AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
Strikenannies said:
Thanks depressgirl.

I'm aware about USA, I'm asking about any other country. With OWP are we free to go and come back even with out employer?
strikenannies, based on my sister situation, when she got her OWP, and wants to have a vacation, the immigration still looked for employer's letter... coz, she said it is one of the most important requirements for applying re-entry visa...

tayme

Star Member
Feb 20, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
molo5000 said:
Congrats Tayme! ;)

It was another Good News for today! ;D

BTW, does the letter for your PR interview were sent together or seperate with your OWP letter?
Thank you molo5000...no sent separately. my owp and a letter of approval for my pr received a day after the other.

Datamira

Oct 4, 2011
BOYZONE2 said:
thank you so much ebony i really need prayers because i believed if 2 or more persons gather in your name to pray God will be in middle of it and listen. You're such a good mother ebony our perseverance for this OWP has been rewarded for this Christmas God bless you and your Family! :) :) :)
God bless you BOYZONE, and congratulation! YOU are so much deserve it. I remember, in your hardest period you didn't complain, you just gave a support for others:)

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
job_seeker said:
Thank you EbonyIvory (Is it Cindy :)) Good for you. Citizens of Korea do not need visas to enter Canada that was why you were able to bring your children in. It's very difficult and very different for citizens from countries who need visa to enter Canada. And if a parent or a spouse is working under the live in caregiver program or any low skilled jobs then the children and spouse are not granted visas.
Thanks job_seeker

I understand what you mean.
Actually i and my kids were international students in Canada before i enter to LCP.
It was not easy at all to me to get LIC visa at Seattle when i had a walk-in job interview eventhough im from one of the visa exempt countries.
I was asked to submit 3 more additional documents related to my kids and it ended up delaying procceing my application under LCP.
I know LIC is part of low skilled job and hard to support his/her kids in Canada with the wage.
I believe all VOs at Canadian Embassy abroad consider that point of view the most but i also believe it doesnt mean we cant bring our family from abroad.
To be approved any applications on LICs family members, I would say it depends on personal capability of supporting his/her dependants and VOs' satisfaction on the paper work regardless any countries of origin.

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
BOYZONE2 said:
thank you so much ebony i really need prayers because i believed if 2 or more persons gather in your name to pray God will be in middle of it and listen. You're such a good mother ebony our perseverance for this OWP has been rewarded for this Christmas God bless you and your Family! :) :) :)
Thanks BOYZONE
You make me guilty now. :-X
I used to be a wonderful mother though that i can tell indeed.
Hope to hear good news soon. ;D

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
tayme said:
I received a letter today scheduled for my PR interview on December 21, 2011...
So Happy :-*
. Hello guyz and gals,,i noticed in the spreadsheet only 2011 single applicants have been approve during d event day!dec 3rd,4th and 5th.. ::) ::) ::) ::)

Mrs. Just Tiis

Star Member
Nov 17, 2011
lyvly said:
. Hello guyz and gals,,i noticed in the spreadsheet only 2011 single applicants have been approve during d event day!dec 3rd,4th and 5th.. ::) ::) ::) ::)
I know somebody, (divorced with kids) , July 2011 applicant, she got hers already.

Cjoie28

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Dec 6, 2010
lyvly said:
I know 2 married applicant with kids got theirs on dec 4th. Both 2011 applicants. Aug and april 2011

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011