processing now for OP is 17-18 then for PR u have to wait 16 months agaIN..not sure just wanted to share..

tayme

Star Member
Feb 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Awol-78: Nope ::)Nothing from them! Checked my ecas today still in process...