+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

mrmaan

Nov 9, 2011
thanks lyvly , i gave notice of resignation to my employer 2 weeks prior the day i will quit. so i will be free then and not need do anything more to move out?

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Chie said:
Hello everyone, still no good news for me. I'm still waiting for my OWP and PR approval. I got a call from cic last Dec. 10 asking for my renewed passport no. I ask the agent about the status of my application and told me that he has nothing to say about my application and advise me to call the cic hotline. But then, when I phoned them he told me to wait until Jan 2012. I hope and pray to receive my OWP this year coz I will be unemployed next yr. I'am july 2010 applicant fr BC married with 2 kids. :(
Try to talk with another agent. They are different,and I think you will have it tomorrow or on Sunday, because CIC are working on weekends now.
Hope to hear a good news from you this weekend

lucyfun

Jul 14, 2011
ayeh said:
Hi lucyfun- The only time we dont need letter from employer /employer is when we have PR card. But with Work Permt and OWP we need employer to be able to comeback to Canada- ( I think ) :)
I know someone from this forum applied Re -entry without employment letter,She got it ,left Canada and came back last week.
Because so many nannies were jobless. me neither....
I sent my document to Seattle already 3 weeks,but no returned yet....

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
congrats everyone! to those received good news... im sure this coming weekend, its still pouring of OWP's!!! ;D i hope on january, pouring of PR's already... :)

Chie

Dec 1, 2011
Kalinka said:
Try to talk with another agent. They are different,and I think you will have it tomorrow or on Sunday, because CIC are working on weekends now.
Hope to hear a good news from you this weekend
Thanks Kalinka, yah that is my plan next wk if there's still no good news for me.

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, I need help..for those who already applied for TRV.... I am completing my application but i got confused with other questions questions...

EMPLOYMENT,Give details of your employment for the pas 10 years.....ect.

Is it including if you were not employed since 2001,or just start on the day that you were employed? Because if i will put everything it will be needing extra paper,.

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
katrin said:
Guys, I need help..for those who already applied for TRV.... I am completing my application but i got confused with other questions questions...

EMPLOYMENT,Give details of your employment for the pas 10 years.....ect.

Is it including if you were not employed since 2001,or just start on the day that you were employed? Because if i will put everything it will be needing extra paper,.
i believe, when they ask for "employment" history, that's the only the time you were EMPLOYED... thats my opinion...

if they asked you about history of qhat ur doin for the past 10 years, then, you should include whether ur employed or not.

for example, u went to study for
june2000-march2001 (study)
april 2001- march2002(employed)
april2002-september2002 (vacation) and so on...

something like that... BUT! if they asked you for ur EMPLOYMENT HISTORY, only the time u are employed. for example:
april2005-april2007 name of employer, caregiver, address etc
june2007-april2009 name of employer, caregiver, address etc
june 20010- present name of employer, caregiver, address etc

i hope it helps... ;)

katrin

Star Member
Sep 9, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
CIC
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
roxaida said:
i believe, when they ask for "employment" history, that's the only the time you were EMPLOYED... thats my opinion...

if they asked you about history of qhat ur doin for the past 10 years, then, you should include whether ur employed or not.

for example, u went to study for
june2000-march2001 (study)
april 2001- march2002(employed)
april2002-september2002 (vacation) and so on...

something like that... BUT! if they asked you for ur EMPLOYMENT HISTORY, only the time u are employed. for example:
april2005-april2007 name of employer, caregiver, address etc

@Roxaida Thanx for the info..it means alot! :)
june2007-april2009 name of employer, caregiver, address etc
june 20010- present name of employer, caregiver, address etc

i hope it helps... ;)

sophieme

Dec 14, 2011
I noticed there are four types of OWP until now. I only know the first remarks which is the best one, how about the second one , third one and last one. What is different

Temporary resident status maintained as per r183
Application for permanent resident status has received
Initial approval

Temporary resident status maintained as per R183 (6)
pending LIC APR.

The remark says temporary resident status restored as per R182.MZL Pending LIC APR

the remark" LIC pending pr"

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
It is a big tragedy in Filipino, A tropical storm triggered flash floods in the southern Philippines
God bless.
I hope all forums girls family is ok.
GOD BLESS AND HELP PLEASE