+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Applicant Name Date CIC Rcvd the Application Status of Application Country of Origin

Poknat April 6 WAITING-married
* Madeira April 9 Received PR Sep 19, Single, no dependents
* Melody Chen April 12 Received OWP
Lyne April 15 WAITING-married
Sweetchad. April 19 WAITING-Divorced with 1 dependant (child)
Destiny14 April 22 WAITING-married
Kishia April 23 WAITING-married
Marshmallow April 26 WAITING-married
Sydneywhite April 28 WAITING-married
**Monalizy April 29 Received OWP with PR interview scheduled
* Emilycc April 29 Received OWP
Lucyfun May 3 WAITING
* Kathy he May 4 WAITING-married
* Khrizzy May 7 Received OWP
* Piurana May 13 Received OWP
Argy May 13 Waiting w/dependent
shelleon May 13 Waiting w/ dependent
*Blue Moon (from FB) May 19 Received OWP on Sept 07
molo5000 May 25 WAITING w/spouse (here)
Avon123 May 26 Waiting w/dependent
*Nanny16. May 31 Received OWP on Sept 19
Jie June 1 Waiting/married
*Mariefrance June 01 Received OWP on Sept 19
*Sveta June 02 Received OWP on Sept 15 (single without depend.)
HardworkerAngel June 03 Still waiting
libragirl June 07 Received OWP
len30 June 19 Decision made OWP soon
bbggliz June 24 Received OWP on Sep 30
AgiHun June 24 Received OWP
canela June 28 Waiting Owp/PR - single with dependent
Oksy June 29 Received OWP
jelay July 05
worldtraveller July 05
Sarah Cunanan July 07 Decision made OWP soon - single applicant
lilyloves July 16 Waiting - single - no dependents
Honeygirl August 06 Waiting
Kalinka August 18
michan August 19
Rosell. August 30 Waiting - Married with dependent
DavyJones October 22
katileia October 25 Single
wsongco* Nov 03
loida86 Nov 03
Tinkermarie Nov 25 waiting--single
Teacherker Nov 26
Cjoie28 Dec 06 Waiting - single
Kablas* Dec 10 Waiting - w/ dependant
Ennaesor Dec 13
Tesa Dec 20
Cardcraw Dec 31 Waiting - married with dependents

Please let's update the list...Someone got OWP?

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jepoy0424 said:
guys, i have a question, do caregivers still undergo medical examination? i saw in some post here that their medical results have been recieved. are these for applicants with dependents or single? sorry, im cofused because i thought that there is no medical examination for caregivers. thanks!
i think that's the medical we sent when we first came here. lcp applicants don't have to do medical anymore for pr..

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
To all single applicants who got their owp in this forum,can you do us a favor?can you please twit mr fabregas that you are single applicants and tell him your timeline and tell him when did you got your owp.this will just serve as a proof that CIC is not fair to all applicants with dependents.

wsongco

Nov 7, 2010
montreal
Visa Office......
CPC VERGREVILLE
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-11-2010
Interview........
24-04-2013 CAQ
LANDED..........
29-08-2013
sarah cunanan said:
guys this is what my ecas says...

We received your application for permanent residence on July 7, 2010.

We started processing your application on September 15, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on April 13, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on October 4, 2011 to xxxx about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.
hi sarah, what is the requested information you send to CIC? is it the Client History Update Form? or something personal?

when did you send it and did you see that update before you get your Decision Made?

Lakeshore

Feb 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vagerville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
February 17, 2012
File Transfer...
April 16, 2013
Interview........
waiting
sweetchad said:
To all single applicants who got their owp in this forum,can you do us a favor?can you please twit mr fabregas that you are single applicants and tell him your timeline and tell him when did you got your owp.this will just serve as a proof that CIC is not fair to all applicants with dependents.
Some applicants in July got open work permit. But I still didn't get it yet. I'm a single. They receive my application 8 July 2010. And start processing on 15 Sep 2010. I don't know when I will get open work permit. I didn't get any letter from cic. I have the same time with Sarah but I didn't get it yet. I check online it still in process.

To sweetchad you waited for long time. I feel frustated for you. Hope everybody will get open work permit and pr soon. Be Strong !!!

Bambiegirl

May 18, 2011
@ Sarah: Congratulations! Finally! the long wait is over.....

To those who received their OWP/PR Congratulations guys! You're one step closer to your dreams!

To those who passed their applications, who will about to pass, Let's keep our faith....Good luck to all of us!

AgiHun

Star Member
Jan 21, 2011
Monalizy said:
Ok everybody !!!! My landing interview was awesome , it wasnt an interview actually, I just figured immigration canada wanna see our beautiful faces. You go in, they as if you wanna pay in cash or with card . If you are paying in cash you have to give them the exact amount which is 490 , you cant give them $500 cos they wont give you $10 . Then you go to the next counter with your passport and that is where you verify your information and later sign. You give them your photograph too and if its not the size required, they will reject it and ask you to go snap another one sameday. When you are done verifying your informations, another person will call you to the last counter to fill a form for your SIN and that is where it ends. Your new SIN number will start with "5" and you will get your card in 10 business days. You will get your PR card in 8weeks if you dont have problem with your photograph, that was what i was told.

I wish everybody on the waiting list goodluck and I believe we all are gonna be happy at the end of it all. Luv u all.
Monalizy,

How did you know that you have to take a picture with you for the interview? I am missing something here. I am waiting for their call for me to go to the PR interview. Do you have to dress nice and is there a ceremony or something or it's kind of like waiting at the bank for your turn? :)
Thanks&congrats!

BC Cad

Sep 26, 2011
Hi Everyone!

Today I sent an email to a MP regarding our plight. I also called his office and left a message. I don't know if this will amount to anything but I am hopeful. We can all write/tweet/call our MP so our voices can be heard.

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarah cunanan said:
i think that's the medical we sent when we first came here. lcp applicants don't have to do medical anymore for pr..
No more second medical Sarah! They only base the first medical from the very beginning you came here. :) well unless you have dependents they have to undergo medical check.

Jun 18, 2011
@ Lakeshore Don't worry i think it's coming I sent mine on July 3rd they get it on 5 th my case it's still in process
Some applicants in July got open work permit. But I still didn't get it yet. I'm a single. They receive my application 8 July 2010. And start processing on 15 Sep 2010. I don't know when I will get open work permit. I didn't get any letter from cic. I have the same time with Sarah but I didn't get it yet. I check online it still in process.

To sweetchad you waited for long time. I feel frustated for you. Hope everybody will get open work permit and pr soon. Be Strong !!!
[/quote]

Jun 18, 2011
Sarah Congratulations !!!! I am so happy for you !!! I am the same day with you but my case is still in the process I hope to get mine soon
guys this is what my ecas says...

We received your application for permanent residence on July 7, 2010.

We started processing your application on September 15, 2010.

Medical results have been received.

We received the requested information on April 13, 2011. Thank you for providing the information.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

We sent you a letter on October 4, 2011 to xxxx about the decision on your application. Please consider delays in mail delivery before contacting us. If we have sent the letter to the wrong address, please contact us.
[/quote]

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
We all have to do that email our mp, bec they have a voice in every caucus they have wirh mr kenney

bbggliz

Star Member
Oct 16, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hardwokerAngel said:
No more second medical Sarah! They only base the first medical from the very beginning you came here. :) well unless you have dependents they have to undergo medical check.
I got my letter from CIC asking me to go to another (2nd one) medical check. I am single, no dependents, "young" :D , no sick at all :D . They also asked me for another (3rd one) police certificate from my country. I guess it is probably because I went home 3 times during my work. anyways I havent called CIC, to ask about this but as soon as I can, I will call and ask them what happend there. I met another nanny who got the same letter as me. But I am soo happy that I got my OWP for now. 8)

For the one who asked if changing address can delay more your application, It does not matter I did that, and still same processing time.

Kristina S.

Sep 9, 2011
Applicant Name Date CIC Rcvd the Application Status of Application Country of Origin

Poknat April 6 WAITING-married
* Madeira April 9 Received PR Sep 19, Single, no dependents
* Melody Chen April 12 Received OWP
Lyne April 15 WAITING-married
Sweetchad. April 19 WAITING-Divorced with 1 dependant (child)
Destiny14 April 22 WAITING-married
Kishia April 23 WAITING-married
Marshmallow April 26 WAITING-married
Sydneywhite April 28 WAITING-married
**Monalizy April 29 Received OWP with PR interview scheduled
* Emilycc April 29 Received OWP
Lucyfun May 3 WAITING
* Kathy he May 4 WAITING-married
* Khrizzy May 7 Received OWP
* Piurana May 13 Received OWP
Argy May 13 Waiting w/ dependent
shelleon May 13 Waiting w/ dependent
*Blue Moon (from FB) May 19 Received OWP on Sept 07
molo5000 May 25 WAITING w/spouse (here)
Avon123 May 26 Waiting w/dependent
*Nanny16. May 31 Received OWP on Sept 19
Jie June 1 Waiting/married
*Mariefrance June 01 Received OWP on Sept 19
*Sveta June 02 Received OWP on Sept 15 (single without depend.)
HardworkerAngel June 03 Still waiting
libragirl June 07 Received OWP
len30 June 19 Decision made OWP soon
bbggliz June 24 Received OWP on Sep 30
AgiHun June 24 Received OWP
canela June 28 Waiting OWP/PR - single with dependent
Oksy June 29 Received OWP
jelay July 05
worldtraveller July 05
Sarah Cunanan July 07 Decision made OWP soon - single applicant
Kristina S. July 07 Waiting /with dependents
lilyloves July 16 Waiting - single - no dependents
Honeygirl August 06 Waiting
Kalinka August 18
michan August 19
Rosell. August 30 Waiting - Married with dependent
DavyJones October 22
katileia October 25 Single
wsongco* Nov 03
loida86 Nov 03
Tinkermarie Nov 25 waiting--single
Teacherker Nov 26
Cjoie28 Dec 06 Waiting - single
Kablas* Dec 10 Waiting - w/ dependant
Ennaesor Dec 13
Tesa Dec 20
Cardcraw Dec 31 Waiting - married with dependents

I just added myself

Application sent: July 5, 2010
Application received: July 7, 2010
Started processing: September 15, 2010

Kristina S.

Sep 9, 2011
;DCONGRATULATIONS TO ALL THOSE WHO RECEIVED THEIR OWP AND PR!!! :D
@Sarah, Congrats too!!! you're the one I'm following here bcoz we have the same time line... I have dependents. I just keep on waiting..... :(