+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Live in Caregiver 2014 Applicants - Abu Dhabi, UAE

teph

Oct 10, 2014
@ benga
ask ko pala nung nag check ka ng status ng application mo ano lumalabas na msg.? tnx

bengA

Oct 28, 2014
nag email sila sa kin..tapos may attachment na medical instructions at nakasulat din sa email yung UCI at application number ko.

pakicheck nyo lagi ang email nyo..pati sa junk mail bka kasi nafilter lang ang mga mails na galling sa CIC..

God bless us all..pray pa tayo..at mag novena..powerful talaga ang novena.

Kyashi

Sep 26, 2014
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi, UAE
NOC Code......
Live in Caregiver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21, 2014
Doc's Request.
I submitted all my documents including (all- Japan, Philippines, UAE) Police clearance certificate.
AOR Received.
Sept.25, 2014
Med's Request
Dec. 21, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec. 28, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan. 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jan. 12, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb. 14, 2015
Good evening to all of my co- applicants under live in Caregiver program. Musta po kayong lahat?

@ bengA

Might my email from Canada Embassy can help you regarding your queries on which comes first medical or interview.

Dear applicant (my full name),

This is to inform you that we have received your Live- In Caregiver application.

Your application has been assigned the file number indicated above. Please indicate this file number in all your correspondence with our office.

We will communicate with you either by email or regular mail to inform you whether a personal interview is required or if there are other information/ documents missing in order to complete your file. If an interview is scheduled, the letter of invitation will be sent to you approximately 2- 3 weeks before the interview date. This letter will specify the date , time and location of the interview and what documents you must bring with.

Once the Immigration Officer has assessed your application and has determined that you meet the requirements, we will send you the form and instructions for the medical examination. You must undergo the medical examination within 30 days. Medical results are usually received in our office 4 weeks after you have completed your medical examination.

Sincerely,
Canada Embassy

Same like yours, i have my UCI and Application number in this letter also.

@teph

Might you will be the next kasi pareho kayo December applicants. :)

Godbless us all in our application.

bengA

Oct 28, 2014
@kyashi

di ako nakareceive ng ganyang email..ang nareceive ko agad yung may instruction na nga ng medical..hayyy sana nawaive na nga yung interview..sa medical palang kasi hehehe parang gusto ko ng mahimatay..lalo na sa interview pa...

sa mga waiting pa ng mga updates from the CIC dagdagan pa natin ang prayers..soon darating na din sa inyo..lahat ng mga paghihintay natin worthy..God bless sa atin lahat nangangarap makarating sa Canada.. ;D ;D

Kyashi

Sep 26, 2014
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi, UAE
NOC Code......
Live in Caregiver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21, 2014
Doc's Request.
I submitted all my documents including (all- Japan, Philippines, UAE) Police clearance certificate.
AOR Received.
Sept.25, 2014
Med's Request
Dec. 21, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec. 28, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan. 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jan. 12, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb. 14, 2015
@ Benga

Hello good morning! Yap I know sigurado waived kana sa interview niyan. Kasi medical na agad instructions mo. Sabi nga din sa email that I posted, they will require applicants an interview if needed pa. But if not, they will send medical instructions na.

Better download first aid apps bengA bago Ka himatayin..he he he. Sorry just trying to be humurous OK, para naman mabawasan stress nation.

Godbless po sa ating lahat. Just keep praying, sparkling visa will arrive very soon.

bengA

Oct 28, 2014
@kyashi..

good morning too...salamat sa message mo at sa forum na to..malaking tulong talaga..hehehe pampababa ng BP (joke lang)..

God bless :)

joy28

Oct 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Live in Caregiver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 August 2014
AOR Received.
01 September 2014
Med's Request
20 November 2014
Med's Done....
11 December 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02 February 2015 Passport sent thru aramex 09 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
15 February 2015
LANDED..........
21 March 2015
Hi! congrats benga! after 10 mos. of waiting medical na agad, sana nga wala n interview.

bengA

Oct 28, 2014
@joy 28

oo after 10 months naka receive ako ng email at may medical instructions na..sana in Jesus' name wala na nga akong interview at maipasa ko din ang medical..

kayo din nyan darating din kayo sa ganitong stage...God bless us all! :)

sksk

May 14, 2014
hi guys... please comment in english. because i am also going to apply form UAE and not from Philippines. i really want to read your comments.

thanks.. ;) ;)

moonhash28

Mar 19, 2014
Hello po...

I just want to ask about my situation...Somebody is helping me in canada and he have a connection to one agency there..all the required documents and payment i sent to him..now my papers is in posting method(they said it is required before they apply for LMIA/LMO and would be running for two wks) Then after that they will applied LMO/LMIA and will send me a copy...My question guys, after i recieve the lmo, what would be the next chapters? Am i would be the one who will apply my working permit even though i have a agent in canada?

Thanks i hope somebody will enlighten me...

cookie27

Star Member
Apr 16, 2013
moonhash28 said:
Hello po...

I just want to ask about my situation...Somebody is helping me in canada and he have a connection to one agency there..all the required documents and payment i sent to him..now my papers is in posting method(they said it is required before they apply for LMIA/LMO and would be running for two wks) Then after that they will applied LMO/LMIA and will send me a copy...My question guys, after i recieve the lmo, what would be the next chapters? Am i would be the one who will apply my working permit even though i have a agent in canada?

Thanks i hope somebody will enlighten me...
Moonhash28,

So you are in step #1. Your Agent or employer posted an AD..this should run for 2 weeks or soooo. After which, they will apply for your LMIA. Soon as positive LMIA is received, you may apply via paper or online. Since you are paying an agent or a consultant, might as well let them do it for you online. They will require you to provide them scan copies of your caregiver credentials, signed copy of contract with your Canadian employer (which your agent should also provide or help facilitate), application forms and etc. Some application forms need to be validated online and your agent can do this for you so long that they have all your details. Your agent should guide you..that is what they are being paid for. For online application, your agent can create a MYCIC account for you. Through this account, all your details will be uploaded and submitted to CIC.

Not sure if I covered everything...just feel free to ask away...I'm sure a lot of CG here are willing to share their experience(s).

God bless us all.

joy28

Oct 15, 2014
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
NOC Code......
Live in Caregiver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29 August 2014
AOR Received.
01 September 2014
Med's Request
20 November 2014
Med's Done....
11 December 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
02 February 2015 Passport sent thru aramex 09 February 2015
VISA ISSUED...
15 February 2015
LANDED..........
21 March 2015
Moonhash28,

Cookie27 is correct, you should wait the LMO from your employer. Like me, who has a consultant it depends on what agreement you have between you and your agency, since you have already sent payment for them.. Let them do it for your application through online. For the meantime, while waiting for your LMO and contract from your employer, gather all the important papers needed such as school credentials, birth certificate, marriage contract, updated resume, Police clearance, NBI, Certificate of employment from previous employers, etc. it's easy for you once you receive the LMO.

moonhash28

Mar 19, 2014
Cookie28 and Joy28

BIG Thanks guys!

You're such a BIG help!

All the needed requirements (cv,birth cert,cg cert, red ribbon etc.) I already gave them...i also fill a form (LMIA-Live in caregiver)... i am hoping there would be a good news near very soon...

How about the application of working permit?should i be the one to make it...or it would be the agency?

Thanks!

cookie27

Star Member
Apr 16, 2013
moonhash28 said:
Cookie28 and Joy28

BIG Thanks guys!

You're such a BIG help!

All the needed requirements (cv,birth cert,cg cert, red ribbon etc.) I already gave them...i also fill a form (LMIA-Live in caregiver)... i am hoping there would be a good news near very soon...

How about the application of working permit?should i be the one to make it...or it would be the agency?

Form IMM1295E can be accomplished by you or your consultant/agent. Like mentioned earlier, as long as your agent has all your details they can fill out the form for you. IMM1295E does not need your actual signature because the form needs to be validated online....one reason that your agent can do it for you.

Thanks!

Hope to hear some good news soon!

Thanks!

moonhash28

Mar 19, 2014
Cookie28

Super Thanks! ☺
Now I am totally at peace...☺
If i do have some question again please kindly advice me...

GOD BLESS US ALL!