+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

LCPcaregiver

Star Member
Jun 16, 2011
Easier for students to get their PR just not live in caregivers

http://www.vancouversun.com/program+expediting+applications+permanent+residency+temp+foreign+workers+students+expand+next+year/5645706/story.html

EbonyIvory

Oct 18, 2011
LCPcaregiver said:

http://www.vancouversun.com/program+expediting+applications+permanent+residency+temp+foreign+workers+students+expand+next+year/5645706/story.html
Thats what i regret now. I shouldve not taken LIC course in Canada my previous classmate took cooking course for 1yr and got PR 3yrs ago.

job_seeker

VIP Member
Jul 27, 2009
Well international students in Canada (those obtaining their education thru Canadian Colleges and Universities) would have Canadian Certification, and they would have paid international rates too (good way for the universities and colleges to earn more) whereas live in caregivers (even professionals/college graduates whose educational qualifications were obtained outside Canada) would still have to qualify themselves and challenge professional certifications of Canada. LCPs would not be readily integrated to the skilled labour force even if they have had skilled experience from their home countries. LCPs would have to prove themselves still that is why a lot of LCPs have landed jobs as care aids instead of as nurses or physiotherapists, etc.

LCPcaregiver said:

kablas99

Star Member
Dec 13, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
UPDATE : AUG 16, 2011
Nomination.....
OWP : DEC 10, 2011
AOR Received.
AIP : FEB 6, 2013
File Transfer...
LC2 KIT MARCH 4, 2013
Med's Request
LC2 : Nov, 2013
Med's Done....
LC2 : Dec 5 2013
Interview........
LC1 : Feb.12, 2014 Landed Immigrant Status
Passport Req..
LC2 : Jan 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 : WAITING
LANDED..........
LC1 : Waiting
kenny says:
"But there will be fewer spouses and dependent children, and fewer live-in caregivers, Kenney added — not because Ottawa doesn't want them, but because they are not coming in numbers as large as in the past."
"Plus, Kenney is also letting down many Canadian families who depend on live-in caregivers to take care of their children, said one group representing families."
:mad: :mad: :mad:

http://ca.news.yahoo.com/kenney-holds-immigration-levels-steady-increases-white-collar-151820443.html

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
i didn't receive my owp yet. i called the canada post they said i have to wait for 2 weeks for the mail to come.if its not in the mail yet, call the immigration to send a new owp.

lyvly

Oct 31, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-08-2011
hello ladies...i just would like to ask a question...Is it possible to change contact number while PR in process?How?thank u.hav a gudday!

lyne

Star Member
Nov 7, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
LC1 19-apr-2010
AOR Received.
LC2 27-mar-2011
Med's Done....
LC2 8-sep-2012
Passport Req..
LC2 22-jan-13
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 27-july-13(landed)
LANDED..........
March 20,2013
lyvly said:
hello ladies...i just would like to ask a question...Is it possible to change contact number while PR in process?How?thank u.hav a gudday!

Yes

kablas99

Star Member
Dec 13, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
DEC 10, 2010
Doc's Request.
UPDATE : AUG 16, 2011
Nomination.....
OWP : DEC 10, 2011
AOR Received.
AIP : FEB 6, 2013
File Transfer...
LC2 KIT MARCH 4, 2013
Med's Request
LC2 : Nov, 2013
Med's Done....
LC2 : Dec 5 2013
Interview........
LC1 : Feb.12, 2014 Landed Immigrant Status
Passport Req..
LC2 : Jan 7, 2014
VISA ISSUED...
LC2 : WAITING
LANDED..........
LC1 : Waiting
I need an advice regarding my PR application, I just renewed my passport and my question is how will i inform the CIC about the new passport info? Hope somebody in this forum have have the same situation ..THanks a lot in advance... ???

honeysweetie

Jun 17, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kablas99 said:
I need an advice regarding my PR application, I just renewed my passport and my question is how will i inform the CIC about the new passport info? Hope somebody in this forum have have the same situation ..THanks a lot in advance... ???
send a photocopy of your newly issued passport to this address and include a cover letter. Send thru canada post using registered mail and a signature required to make it sure CPC Vegreville received it. That's where my friend sent her photocopy of her new passport
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/vegreville.asp

General correspondence (general inquiries, documents requested by CPC Vegreville, withdrawal requests, additional information):

CPC Vegreville
6212-55th Avenue
Vegreville, AB
T9C 1W5

Strikenannies

Oct 4, 2011
I sent copies from my new passport when they asked me the extra informations ( client update). You should call cic, because they said that they are opening letters that arrived in Vengreville in july...see if they want or you should take in your PR interview? call them and ask.

Any more got their OWP this week?

hardworkangel have you got it?

tyme any news?

Datamira

Oct 4, 2011
EbonyIvory said:
Yes but their permits are always based on my permit
Hi EbonyIvory! Thank you for your answer> I tryed to PM to you but for some reasons I am not allowed to send a PM. Anyway, thank you for your support and blessing! God bless you and your family for your kindness and patience>

littlenurse

Apr 15, 2011
Pinky_mom said:
822-381-263-251

OP/PR sent to CIC April 16,2010
CIC-Received April 20 2010
Started Processibg- july 5, 2010
LC2- Sent to CEC- March 14,2011
AOR- March 25, 2010
2 Employers
OP- Medical results have been received.

A decision has been made and you will be contacted.

My husband and i, were both here, we have one dependant back home.
hi,I am littlenurse ,I want to ask you how did you know your lc2 is received ? how to check this?

Datamira

Oct 4, 2011
Kalinka said:
I had the same situation. I tried to bring my son here (the first time by visitor visa, and second time I applied for study visa). I applied for PR and OWP on Aug 2010, and then I applied on Sept 2010 for study visa for my son (I applied to Moscow Embassy too), and we had refuse for study and visitor visa (reason - officer wrote - He is not sure my son will leave Canada when his visa will expired.
Now I am just asking God give us patient
O my darling, my situation with a daughter is super exactly the same.. One time a study visa, then a visitor visa, and the same words from an Officer!!! Thank you for your advise, we should believe and be stronger!:)
Where do you live in Alberta? I am from Edmonton.

Kalinka

Jul 17, 2011
Canada, AB
Category........
Visa Office......
Vegreville, AB
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18 Aug 2010
Datamira said:
O my darling, my situation with a daughter is super exactly the same.. One time a study visa, then a visitor visa, and the same words from an Officer!!! Thank you for your advise, we should believe and be stronger!:)
Where do you live in Alberta? I am from Edmonton.
I am from Edmonton too. 150 st 87 ave Linwood. And you? My friend Sveta (Belarus) got her OWP and PR on Sept 2011 (she applied on June 2010)
So now turn for us :-*

Datamira

Oct 4, 2011
Kalinka said:
I am from Edmonton too. 150 st 87 ave Linwood. And you? My friend Sveta (Belarus) got her OWP and PR on Sept 2011 (she applied on June 2010)
So now turn for us :-*
Wow:) I cannot believe my eyes, it is not so far from me:), it is so great! If you dont mind we could mweet sometime:)