+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver LC2 New Delhi share your journey.......

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukhdipk said:
Hi boyblue. I have a question for u how long it take to get aor after u submitted ur lc 2 how many months ?
Please help me.
that is the million dollar question now, many already submitted their LC2 application Kit to CEM almost a year ago (i submitted May 2013) but until now there is no AOR

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kannu1235 said:
oh dear, tried every thing :( all in vain
But keeping hope at least my app is in process :)
the ecas cic website is currently working so probably the problem is with your computer, try uninstalling and then installing your internet browser, if this will not do the trick it is time to check with a computer technician.

you are almost there in your pr app, your LC2 has done medical. after this is your landing interview date, then PPR and visa stamp of LC2

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
I can not access my ecas, my passport is not back yet (applied for TRV) its been about a month, so tired working like a machine, but am Happy :p :p :p :p :p ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D :p :p :p :p :p

Oct 26, 2012
I sponsor my husband under LCp. I am the LC1-

He received his Lc2 kit june 2013, sent to nDVo july 17 got his medical kit thru email end of sept 2013. Medical done oct 4,2013... Chandigarh visa office Called him for interview scheduled march 26, 2014... Now waiting if what God planned for us.

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Filipinoindian said:
I sponsor my husband under LCp. I am the LC1-

He received his Lc2 kit june 2013, sent to nDVo july 17 got his medical kit thru email end of sept 2013. Medical done oct 4,2013... Chandigarh visa office Called him for interview scheduled march 26, 2014... Now waiting if what God planned for us.
Hi ,

I thought after lc2 kit and their medical, Lc1 supposed to get interview done not Lc2. That what I have been reading so far.... :eek:
Or you can pour me some more information ;)

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kannu1235 said:
Hi ,

I thought after lc2 kit and their medical, Lc1 supposed to get interview done not Lc2. That what I have been reading so far.... :eek:
Or you can pour me some more information ;)
canada embassy from home country can arrange personal interview of LC2 who must answer relevant questions from v.o. to clarify/verify certain facts about their pr applications.

above mentioned embassy interview is different from the cic landing interview of LC1 :)

boyblue

Dec 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kannu1235 said:
Thanks boyblue!!

Have u read about bill 24?
link:
http://www.thestar.com/news/canada/2014/02/07/canadas_new_citizenship_bill_a_trojan_horse_walkom.html

nimmy

Aug 6, 2011
Hi Guys,
I have applied my application in March 2011. got Open work permit in Dec, 2012. Got first stage approval letter in March 2013. My husband in India Gujarat, his got his application kit in April 2013, he submitted in May 2013.
The thing here he made mistake is he wrote wrong e-mail address accidently in application form. CIC requested him some more documents in Nov,2013 but he didn't received any e-mail because of wrong information. In January, I went in Ontario to MP of our town, they help me to find out this wrong e-mail address. then we send them e-mail about right e-mail address, then after one week they send us e-mail back and said to fill out the one form of releasing personal information. we filled out and send it back them. now finally yesterday they send e-mail to my husband and asked for more documents. and here I need help,
they asked for Copy of you and your Spouse's Indian passports showing each other as husband/wife. but how it's possible to show his name in my passport, when I issued my passport that time I wasn't married. after 4 year I got married so if somebody know about this please reply.
another question is Proof of contact between you and your sponsor and money transfer receipts by your sponsor. here they haven't mentioned how many months phone records I can provide them, does anybody know about this? and I never send money to my husband India, I don't know what to do here either. I was vising him every year India so there wasn't any need of money to send him India. They asked for joint bank account statements, we don't have that either. I don't know what to do. Please guys help me here.
Thanks in advance.

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
nimmy said:
Hi Guys,
I have applied my application in March 2011. got Open work permit in Dec, 2012. Got first stage approval letter in March 2013. My husband in India Gujarat, his got his application kit in April 2013, he submitted in May 2013.
The thing here he made mistake is he wrote wrong e-mail address accidently in application form. CIC requested him some more documents in Nov,2013 but he didn't received any e-mail because of wrong information. In January, I went in Ontario to MP of our town, they help me to find out this wrong e-mail address. then we send them e-mail about right e-mail address, then after one week they send us e-mail back and said to fill out the one form of releasing personal information. we filled out and send it back them. now finally yesterday they send e-mail to my husband and asked for more documents. and here I need help,
they asked for Copy of you and your Spouse's Indian passports showing each other as husband/wife. but how it's possible to show his name in my passport, when I issued my passport that time I wasn't married. after 4 year I got married so if somebody know about this please reply.
another question is Proof of contact between you and your sponsor and money transfer receipts by your sponsor. here they haven't mentioned how many months phone records I can provide them, does anybody know about this? and I never send money to my husband India, I don't know what to do here either. I was vising him every year India so there wasn't any need of money to send him India. They asked for joint bank account statements, we don't have that either. I don't know what to do. Please guys help me here.
Thanks in advance.
HI Nimmy,
sorry to hear about your situation. But there is always a solution to every problem. First, collect all the evidence of relationship with your husband
like your photos of engagement, wedding, reception, honeymoon. Then photos of every visit (mention the years) all phone records or chat via skype or any other social network. write a letter about your relationship how it developed, how you got a job in Canada, how you are maintaining your relationship ( phone, chat, skype, visit, exchanging gifts, online cards etc.). Explain your situation about passport ( find out the requirements and time to add spouse name in current passport both husband and wife) if its possible that you guys can add each other's name in passports within the time they have given you for submission the papers, then go for it. Otherwise mention the reason why you cannot do it. explain why you dont send any money to your husband (actually this letter should be written by him). write each and every detail on the piece of paper and add all the proofs. Don't forget to mention the accurate dates and time.
please send me personal message if you have further questions.

(tell your husband to find out the exact time vo takes to add spouse in pp, and you find out Indian consulate general office how much time they take to add spouse name)