Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
20-07-2018
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
Anyone knows how long it takes to process owp and permanent resident for live in caregivers(old pathway)

porkchop

May 14, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello Hay04!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/EnGLIsh/information/times/index.asp

You can check the processing time on CIC website. In some cases there were PR applicants that really waited for years before their applications were completed . And there where also PR applications approved within 6 months under OLD pathway.

OWP sometimes get approved between 1-2 months. :)

Reactions: Hay04

Hay04

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
20-07-2018
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
hello Hay04!

http://www.cic.gc.ca/EnGLIsh/information/times/index.asp

You can check the processing time on CIC website. In some cases there were PR applicants that really waited for years before their applications were completed . And there where also PR applications approved within 6 months under OLD pathway.

OWP sometimes get approved between 1-2 months. :)
Thank you, exactly what I needed to know cos it says 50months on the website.

preet_gill

Star Member
Jul 6, 2014
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi
I need some information regarding live in care giver program. I want to apply for my sister u der this, but not sure about the process. I am here in canada from last 2 years, how much funds and income i need to show. We have family of 3 including my spouse and 6 months kid.
Thanks in advance

joeythecat

Jun 16, 2016
My fiancée applied on May 18th 2017 for her PR and OP as she is single. She applied under the old Live-in Caregiver pathway. Does anyone know what timeline we can expect?

Chopau22

Jun 14, 2017
Hi... can i ask what if i get pregnant? And i have a working visa now going to canada... is there going to be a problem or can i deliver the baby in canada? Or are they going to send me back home..

Hay04

Star Member
May 24, 2017
Calgary
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra
App. Filed.......
20-07-2018
AOR Received.
09-11-2018
File Transfer...
27-11-2018
Hi... can i ask what if i get pregnant? And i have a working visa now going to canada... is there going to be a problem or can i deliver the baby in canada? Or are they going to send me back home..
They can't send you back because you're pregnant

Jun 13, 2017
Philippines
Category........
Hi i am applying as LIC I already have my LMIA and Contract do I need to take ielts exam?..i am a nurse and working as school nurse..i also have experience in public or community health nurse for 11months, my experience in communitynurse and school nurse could help my visa approved?
And my LMIA is going to be expire on Aug 2 2017, and I am applying my working visa on july 2nd week is this okay?
I need some advice...
Thank you..

Lanina

Apr 10, 2017
My experience is that once the LMIA is valid at the time the application is submitted it will be honoured. Even if it expires while in the processing of the work permit.

Just dont wait until the very last min and even if you are waiting on documents in my experience you can submit with a explaination letter rather than run the risk of an expire LMIA

Sanyasab

Star Member
Oct 19, 2017
App. Filed.......
November 2016
Hi everyone. I had applied for permanent resident in November 2016 and got owp in feb 2017. Now waiting for next response. I just want to know that how long should I wait. My daughter is in india. I applied in old pathway. Please suggest me . thanks

sirene.88

Nov 2, 2017
Hi guys, did somebody already pass their owp and pr at the same time using 3900hours? I have some issues regarding the roe and t4 with my previous employer because i lost contact with them, pls help me what shoul i do because I can’t provide those, i just worked 1wk with the previous employer, do you think the officer will still require me to provide those? I’m not sure what to do, is there anybody with the same issue who lost contact with their previous employer and didn’t issued an roe and t4? Pls help thank you.