May 2012
Passport Req..
Next week!!!! Cross fingers
VISA ISSUED...
As soon as possible!
LANDED..........
As soon as possible!
OMG!!!! Its len30 here!!!! :eek:
Guysssssss!!!!!!!! Its an unexplainable feeling that I have right now....I already got my OWP this day...They sent it by Sept. 29, 2011. I dont even imagine that it goes with another letter. Im not expecting this as much but thanks to our dear God. I received my OWP and a letter regading my PR status.
It says that it has been determined that I meet the eligibility requirements to apply for Permanent Resident status under LIC. We are pleased to advise you that the processing of your application has been completed.
CIC Lethbridge will contact me...so I have to wait for their call.
It also says that I have to bring my original Identification documents and present it to local CIC....I also have to pay $ 490 bucks as fee for PR status...Need to wait for their call..........Im single Applicant, no dependent....Im from Alberta, a Filipino. Received my application on June 18, 2010 and received OWP on Sept. 29, 2011...For you guys...keep waiting....all will be granted. Goodluck to all of us still.... ;) :) :D :-*

jelay

Jul 21, 2011
@ len30: did you receive a phone call first from cic before they sent you a letter for your OWP and PR?

tinkermarie

Star Member
Oct 1, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
len30 said:
Guysssssss!!!!!!!! Its an unexplainable feeling that I have right now....I already got my OWP this day...They sent it by Sept. 29, 2011. I dont even imagine that it goes with another letter. Im not expecting this as much but thanks to our dear God. I received my OWP and a letter regading my PR status.
It says that it has been determined that I meet the eligibility requirements to apply for Permanent Resident status under LIC. We are pleased to advise you that the processing of your application has been completed.
It also says that I have to bring my original Identification documents and present it to local CIC....I also have to pay $ 490 bucks as fee for PR status...Need to wait for their call..........Im single Applicant, no dependent....Im from Alberta, a Filipino. Received my application on June 18, 2010 and received OWP on Sept. 29, 2011...For you guys...keep waiting....all will be granted. Goodluck to all of us still.... ;) :) :D :-*

congrats len30,, to be exact its 15months your papers on processed to get the owp...happy for you:)

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
len30 said:

Where are you in Alberta?

len30

Star Member
Aug 23, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2012
AOR Received.
E-mailed August 24, 2012
File Transfer...
August 24, 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
As soon as possible!
LANDED..........
As soon as possible!
hi...

@jelay----nope, I didnt received any phone calls before I recieived it...Actually, they put decision made by thursday...sept 29, i checked it the day before which is still in process....then, i just received a letter yesterday, oct. 4, (they already mailed it)

@tinkermarie------Its more than 15 months of waiting..... ::)

@rosellyalung----thanks a lot

@sweetchad------Im from Brooks, AB...i you know calgary then that would be more or less 2 hours drive.

len30

Star Member
Aug 23, 2011
Alberta
Category........
Visa Office......
Manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 18, 2012
AOR Received.
E-mailed August 24, 2012
File Transfer...
August 24, 2012
Med's Done....
May 2012
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
As soon as possible!
LANDED..........
As soon as possible!
At sarah----thanks girl...you'll get yours too! probably before the end of this month....
Hope I can get my PR status before the end of this year....for my family :D
It will be the best gift of my Christmas and birthday....

All will be granted for sure....it just varied on when e passed our applications and how many dependents we have....
single applicants is faster for CIC will just review and check one applicant.

Good luck still to all of us....Its really a Happy Thanksgiving day Canada!

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
len30 said:
At sarah----thanks girl...you'll get yours too! probably before the end of this month....
Hope I can get my PR status before the end of this year....for my family :D
It will be the best gift of my Christmas and birthday....

All will be granted for sure....it just varied on when e passed our applications and how many dependents we have....
single applicants is faster for CIC will just review and check one applicant.

Good luck still to all of us....Its really a Happy Thanksgiving day Canada!

I'm jealous.hope we have a blessings too.well congrats.

mja_AI

Oct 5, 2011
Hi everyone i just wanna ask something hope you can help me..I passed my application for OWP and PR last March 2011 i have recieved an update form around august. I know that the processing now takes too long maybe i will receive my papers mid next yr hopefully. My problem is im planning to quit my job by December because my employer is not paying me right. Is it ok to wait for my papers unemployed?

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
mja_AI said:
Hi everyone i just wanna ask something hope you can help me..I passed my application for OWP and PR last March 2011 i have recieved an update form around august. I know that the processing now takes too long maybe i will receive my papers mid next yr hopefully. My problem is im planning to quit my job by December because my employer is not paying me right. Is it ok to wait for my papers unemployed?
Yah it's fine.but the only problem is you cannot apply an Ei if you quit your job.and you have no income at all.

mja_AI

Oct 5, 2011
Yah it's fine.but the only problem is you cannot apply an Ei if you quit your job.and you have no income at all.

Oh ok...thank you..but is it true that if you apply for IE it might affect you someday if you have plans in getting/sponsor someone?

sweetchad

Mar 28, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
vegreville Ab
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2010
Doc's Request.
January 19, 2011
AOR Received.
September 26, 2011
Med's Request
October 18,2012
Med's Done....
November 22,2012
Interview........
waiting
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
waiting
LANDED..........
waiting
mja_AI said:

Oh ok...thank you..but is it true that if you apply for IE it might affect you someday if you have plans in getting/sponsor someone?
I don't think so