+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

mcdebe

Star Member
Feb 7, 2011
Ysheen said:
Hello Mcdebe,
I did update my spouse mailing and contact info last thursday,that might be the reason why they never sent anything yet,its been six months now since I recieved my 1st stage approval.I'll keep you posted if they will contact either the two of us.Lets keep on praying :)

hi ysheen! keep me posted if there are any news about your application! I'll do the same. Im praying for everyone! anyway, how did you update his contact information? ;D

mcdebe

Star Member
Feb 7, 2011
Ysheen said:
Yes,he is in Phils. And No he did email the CEM, but I did, just last week. Ill try to email them using my husband email add,nasa distino kasi sya kaya wala sya masyado time mag follow up.

I tried emailing CEM but I got no reply! :mad: kainis

Ysheen

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mcdebe said:
hi ysheen! keep me posted if there are any news about your application! I'll do the same. Im praying for everyone! anyway, how did you update his contact information? ;D
Sure thing mcdebe!I just emailed CEM last week,and last Friday night here, someone phoned from Embassy Manila(according to my amo)but i was at work,so I dont know what was it all about.

Ysheen

Star Member
Jan 22, 2013
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Isalyn said:
yes I changed my status after 6 months I got married. What's 1st stage approval lol?
1st stage approval...Its a letter from CIC stating you are qualified to apply permanent resident and the CEM will contact your family member in Phils. ;)

Cjoie28

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2010
don09 said:
HELLO Everyone,
Did anyone apply for a re-entry/TRV in Ottawa using the new online method ?
I applied for TRV in Ottawa last October 2012. I mailed my application using Xpresspost. I don't think you can do it online since you have to submit your passport.

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Hello
Finally my son got a kit LC2 on Dec, 2012, and on Jan 28 he got a IMM 1017 (med examination) by email.
Thanks GOD.
I am an August 2010 applicant, I have 1 son dependent

Vruu

Jan 16, 2013
Panda28 said:

Hi Vruu and Cats_lover! Mi nombre es Alma y soy de Mexico tambien vivo en Victoria. tengo ya tres años en este foro casi no me conecto pero si es de mucha ayuda y si tienen razon son muchos los Filipinos aqui, y creo solo nosotros tres somos de Mexico.
Estoy aqui con mis esposo y dos ninos, mi esposo tambien tiene papeles de caregiver, asi es como venimos pero el año pasado en marzo recibimos nuestros permisos de trabajos abiertos, y aplique para mi residencia en el 2011 asi que como veran ya tengo 2años de espera espero ya llegue pronto.

I'm january 2011 waiting for the PR. ::)
alma muchisimo gusto!!! Que emocion ver a mas mexicanos jajaja yo a penas voy a aplicar te dejo mi mail!! Nunca esta de mas conocer mas gente :) valentina.alvar en gmail. Ojala veas este mensaje jajaj saludos

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Vruu said:
alma muchisimo gusto!!! Que emocion ver a mas mexicanos jajaja yo a penas voy a aplicar te dejo mi mail!! Nunca esta de mas conocer mas gente :) valentina.alvar en gmail. Ojala veas este mensaje jajaj saludos
Haha. I didn't understood. I am from Russia, I know English, Russian, Uzbek and Bulgarian languages But I don't know Alma Muchisimo gusto ))) I understood something about Valentina- Feb 14th))))) Congrads Valentina's Day ;D ;D ;D ;) ;) ;) :-* :-* :-*

springme.

Feb 17, 2012
Kalinka said:
Hello
Finally my son got a kit LC2 on Dec, 2012, and on Jan 28 he got a IMM 1017 (med examination) by email.
Thanks GOD.
Congratulation! Kalinka It's awesome that your family will reunite.
I'm an August 2010 applicant, too. Decision made on last October. Till now, nothing happened. I've two dependents. We're still waiting for LC2. I'm from China. I have no idea what we could do. I miss my family so much. Hope everything is going well!

don09

Sep 14, 2012
Cjoie28 said:
I applied for TRV in Ottawa last October 2012. I mailed my application using Xpresspost. I don't think you can do it online since you have to submit your passport.

NEW:
As of December 15, 2012, you may complete and submit your application online. Using our online services is quick and easy. The system guides and assists you while you complete your application, thus reducing errors that can cause additional processing delays. Applying online saves you time and money since there is no cost to mail your forms and documents.

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kalinka said:
Hello
Thanks GOD.
Congratulations, wishing you all the best

whwgm

Jan 22, 2013
hi everyone!
i got the letter from cic today !i applied Nov12,2010,single

“it has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements toapply
for PR 。。
we are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed。
the CICcentre in Etobicoke will contact you concerning your PR status。

please note :At the time of your appointment,you will be required to present the original ID。
to the CIC centre。 A final decision concerning the granting of PR status willve made at that time。
If PR is granted ,the name that will appear on the confirmation of PR document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity document 。

the Right of PR Fee of $490 is required before you can became a PR in Canada。。。。。。”

is there anybody can tell me it means i will get another letter from CIC about the schedule of the interview ?
or anything eles ?

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
springme. said:
Congratulation! Kalinka It's awesome that your family will reunite.
I'm an August 2010 applicant, too. Decision made on last October. Till now, nothing happened. I've two dependents. We're still waiting for LC2. I'm from China. I have no idea what we could do. I miss my family so much. Hope everything is going well!
Now it depends from Canadian Embassy in China (in Moscow in my case). CIC send our papers to them already.
You will have it very soon

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
How does the visa get stamped on the passport :(

don09 said:
NEW:
As of December 15, 2012, you may complete and submit your application online. Using our online services is quick and easy. The system guides and assists you while you complete your application, thus reducing errors that can cause additional processing delays. Applying online saves you time and money since there is no cost to mail your forms and documents.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Yup, you received the AIP (first stage approval letter). CIC will send you another letter for the "interview" date. In the old days :( single applicants receive their interview letter a week after they received the first stage approval letter.

whwgm said:
hi everyone!
i got the letter from cic today !i applied Nov12,2010,single

“it has been determined that you meet the eligibility requirements toapply
for PR 。。
we are pleased to advise you that processing of your application has been completed。
the CICcentre in Etobicoke will contact you concerning your PR status。

please note :At the time of your appointment,you will be required to present the original ID。
to the CIC centre。 A final decision concerning the granting of PR status willve made at that time。
If PR is granted ,the name that will appear on the confirmation of PR document is your name as it appears on your passport or identity document 。

the Right of PR Fee of $490 is required before you can became a PR in Canada。。。。。。”

is there anybody can tell me it means i will get another letter from CIC about the schedule of the interview ?
or anything eles ?