+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

List of Universities with small initial tuition deposit or no deposit

Rjredom

Jan 24, 2018
Please can anyone tell me which universities offer low tuition deposit or no deposit can anyone name some Universities which give student admission without tuition deposit. In which universities i can pay tuition after visa.

Reactions: elderluis

vvik33

Star Member
Aug 8, 2019
Category........
FSW
University of new brunswick
University of manitoba
University of saskatchewan
University of British Columbia (depending on the programme)

Rjredom

Jan 24, 2018
Trent University offer low tuition deposit or no tuition deposit or not because their academic requirement is 60 ℅ i read in a post that they offer no tuition deposit admission is it true can anyone please assure me??

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
University of new brunswick
University of manitoba
University of saskatchewan
University of British Columbia (depending on the programme)
Mr rjredom go with this universities here especially university of manitoba it only allows tution fees after registration of course in late july to August before program begins on September

Reactions: Obt Lee

Rjredom

Jan 24, 2018
Just in late july to August not in September my academic average is 60% is it ok Please tell me i will be very humble.

Last edited:

sherifatkeni

Jul 20, 2019
Pls I need colleges/universities that offer post graduate diploma in business administration and without tuition deposit if possible. Thanks

sherifatkeni

Jul 20, 2019
Good day house, I applied canada studypermit for a younger one , he was later sent NSE Request letter that we should submit mybankstatement and IELTS result but he did not do IELTS because we applied to a school that does not require IELTS for nigerian. Pls , has one experience this? And how can this be sorted out? Thanks expecting your valuable response!!

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Good day house, I applied canada studypermit for a younger one , he was later sent NSE Request letter that we should submit mybankstatement and IELTS result but he did not do IELTS because we applied to a school that does not require IELTS for nigerian. Pls , has one experience this? And how can this be sorted out? Thanks expecting your valuable response!!
You need the IELTS to apply for a study permit.

Oreoluwatemi

Star Member
Jul 14, 2020
You don’t need IELTS to apply for study permit as a Nigerian. Send a webform explaining that.