+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live-in caregiver LC2 New Delhi share your journey.......

sukhdipk

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
I submitted my passport to add my husband s name on it on Jan.29 and I got it today Feb 13.so fast.I m from Ontario.I think u can do too nimmy if they give u enough time to submit all documents.it took my just 15 days.

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
@ nimmy

And their process of addition of spouse name in India is also speedy. so ,I think you should be able to provide them passport with each other's name as spouse. :)

Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi friends ...

goood news :D

my lc2 back home got medical today
lc2 application submitted 6 feb 2014 delhi india

:D

sukhdipk

Star Member
Nov 6, 2013
Conrates dear.good to hear from u.but I m worried now.my lc2 sent his application on 13 jan via courier.they got delivery on Jan 15 and it s been almost 1 month but nothing new.even my ecas is same.I don't know what to do may b just wait. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

Khalsgb

Star Member
Jan 6, 2013
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sukhdipk said:
Conrates dear.good to hear from u.but I m worried now.my lc2 sent his application on 13 jan via courier.they got delivery on Jan 15 and it s been almost 1 month but nothing new.even my ecas is same.I don't know what to do may b just wait. :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek: ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)
thanks friends

sukhdeep may be they need more document to process ur file for the stage of medical ...as we know delhi canadian embassy lc2 application processing time is 1 week ...

what document did u attached ?

bani56

May 6, 2013
can anybody help me how much time it takes to get landing interview date after ic2 medical :) :) :).....just wondering :eek: :eek: :eek: :eek:

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
Hi bani56,

after lc2 medical should every thing go well, contact will be made within a month or less ( I guess).

Could you please share your timeline. :D ;D

bani56

May 6, 2013
I m april 2011 applicant got AIP in may 2013
after that my husband got his lc2 kit and then medical on feb 5 was his interview at chc on interview they said now I have to pay the landing fee but I didn't get any letter yet so I m worried..... :) :) :)

kannu1235

Star Member
May 28, 2013
bani56 said:
I m april 2011 applicant got AIP in may 2013
after that my husband got his lc2 kit and then medical on feb 5 was his interview at chc on interview they said now I have to pay the landing fee but I didn't get any letter yet so I m worried..... :) :) :)
I dont think u hv to worry abt anything..( it seems every thing went well) be patient, just wait. U'll be contacted soon. cheers!!! 8) 8)

nimmy

Aug 6, 2011
Hi Kannu1235
Thank you so much for reply. I was busy with gathering this documents. we almost did it everything. Whatever I can't I will explain them in letter. but thank you so much. keep posted your status.... :)

nimmy

Aug 6, 2011
Hi sukhdipk
Thanks for reply but I don't think I have that much time. and the thing is my Indian passport will expire in this May 2014 so I have to renew anyway soon then I will change everything. Any idea, where I can renew my passport in Ontario?
Thanks