+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

tinytoes

Jul 31, 2012
XhLei said:
There is an Ontario Caregivers General Conference happening in Toronto this Sunday Sept. 2, 2012, 8am to 7 pm. Registration is free. Carpool will pick up at Downsview Station. Venue: Mt. Zion Church 140 Saint Regis Crescent, Toronto M3J 1Z8. Minister Kenney will be there. Call Ms.Terry Olayta @ 647-244-9254;Apol Cosme Gordonia 647-975-3864 for more info. or check this website http://foaccanada.org.
Hope everyone will come.
Just asking what happened to this Conference? Did Minister Kenney, announced something new or good news for the Live-in Caregivers?

Shey

Nov 10, 2011
Hello everyone.. :) i just wanna give some updates about my application for pr.. I recieve a letter from the immigration and they said that my application is completed and i already have an interview this coming september 11.. :D this is really a blessings for me and a nice birthday gift.. Coz they sent a letter aug. 29.. day after my birthday.. And just recieved it yesterday.. ;D i hope that this give enlightenment to everyone whos still waiting.. Just wait for your turn.. And always pray.. God bless you all. ;)

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shey said:
Hello everyone.. :) i just wanna give some updates about my application for pr.. I recieve a letter from the immigration and they said that my application is completed and i already have an interview this coming september 11.. :D this is really a blessings for me and a nice birthday gift.. Coz they sent a letter aug. 29.. day after my birthday.. And just recieved it yesterday.. ;D i hope that this give enlightenment to everyone whos still waiting.. Just wait for your turn.. And always pray.. God bless you all. ;)
@ trisha Shey timeline is ( june 4, 2010 and married) . ;D Congrats Shey , wishing you all the best. happy there is some good news. I was checking your status update on the google document and I didn't see your dependents timeline. Did your dependents receive their LC2 kits and when? Thank you

I called CIC today and was asking about my application. The agent told me that all I can do is just wait and that nothing is missing from my application. He also said that they were working giving first stage of approval to July applicants and that it would take up to 2yrs for first stage.

Is there any July applicant who received it?.

deira

Sep 27, 2011
I called CIC today and was asking about my application. The agent told me that all I can do is just wait and that nothing is missing from my application. He also said that they were working giving first stage of approval to July applicants and that it would take up to 2yrs for first stage.

[/quote] up to 2yrs :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( I am more than 2yrs already..... but still nothing :-[ :-[ :-[

Shey

Nov 10, 2011
trisha said:
@ shey:congatulations!! Can i ask your timeline?are you single applicant?
Hi trisha.. Im a single applicant when i pass my application and just recently married, february 8,2012 to be exact.. :) but he's a canadian citizen. So theres no sponsoship or anything on my behalf..

Shey

Nov 10, 2011
cardcraw said:
@ trisha Shey timeline is ( june 4, 2010 and married) . ;D Congrats Shey , wishing you all the best. happy there is some good news. I was checking your status update on the google document and I didn't see your dependents timeline. Did your dependents receive their LC2 kits and when? Thank you

Hi cardcraw. Thank you for sharing my timline.. To answer your question i dont have any dependants coz i married a canadian citizen.. That is why i guess that the process of my application is the same as the single applicant.. :)

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Hello deira iam an august applicanr keep us posted if s

Zihobar

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Mar 2012
Med's Request
17 May 2012
Med's Done....
23 May 2012
Passport Req..
17 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
01 Nov 2012
LANDED..........
12-12-12
Hi, My wife is July 04, 2010 applicant and she got the COPR today. So its moving fast now.

gaurav1182

Mar 19, 2012
Hello,
This is Gaurav. Presently i am in India & have work visa valid for one of the mining equipment manufacturer in Canada. My offer is still valid with present employer but he mentioned that due to slowing down in industry there might be job cut in future. Could you guys please let me know procedure to change employer Canada if person is on work visa? One more question, can i join some college for pursuing my doctorate if i am on work visa in Canada?
Thanks,
Gaurav

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@ Shey, thanks for the clarification.

@ Zihobr, what does COPR means

July applicants try calling and asking about the status of your application and keep us informed :). Thank you

cardcraw

Star Member
Jun 15, 2011
Ontario
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
gaurav1182 said:
Hello,
This is Gaurav. Presently i am in India & have work visa valid for one of the mining equipment manufacturer in Canada. My offer is still valid with present employer but he mentioned that due to slowing down in industry there might be job cut in future. Could you guys please let me know procedure to change employer Canada if person is on work visa? One more question, can i join so me college for pursuing my doctorate if i am on work visa in Canada?
Thanks,
Gaurav
its hard to describe the process, i suggest you go on the Citizen and Immigration website and read about it. You will need a new employer to apply for a LMO and then if its positive you can apply for a new work permit. if you want to attend school and it will be longer than a 6 months course you will have to get a study permit and i do believe you will be charged international fees

Zihobar

Star Member
May 29, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Singapore
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03 Mar 2012
Med's Request
17 May 2012
Med's Done....
23 May 2012
Passport Req..
17 Oct 2012
VISA ISSUED...
01 Nov 2012
LANDED..........
12-12-12
cardcraw said:
@ Shey, thanks for the clarification.

@ Zihobr, what does COPR means

July applicants try calling and asking about the status of your application and keep us informed :). Thank you
PR applicants of LCP receive a letter at the landing interview when the whole process is completed successfully called COPR (Confirmation of Permanent Resident). After getting the COPR the PR Card issued and delivered by mail within 42 days.

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
congrats to whom received a good news!

i just want to ask something...

i checked my ecas, and it has nothing there~!!! :eek: it says like this: We were not able to identify you using the information you provided. i tried it SO MANY TIMES but still i got that...

anyone experiencing like this?