+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver PR applicants for April,May and June timeline

katileia

Star Member
Aug 18, 2011
I'm totally in!! I can print even more than 30 and post it.

But has to have more shocking words, like " do you need someone to look after your kids? What are you giving in exchange for this person that look after your most precious thing?"

Or

Nannies need someone to look after them!!

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@boyzone keep your cool. molo is just sharing opinion... remember? and according to molo... atty fabegras is not an imm officer. that's the only way to take atty fabregas statement.
can't believe someone's questioning his credibility..

sarah cunanan

Feb 3, 2010
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
@lily @katilea right on it! i like that idea. just edit it to something more powerful..something that people will turn their heads into.. then post it here or fb for members.

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke ,ON.
LANDED..........
27-09-2012 CIC Etobicoke,ON. Received PR CARD: 27-11-2012
@Sarah,

I hate sarcastic opinion but anyway thank you i will keep myself cool...

bakerfrench

Star Member
Feb 17, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
lilyloves said:
@ Katilea

Well, thank you for all the efforts you put into trying to get the media's attention. I'm sure it felt very discouraging not to get any replies :-(.

What if we created a poster? We can write something like:

We have been working in Canada for more than two years with the promise of receiving Permanent Residency. We have done our part.

When is Canada going to deliver what they promised?"

We are hard working people, but if necessary, we will go on a strike to have our voices heard and our rights respected.

And then add a link at the bottom to our Facebook community or a blog.

Anyone likes the idea? Is anyone willing to make the poster? Or feel welcome to give suggestions :)
I like this idea. when people see it all over Canada, it will grab the media and government's attention. We can choose a date and all the posters will be despatched by us exactly the same day.

Monalizy

Apr 24, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
10-5-2012
Doc's Request.
RFPR nov 28, 2012
AOR Received.
Sept 5, 2012
File Transfer...
Oct 18. 2012 bcos I withdrew
Med's Done....
20-03-2012 2nd med April 29th 2013
Interview........
1st visa issuance Dec 19,2012
Passport Req..
2nd visa issuance June 5,2013
VISA ISSUED...
June 12,2013
LANDED..........
June 17,2013
lilyloves said:
@ Katilea

Well, thank you for all the efforts you put into trying to get the media's attention. I'm sure it felt very discouraging not to get any replies :-(.

We have been working in Canada for more than two years with the promise of receiving Permanent Residency. We have done our part.

We are hard working people, but if necessary, we will go on a strike to have our voices heard and our rights respected.

Anyone likes the idea? Is anyone willing to make the poster? Or feel welcome to give suggestions :)

In as much as i agree with this, i think it will be seem as constituting public nuisance and i'm afraid one might be jail for it . If we get to a lawyer to give us a legal backing to this, we should go for it.

JoyceLam

Feb 15, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Hong Kong
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Mar-2011
AOR Received.
Apr-2011
Med's Done....
Oct-2013
LANDED..........
Jan-2014
Hi, lilyloves. this is a great idea.

I am thinking if we could make the same format of poster.
:)posted them across the Canada ...
Count me in.

lilyloves said:
@ Katilea

rosellyalung

May 15, 2010
Category........
Visa Office......
LC1 application vegreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28/08/2010
Hey winter is coming! Chillax! Anyways that suggestion would be nice, iam also trying to email the filipino journal , i did not get a response yet, btw, what happen to ms susan mccleland ? I thought she will help us this spring? How about ww write to her again?

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
LANDED..........
Bambiegirl said:
@ BOYZONE
;D :D Be cool....Times like this...you need juicy fruit gum! :D
@ Bambiegirl,

OMG !!! hahahaha.........u really make me laugh tonight :D :D :D
lets get serious Ehem!!! :D i'm looking forward that everything will push through with this NEW IDEA of Katilea.

Bambiegirl

May 18, 2011
hi guys...its too late but just want to encourage...give the married LiCs a lift of spirit....A friend of mine received her open work permit last Aug. she sent it March of last year.....so meaning they're processing also the married applicants. Cheers! ;D :D

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
sarah cunanan said:
you're all over the place now..
we're talking about implied stat..bambiegirl said nothing about being first on line or whatsoever. what we are just pointing out here, molo5000, it's nice to give atleast a reliable answer for the rest of us. that's one of the reason we're all here, right?
bambliegirl thought the same way as you do but then after that she realized that she was wrong and cleared it up. the thing with you, is you have no acceptance. monalizy have already have the same case but you're being too stubborn to listen.
you're right.. we can't do anything about your opinion.. that's your opinion but please don't make the confusion worse.
that's all i have to say.. peace!
@ sarah.. Peace be with you too! But I'm not fighting anyone here! And I'm not giving opinion that is not fact! Actually the immigration officer that I know is only the son of my employer. And I'm listening on his advice to me, and that I want to share with you here. I'm not making members confuse of what in my opinion. It is the fact and reallity. And everytime I post something sensitive, I put that it is only my opinion and it's up to you to listen or not! Yes, I'm stubborn to listen.. if any post here is wrong base on what I know. That is why I do contradicting! But never I say that I refuse your opinion! You've your right to post here.. unless it is about immigration matter!

lilyloves said:
@ molo:
I just reported you to the forum moderator. You are creating havoc here, trying to prove yourself right. How about you take the crown off of your head and humble yourself? We are all in the same boat, and if you don't want to paddle, try at least not to push people overboard. Thank you.
@ lilyloves.. I'm not bother with that. And I know they (moderator) know what they are doing! If ever I post something that creating havoc here.. I let them block me and my IP address! But while I'm still here, it means that I did nothing wrong and I can continue to give my opinion on this forum!

BOYZONE2 said:
@ PANCIT MOLO,

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT IMPLIED STATUS?? HAVE YOU ATTENDED IMMIGRATION SYMPOSIUMS LATELY WITH TOP CALIBER IMMIGRATION LAWYER LIKE ATTY.FABREGAS?
BOYZONE2 said:
@ Sarah,

I hate sarcastic opinion but anyway thank you i will keep myself cool...
@ BOYZONE2.. Are you okey??? What is PANCIT MOLO? Sorry, first time I heard! Later I will do google that word.
You are asking me about IMPLIED STATUS??? I don't need to define and elaborate that again and again only for you! Go to my profile and check it there all my post and try to find the definition and example of implied status that I post! And btw.. while you are looking for the implied status, try also to find any sarcastic opinion that I post! Take your time! Read and understand each of my post one-by-one! Goodluck!

Bambiegirl said:
@ BOYZONE
;D :D Be cool....Times like this...you need juicy fruit gum! :D
@ BOYZONE@ again.. I know this, an advertisement of a chewing gum!
Bambiegirl is right, you need to buy and eat that! So we could find out if their advertisement is right or wrong!

And guys and gals here on this forum, each one of us is entitle to give your opinion! You should not hurt if anybody contradict your opinion! We need to be professionals! Contradicting is different from refusing. And you can contradict if you sense that the post is wrong! Will you accept any thing that is wrong? If you so it up to you, right? That why anybody has it's own right.. especially on this OPEN FORUM!

One more thing, I know that I don't enough knowledge regarding immigration matters. That is why I limit my self and all my post only on this thread! Unlike other member here, they have even gave wrong advices and opinion on some thread, but never I join on it. I focus only on this thread because my knowledge is all about here! But I'm not forcing everyone to listen and believe on my post! Again, my post is just my opinion!

-molo5000

BOYZONE2

Feb 6, 2011
TORONTO,ONTARO
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
FEBRUARY 10,2010
Interview........
LANDED..........
@ Pancit Molo,

It happened that your chosen ID is 1 of my favorite soup. :D its a compliment isn't it? you may know better if you search it in youtube "PANCIT MOLO" ( sorry guys i know im out of topic ) as what sarah said "be cool" :D

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
BOYZONE2 said:
@ PANCIT MOLO,

WHAT DO YOU KNOW ABOUT IMPLIED STATUS?? HAVE YOU ATTENDED IMMIGRATION SYMPOSIUMS LATELY WITH TOP CALIBER IMMIGRATION LAWYER LIKE ATTY.FABREGAS?
@ BOYZONE2.. now I know what is that! From wikipedia: Pancit Molo (a bit of a misnomer, it is Filipino wanton soup without noodles contrary to what the name might suggest)

So you are a Filipino, that is why you know that food! I have a lot of Filipino friends in our church but they are professionals! Not like the way you do, you are from nowhere.. and :eek:.. here you are!

Sorry about that, but you need to be professionals, even on this forum!

About Atty. Fabregas.. Madam/Sir: Sorry I don't know you! Only now I heard your name (only on this forum).

Last thing BOYZONE2.. Atty. Fabregas is TOP CALIBER IMMIGRATION LAWYER based on your post. But he/she is not the one who make immigrations law in this country (Canada); Is he/she?

And you can't force me to listen and believe on what he said.. Unless you let him/her write down on a piece of paper his/her definition of the word implied status! And please let him sign it!

On this way I could show it to any immigration officer here in Canada if he/she is right or wrong.. OR he/she is making havoc on this forum!

I'm here in this forum to give my opinion. Its up to the members if they listen and believe or not! I dont force anyone to listen and believe me on my opinion!

No hurts feeling! Peace to you and all the member of this thread!

-molo5000

molo5000

Sep 10, 2011
Visa Office......
Vegreville, Alberta
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-05-2010
File Transfer...
5-12-2011
Interview........
19-12-2011
LANDED..........
19-12-2011
BOYZONE2 said:
@ Pancit Molo,

It happened that your chosen ID is 1 of my favorite soup. :D its a compliment isn't it? you may know better if you search it in youtube "PANCIT MOLO" ( sorry guys i know im out of topic ) as what sarah said "be cool" :D
@ BOYZONE2.. you've another post, just 55 seconds ahead to my post for you!
Again, that is your opinion! You can post it whenever you want! No hurts feeling! ;)

-molo5000