LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
lyvly said:
CIC shud pay if this is all not true.its gonna cause us great frustrations if this is a mistake...r they tryiing to fool us?..this is a big mess if this is not real...
dont be weary my dear friend... there are lots of people in this forum, received that kind of information from the 1 2 7 hotline... so, have faith ok? in a week or 2, ull receive urs too... ;D

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
madpotato said:
I hope I am that good lucky. You know, I am not able to get my statement of earning and record of deduction from my old employer,because I quit,he not happy, i wrote a letter to explain also attached my T4,hopefully it gonna work ,good bless me
u only need the statement of earnings from your current employer..if they didnt issue you the T4 then you can ask service canada or CRA about it bcoz its their responsibility...

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@trisha berry11 depressgirl are you all from toronto?how long did you recieve your owp since you see the date on your ecas?will it take 8 days for it to be deliver?does that including saturday and sunday? I saw the date on my ecas and the cic agent told me that it may come this week or early next week

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
roxaida said:
dont be weary my dear friend... there are lots of people in this forum, received that kind of information from the 1 2 7 hotline... so, have faith ok? in a week or 2, ull receive urs too... ;D
thanks!!!shelleon got hers but shes may2010 applicant and thats acceptable..and for us 2011 its kinda unbelievable..

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
lyvly said:
CIC shud pay if this is all not true.its gonna cause us great frustrations if this is a mistake...r they tryiing to fool us?..this is a big mess if this is not real...
Let s cross our fingers!

roxaida

Nov 18, 2011
Grande prairie alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14/03/2011
Doc's Request.
LC2 April 2013
AOR Received.
April 2014
Med's Request
April 30, 2014
Med's Done....
March 6, 2014
lyvly said:
thanks!!!shelleon got hers but shes may2010 applicant and thats acceptable..and for us 2011 its kinda unbelievable..
i know... im april 2011 applicant... and im still hoping for the best... maybe they start processing year 2011 faster now because of the petition letter that strike nannies did... we should still continue gathering signs for it...

so dont be weary again... have faith... GOD moves in mysterious ways... in ways, we will see how powerful HE is... praise HIM!

Berry11

Star Member
Oct 14, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 7, 2010
Shelleonn said:
@ trisha berry11 depressgirl are you all from toronto?how long did you recieve your owp since you see the date on your ecas?will it take 8 days for it to be deliver?does that including saturday and sunday? I saw the date on my ecas and the cic agent told me that it may come this week or early next week

Ho shelleon! I got mine last friday, 5 business days to be exact. I am in vancouver...

madpotato

Nov 24, 2011
lyvly said:
u only need the statement of earnings from your current employer..if they didnt issue you the T4 then you can ask service canada or CRA about it bcoz its their responsibility...
I applied based on 3900hrs,I worked for another employer before ,on that list ,it says I need to offer roe,statement of earning ,record of deduction,hours of declerance.but I only have roe and t4from canada revenue

cryingmom

Oct 15, 2011
EbonyIvory said:
Thanks cryingmom
Have you tried calling the worker ( 1 2 7 )as well?
You might hear good news from that line bcoz mine got that through yet my ecas has not updated.
My kids have been inland since 2004 as international students and a lot of paper work was involved regarding this matter when i enter to LCP.
I suggest you wait until you get OWP.
Things gonna be easier compared to WP for LIC.
I also have heard its challenging to bring our dependants from abroad but it doesnt mean you cant try it.
If you need to get some ideas for paper work on this matter, pls PM me.
Goodluck. :)
Thanks Enboyivory!

Yes, I tried both and often...but it's always the same, and only "your application was received on June 14, 2010, go back to the main menu.." I am so depressed, why is that? I even scared to talk to people about this...

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lyvly said:
Lyvly sorry but i am a he not a she my wife is my dependant just correcting sorry,i havent recieve my owp yet,my ecas change last saturday night after i check my application on cic hotline 1 2 7 agent said they send my owp and a letter last week and i might get it this week or next week congrats to all of you who got approve on your owp even the 2011 applicants its great that you wont suffer the long processing times that we endure,keep your hopes up you will all get your turns soon

aridoarikato

Star Member
Feb 2, 2011
BC
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-V
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1-April 2011; LC2 - Aug 2013
AOR Received.
April 9, 2014
Med's Request
April 9, 2014
Med's Done....
May 29, 2014: Reassessment of medical -June 26, 2015
Interview........
Aug. 25, 2015
Passport Req..
Aug. 11, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Oct. 5, 2015 (delivered 10/24/15) valid up to 04/10/16
LANDED..........
LC1 -Aug.25, 2015; LC2 - Dec. 22, 2015
roxaida said:
i know... im april 2011 applicant... and im still hoping for the best... maybe they start processing year 2011 faster now because of the petition letter that strike nannies did... we should still continue gathering signs for it...

so dont be weary again... have faith... GOD moves in mysterious ways... in ways, we will see how powerful HE is... praise HIM!
hi roxaida - have you tried phoning the immigration's automated system?

Shelleonn

Jun 3, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
trisha said:
@ shelleon:i got my owp on mail 7 working days
@trisha thanks are you from toronto?i think its much faster if your in alberta province,anyway its been mail so its gonna come soon,did you also recieve a letter?cic agent told me they sent a letter with my owp,i also ask them about my dependants file she said my file got a memo that i have two dependants and they sent their file to the visa office back home,i might follow up again if i got my owp

cryingmom

Oct 15, 2011
@EnboyIvory I tried to PM you, but it said I couldn't do that.. :( I do want to get some idea about how to apply as an international student. Please give me some help if you can! Thanks a lot!

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
Shelleonn said:
Lyvly sorry but i am a he not a she my wife is my dependant just correcting sorry,i havent recieve my owp yet,my ecas change last saturday night after i check my application on cic hotline 1 2 7 agent said they send my owp and a letter last week and i might get it this week or next week congrats to all of you who got approve on your owp even the 2011 applicants its great that you wont suffer the long processing times that we endure,keep your hopes up you will all get your turns soon
ssorry..my negligence.. i think was reading trisha's posts