Star Member
Apr 13, 2011
BC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
OWP/ PR 02-04-12
Birdy said:
I got it! They issued June 14th. I sent March 12th.
Did you get it? I guess yes. I'm so blank now! Job hunting time!

OMG Nikki!! CONGRATS!! i just read your post, im very happy for you girl :D :D :D , now you dont need to worry hehe what kind of job will you look for??
I sent it 2 weeks after you (sent mine march 27) so im still waiting and hoping it comes soon!
Congrats again!! :D

crewberry2

Jun 15, 2012
Hello guys, i'm just new at this website but i am glad seems it's really help a lot. I have a question because i submitted a wrong payment for my PR application i suppose to pay 550 but i paid 490 instead. what should i do to correct and how can i send the correct payment? I already called the immigration they said that i can pay the 60 dollars but i couldn't find how. and i'm trying to call and call again but no one is answering. Hope someone can help me with my problem so it won't delay the process of my application.

Thank you so very much!

MOMMY

Jul 4, 2012
IMM 0008 Application Questions

On IMM 0008, Question 1 (Program Under wich you are applying?) Answer: Economic or Family??
I am a live-in caregiver going to apply myself and my family here after staying in Vancouver over 2 year. Shall I under "Enconomic or Family"??

J-dee

Jul 4, 2012
Hi every body,am so happy i finally join this forum u guys have been like a support group to me.I relate to,rejoice with and mourne with all our situations

doquer83

Star Member
Apr 26, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-13-2012
Re: IMM 0008 Application Questions

MOMMY said:
On IMM 0008, Question 1 (Program Under wich you are applying?) Answer: Economic or Family??
I am a live-in caregiver going to apply myself and my family here after staying in Vancouver over 2 year. Shall I under "Enconomic or Family"??
[/quote

live in caregiver is under economic. best of luck on your application

J-dee

Jul 4, 2012
Can someone pls guide me through the steps of applying for TRV?. Thanks alot,I am feb 2012 applicant and still waiting,now i just really need to see my kids who are growing up without me,looking foward to your response

ustian

Star Member
Apr 16, 2012
J-dee said:
Can someone pls guide me through the steps of applying for TRV?. Thanks alot,I am feb 2012 applicant and still waiting,now i just really need to see my kids who are growing up without me,looking foward to your response
Hi, J-dee! you can find an information here http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/visa.asp

oblak

Jul 5, 2012
job_seeker said:
1. Yes, note the stipulations on your contract as to giving notice.
2. Yes, till the expiration of your WP.
3. I am not aware that the OWP has that condition considering you can work for any employer, any type of job, so why will you not be allowed to work in another province. Maybe those who have OWPs can comment.
4. No, but update CIC of your contact details in case they communicate with you.
5. You pay for your MSP or your employer can shoulder it for you.
hi..I just want to ask what MSP means? thanks

oblak

Jul 5, 2012
job_seeker said:
3. I am not aware that the OWP has that condition considering you can work for any employer, any type of job, so why will you not be allowed to work in another province. Maybe those who have OWPs can comment.
4. No, but update CIC of your contact details in case they communicate with you.

what does MSP means? thanks

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Medical Services Plan

oblak said:
job_seeker said:

what does MSP means? thanks

oblak

Jul 5, 2012
job_seeker said:
Medical Services Plan
ok thanks..can I ask another one? my contract as LIC will expire this july & my employer told me already that as soon as I finish my 24mos they will release me..what's gonna happen with my applic for PR & OPW & what do we have to write on the letter from my employer if I will no longer working for them? thanks again

ACNA Canada

Jul 5, 2012
Calling all Live in caregivers in BC !!

Live in caregiver Town Hall meeting with Jinny Sims, NDP Immigration Critic:
[size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt][size=10pt]July 14, 2012 from 1:00 - 3:00 pm
Delta Assist community Centre
9097 - 120 St Street ( Scott Road )
Delta, BC
[/size][/size][/size][/size][/size]