+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@hardworkerAngel checked my twitter acct and yes i sent twit to ctvnews. and they didn't twit back. hopefull they'll get back 2u

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
lyne said:
sweetchad said:
Lucky you.They send us a client update history first then until now I didn't get my owp yet.

Sweetchad: did cic send you a letter for update history? When? I wonder why cic didnt snd update history for my application.

Last October 2010 but they opened it January 19, 2011

hardwokerAngel

May 31, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sarah cunanan said:
@ hardworkerAngel checked my twitter acct and yes i sent twit to ctvnews. and they didn't twit back. hopefull they'll get back 2u
I Twitted citynews. and Jason kenney and I did Twitt Stephen Harper and ask him to step out to cic's if what is going on. ..follow me on twitter CAREGIVER1229

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
I am wondering why the cic didn't call me back.???????big question in my mind why they called.

LCPcaregiver

Star Member
Jun 16, 2011
To all caregivers in the GTA area, please contact this groups.
They are also very unhappy with the Conservative Government and they will try to help you.

Terry Olayta
Phone: (1)416-439-3246 (Home)/ (1)647-244-9254 (Mobile)
E-mail: t_olayta@yahoo.ca

Julius Tiangson
Phone: (1)647-299-1106
E-mail: julius.gateway@gmail.com

Jocy Tomas
Phone: (1)289-687-1577
E-mail: jocytomas@yahoo.ca

Kristina S.

Sep 9, 2011
For God's sake! What the CIC are doing to us? It's 17 - 18 months now! Just for OWP!!! You CIC did'nt realized that we have families waiting too backhome! ???WTF

searso31

Oct 8, 2010
I recieved a letter today too after i got my OWP yesterday,but in my letter it doesnt have any interview date yet. it just saID THAT I HAVE MEET THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY FOR PERMANENT STATUS AS A MEMBER OF lic CLASS. WONDERING IF EMILYCC OR MONALIZY RECEIVED THIS LETTER TOO. THANKS GUYS. i CALLED cic AND THEY SAID ITS JUST A GENERIC LETTER, BUT i STILL WANNA MAKE SURE. THANKS GUYS.

@khrizzy....i got the same letter u got after i received my OPen Permit, i was trying to called CIC but line is busy. Just wondering after u got this letter what next happened with your application? did you got ur interview for PR oc cic called u for interview date? pls reply thank u som much...Godbless

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
Congratulations.now your moving to the next level.but for us we still in the bottomline.I don't know until when are we going to wait.

searso31 said:
I recieved a letter today too after i got my OWP yesterday,but in my letter it doesnt have any interview date yet. it just saID THAT I HAVE MEET THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS TO APPLY FOR PERMANENT STATUS AS A MEMBER OF lic CLASS. WONDERING IF EMILYCC OR MONALIZY RECEIVED THIS LETTER TOO. THANKS GUYS. i CALLED cic AND THEY SAID ITS JUST A GENERIC LETTER, BUT i STILL WANNA MAKE SURE. THANKS GUYS.

@ khrizzy....i got the same letter u got after i received my OPen Permit, i was trying to called CIC but line is busy. Just wondering after u got this letter what next happened with your application? did you got ur interview for PR oc cic called u for interview date? pls reply thank u som much...Godbless

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Its just goes to show us that many single applicant recieve first stage approval,we didnt recieve or hear anyone with dependants got something change ecas this whole month of september tomorrow is october i hope its the month of with dependants give us what we deserve cic we finish this program too

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@hardworkerAngel i'm following u. acct: forgottenlc
@sweetchad that's sh*t. no call yet? it's bad enough you're waiting for your owp on mail now waiting for their call! playin tricks on ya!
hopefully 2day. let's keep our fingrs close

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
sarah cunanan said:
@ hardworkerAngel i'm following u. acct: forgottenlc
@ sweetchad that's sh*t. no call yet? it's bad enough you're waiting for your owp on mail now waiting for their call! playin tricks on ya!
hopefully 2day. let's keep our fingrs close
Yah I waste my whole day last Wednesday waiting for their calls.I didn't do my errands because of this.but still hoping for their calls today.

faithangel

Sep 27, 2011
searso31 said:

@ khrizzy....i got the same letter u got after i received my OPen Permit, i was trying to called CIC but line is busy. Just wondering after u got this letter what next happened with your application? did you got ur interview for PR oc cic called u for interview date? pls reply thank u som much...Godbless

good for you...congrats..
when did you sent your application, are you single applicant without dependant and what country you came from?
GOD BLESS you for your next level...