Abu Dhabi, UAE
NOC Code......
Live in Caregiver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21, 2014
Doc's Request.
I submitted all my documents including (all- Japan, Philippines, UAE) Police clearance certificate.
AOR Received.
Sept.25, 2014
Med's Request
Dec. 21, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec. 28, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan. 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jan. 12, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb. 14, 2015
Hello there ! How are you all guys?

Is there any updates?

@ bengA how is your medical and everything?

Please let us keep on our faith. Soon we are next to fly Canada with flying colors.

Godbless us all! :)

cookie27

Star Member
Apr 16, 2013
Hi Kyashi!

Heto...keeping the faith...hoping and believing that soon our WP will be approved and issued!

It has been 4 months since I lodged my application. I trust, believe and claim the blessing that early next year I will receive my work permit ;D.

Did anyone get an update from CIC? Do let us know. Keep this thread alive.

Blessings to all of us!

bengAd

Nov 17, 2014
hello everyone..bengA here..i am sorry I wasn't able to give you an update for my medical (I cant access my previous file) anyway..thank God I am done with my medical last Oct. 30 and the hospital called me last Nov. 5 informing that they already uploaded to the embassy my med results..

God bless to all of us..thanks kyashi :)

Kyashi

Sep 26, 2014
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi, UAE
NOC Code......
Live in Caregiver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21, 2014
Doc's Request.
I submitted all my documents including (all- Japan, Philippines, UAE) Police clearance certificate.
AOR Received.
Sept.25, 2014
Med's Request
Dec. 21, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec. 28, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan. 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jan. 12, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb. 14, 2015
Hello everyone!

Hello cookie27 and bengad...

Well that's good news, you're done with medical.
Hoping now for your PPR. Good luck. Don't forget us here OK.

@cookie27

Still only 4 months for you, while me running 7 months on November 21. He he. Hope to hear good news to our applications.

cookie27

Star Member
Apr 16, 2013
Kyashi said:
Hello everyone!

Hello cookie27 and bengad...

Well that's good news, you're done with medical.
Hoping now for your PPR. Good luck. Don't forget us here OK.

@ cookie27

Still only 4 months for you, while me running 7 months on November 21. He he. Hope to hear good news to our applications.
@ Kyashi, Yes...4 months :-(... Good you are 7 months...by 10 months you should hear some good news.

@ BengAd...how long did you wait for your medical request? How did you apply? Was it paper, though VFS or online? Thanks :)

bengAd

Nov 17, 2014
cookie27 said:
@ Kyashi, Yes...4 months :-(... Good you are 7 months...by 10 months you should hear some good news.

@ BengAd...how long did you wait for your medical request? How did you apply? Was it paper, though VFS or online? Thanks :)

good morning to everyone..
@cookie 27 ...I applied thru VFS last Dec.17, 2013...after 10 months of waiting I received an email for my medical request...definitely and don't worry very soon you will hear good news for your application too..God bless ;)

jedrose

Nov 18, 2014
please kindly help me about my visa application....im currently working here in saudi arabia ,i have already employer in canada..i want to know where will i go to have my visa application..is it best to go to jeddah where its near our place or in riyadh..please kindly help me..God bless!

cookie27

Star Member
Apr 16, 2013
Guys,

I just received a correspondence from CIC. My application for a live in caregiver has been refused :'(

Based on the attachment..the reason is the visa officer is not satisfied that:

I Have completed one year of full-time paid employment, including at least six months of continuous
employment with one employer, in such a field or occupation related to the employment for which the
work permit is sought within the three years immediately before the day on which you submitted an
application for a work permit.

It is so depressing since I really do not have 1 year paid employment in the field related to caregiver. I applied as a caregiver based on my education not experience :'(

Can they just refuse my application for whatever reason they want? I know decisions on work permit application cannot be contested.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(

bengAd

Nov 17, 2014
Good morning my dear forumers

@ Cookie 27

I am so sorry to hear my dear about your application..my heart goes out to you..is your LMO still valid? I think if your LMO is still valid you can still re-apply..try to reapply again cookie27.. :(..

God bless us all!

cookie27

Star Member
Apr 16, 2013
bengAd said:
Good morning my dear forumers

@ Cookie 27

I am so sorry to hear my dear about your application..my heart goes out to you..is your LMO still valid? I think if your LMO is still valid you can still re-apply..try to reapply again cookie27.. :(..

God bless us all!
Thanks BengAD,

My LMO will expire on November 30. You are correct! I guess the best thing to do right now is to re-apply. My re-application will be some sort of my appeal by stating clearly that I am applying on the basis of my Education and not my employment.

God is good all the time!

bengAd

Nov 17, 2014
cookie27 said:
Thanks BengAD,

My LMO will expire on November 30. You are correct! I guess the best thing to do right now is to re-apply. My re-application will be some sort of my appeal by stating clearly that I am applying on the basis of my Education and not my employment.

God is good all the time!

@cookie 27
yes you are right cookie27 try to re-apply again. May God give you the guidance for your reapplication. Rest assured of my prayers to you and to the other co-applicants.

sksk

May 14, 2014
cookie27 said:
Guys,

I just received a correspondence from CIC. My application for a live in caregiver has been refused :'(

Based on the attachment..the reason is the visa officer is not satisfied that:

I Have completed one year of full-time paid employment, including at least six months of continuous
employment with one employer, in such a field or occupation related to the employment for which the
work permit is sought within the three years immediately before the day on which you submitted an
application for a work permit.

It is so depressing since I really do not have 1 year paid employment in the field related to caregiver. I applied as a caregiver based on my education not experience :'(

Can they just refuse my application for whatever reason they want? I know decisions on work permit application cannot be contested.

:'( :'( :'( :'( :'(
hi cookie27 ,,

so sorry to hear that ur application had refused. i am also going to apply based on my caregiver training and first aid certificates. i am so worried with your refusal.when you filled the application what was the option you choose ( based on experience or education).

could you inbox me your contact pls.

good luck..

cookie27

Star Member
Apr 16, 2013
sksk said:
hi cookie27 ,,

so sorry to hear that ur application had refused. i am also going to apply based on my caregiver training and first aid certificates. i am so worried with your refusal.when you filled the application what was the option you choose ( based on experience or education).

could you inbox me your contact pls.

good luck..
I applied online. Sad to say, due to limited options to attached file online...all my other required forms were submitted as supporting documents bound as 1 file only. This one file includes the Additional Live-In caregiver form. In Addtl Live-In caregiver form I chose the EDUCATION as basis of my application. That is why I am so confused on the decision of the VO. I also attached all my Live-In Caregiver credentials such as diploma, grades, 2 first aid certificates (since I had a refresher here in Dubai), school ID, Hospital training certificate, TESDA Certificate and additional credentials such as housekeeping certificate.

In another thread, you asked about the IELTS. I believe here in the UAE, for caregiver it is not mandatory to take IELTS.

Do you have a caregiver employment experience? What is your current job here?

Kyashi

Sep 26, 2014
Abu Dhabi, UAE
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi, UAE
NOC Code......
Live in Caregiver
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 21, 2014
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Sept.25, 2014
Med's Request
Dec. 21, 2014
Med's Done....
Dec. 28, 2014
Interview........
waived
Passport Req..
Jan. 10, 2015
VISA ISSUED...
Jan. 12, 2015
LANDED..........
Feb. 14, 2015
Hello cookie27, nag personal message me sayo using the indicated email you posted in your profile. I think you're too busy again with your re application. And I'm sorry to hear about your refused application. I terribly sad for you. But anyway, don't give up OK. Know the grounds of your refusal and make quick and necessary development as much as you can. I know and I believe you can get your sparkling visa too once you did evrything in your best abilities.

To all of us, just do whatever we can in this application, and God will do the rest. Good luck and Godbless. ;)