+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver LC2 New Delhi share your journey.......

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
and for ecas ( its not working since Feb 01) cic agent says if my papers been sent to overseas for processing I wont be able to view it any more. Now wt is this non-sense?

sukhdipk

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Don't worry same with me.they didn't change my address and on the top that wrote faridabad instead faridkot.going again to submit.these bloody people!

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Are you guys able to check your status online even though you got medical request or any thing? How would I know they got my family's medical..... ::)

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
hey guys!!

My ecas is back with wrong name. because they screwed up my name in TRV. so, thats why it is not recognizing me with my original name. Now I have to send my pp back again for amendment and then cic would be able to identify me with my original name to update my status.
What a mess!!!!!!!!! :mad:

Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kannu1235 said:
hey guys!!

My ecas is back with wrong name. because they screwed up my name in TRV. so, thats why it is not recognizing me with my original name. Now I have to send my pp back again for amendment and then cic would be able to identify me with my original name to update my status.
What a mess!!!!!!!!! :mad:

is ur e-cas start worrking ?

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
yes it started. but as I mentioned, they spell my name wrong in my visa. thats why it wasnt recognizing me. I sent query to cic and they told me to use { wrongly spell name} to check ecas.......... now I have to send amendment application to get my name correct on visa... oh another month is going to waste. I was planning for a visit to my home country in March.

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Hello to all :)

long time no hello no hi
seems like everyone 's gone to hibernate :p :p :p
sabse badi hairaani ki baat mere liye yeh hai ki sirf chaar log hi hai, jinho ne new Delhi apply kiya hai??????
CIC has updated my status to Medicals have been received. aur kitna time lagega ppr ke liye????

bani56

May 6, 2013
i got letter my application is completed.they ask me to pay landing fee which I already paid and they said now Vancouver office will contact me for my landing interview.. now I m wondering when I will get my date :D :D :D :D :D

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
bani56 said:
i got letter my application is completed.they ask me to pay landing fee which I already paid and they said now Vancouver office will contact me for my landing interview.. now I m wondering when I will get my date :D :D :D :D :D
congrats!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D ;D ;D ;D :-* :-* :-*
so happy for you.
could you explain a little bit about your situation so that other applicants can have some helpful tips!
Thanks bani56. :-*

bani56

May 6, 2013
i m april 2011 applicant after I got my aip my hisband got his kit and after 15 days ho got his medical after almost 3 month he was schedule for interview .his interview was on 5feb and they ask question relateted our wedding and now on 3march I got the letter for landing fee which I already pay ...so now anybody knows how much time will take for landing interview date?

sukhdipk

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Hi kannu
I just want to make sure one thing.what was ur e cash before the updatation of medical received because mine has same thing from last Dec medical has been received but they never send any medical request to my husband.then what does that mean ?

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
sukhdipk said:
Hi kannu
I just want to make sure one thing.what was ur e cash before the updatation of medical received because mine has same thing from last Dec medical has been received but they never send any medical request to my husband.then what does that mean ?
Hi sukhdipk,

Permanent Residence

We received your application for permanent residence on December 23, 2011.

We started processing your application on November 19, 2013.

Medical results have been received.

This is my ecas exactly what it says. They started processing my app on Nov. 19. On Dec.8 they sent me LC2 kit. My husband sent the kit Jan 25. Then he received an email requesting medical on Feb. 01. My family sent MR on Feb. 16. At the end of Feb. CIC updated my ecas.

sukhdipk

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Hi kannu
I have same thing
They received my app. On Nov 23 ,2011
They started processing on Nov 7, 2013
Medical results have been received ( I don't understand this thing)