Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Oct-2013
LANDED..........
Jan-2014
alfaloren said:
canadainternational.gc.ca/philippines/visas/processing_times-delais_traitement.aspx?lang=eng
Thank you. alfaloren.
LC2 processing time 22 months, is it from the date we send the LC2 Kit to the Embassy?
I wanna cry.
I haven't received LC2 kit yet...

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
joycelam,

No it does not start the day when your dependant send the LC2 to the CEM but It is the day LC2 processing time start when confirmation letter and file number is being issued to your dependant LC2 by the CEM,it means the longer you wait for the confirmation letter the longer the LC2 processing time.

khalsaa

Mar 24, 2011
hi
can any one please guide me
my question is...
my live in caregiver job will complete 2 year in oct 2011 ..my work permit will expire on dec 2011...before applying PR ..i want to go to back home to get marry ...but there is written on my work permit that THIS DOES NOT AUTHORIZE RE-ENTERY
..is it mean they will not let me enter if i go back home ? or i need open work permit to go to back home ? please guide me ...thank in advance

JoyceLam

Feb 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Oct-2013
LANDED..........
Jan-2014
khalsaa said:
hi
can any one please guide me
my question is...
my live in caregiver job will complete 2 year in oct 2011 ..my work permit will expire on dec 2011...before applying PR ..i want to go to back home to get marry ...but there is written on my work permit that THIS DOES NOT AUTHORIZE RE-ENTERY
..is it mean they will not let me enter if i go back home ? or i need open work permit to go to back home ? please guide me ...thank in advance
Check your passport. you have a re-entry visa in ur passport. if it hasn't gone expired. when you come back Canada you need to show ur WP & re-entry.
if it got expired. ur could apply a new one. it takes about a month.

waiting agony

May 27, 2011
Yes I received OWP two days after I received their initial paperwork to update my personal information and work history..I have since applied for a TRV and i am waiting for this document now.....

Kathy he

Jul 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shelleonn said:
@ kathy he are you from the phillipines?they recieve mine may 13 2010 but they havent recieve lc2 kit yet do you recieve any letter from cic here regarding there lc2 kit before your dependants recieve it?
I am a chinese. i hadn't received any letters from cic here before my dependants got the forms.

JoyceLam

Feb 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Oct-2013
LANDED..........
Jan-2014
Kathy he said:
I am a chinese. i hadn't received any letters from cic here before my dependants got the forms.
Hi, Kathy he. When did your dependants got the forms?
I waited 4 months. I just wondered how long I need to wait.

khalsaa

Mar 24, 2011
thanx JoyceLam for reply ...

my visa has been expired .u means i need valid work permit and visa to re-enter ..re-enter visa is same visa like temporary resident visa to visit Canada

plz let me know if i am wrong .

JoyceLam

Feb 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Oct-2013
LANDED..........
Jan-2014
khalsaa said:
thanx JoyceLam for reply ...

my visa has been expired .u means i need valid work permit and visa to re-enter ..re-enter visa is same visa like temporary resident visa to visit Canada

plz let me know if i am wrong .
yes. you need a valid WP to renew ur re-entry visa.

ying888

Star Member
Nov 12, 2010
JoyceLam said:
yes. you need a valid WP to renew ur re-entry visa.
JoyceLam, what did you mean about "a valid WP"? Does it mean it depends on the expiry date or actually you have to still work for the employer whose name on the WP? Because after I submited my PR application , my employer went to a nursing home and they filed my ROE, I booked a flight to go back homecountry and asked an agent to find an employer who needed someone in a few months so that I could wait for the WP at home. but the agent told me if I have no employer , cic would not let me in . Actually my employer would like to help me with the employer's letter that stated I still worked for them but the agent said , they had filed my ROE , cic could find out. I would still be blocked when I came back. so I am planning if I should claim EI and find an employer now. Actually I need to go back for some paperwork for cic requirements. I am very scared I could not come back , I feel I am stuck here.

Kathy he

Jul 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JoyceLam said:
Hi, Kathy he. When did your dependants got the forms?
I waited 4 months. I just wondered how long I need to wait.
Hi JoyceLam my dependants got the form (march 3 2011) after i send my application to government(may 4 2010) 10 months, so you have to wait. hope they can get them soon. :)

JoyceLam

Feb 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Oct-2013
LANDED..........
Jan-2014
ying888 said:
JoyceLam, what did you mean about "a valid WP"? Does it mean it depends on the expiry date or actually you have to still work for the employer whose name on the WP? Because after I submited my PR application , my employer went to a nursing home and they filed my ROE, I booked a flight to go back homecountry and asked an agent to find an employer who needed someone in a few months so that I could wait for the WP at home. but the agent told me if I have no employer , cic would not let me in . Actually my employer would like to help me with the employer's letter that stated I still worked for them but the agent said , they had filed my ROE , cic could find out. I would still be blocked when I came back. so I am planning if I should claim EI and find an employer now. Actually I need to go back for some paperwork for cic requirements. I am very scared I could not come back , I feel I am stuck here.
a valid WP, I am thinking, when we apply a re-entry visa. we need to send copy of WP and employment letter.
when we come back Canada, we need to show the re-entry visa, wp and employment letter. many people told me this.
I went for vacation twice. when i came back nobody asked for the employment.
I am not sure you got ROE, it means your employer report u are unemployed?
It is a kind of risk. I am not sure. you might need to call CIC to find out the detail.

JoyceLam

Feb 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Oct-2013
LANDED..........
Jan-2014
Kathy he said:
Hi JoyceLam my dependants got the form (march 3 2011) after i send my application to government(may 4 2010) 10 months, so you have to wait. hope they can get them soon. :)
Thank you. Kathy he.
How did embassy send the form to your dependants? By register mail?

lucyfun

Jul 14, 2011
ying888 said:
You must have at least 6 months valid wp before you apply TRV and a letter from your employer to show when you come back from holiday you will keep working for them!