+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

List additional forms starting with IMM number...

Hayden&Yui

Feb 24, 2018
So i am apply for PR with my wife and she is from Japan, now the required documents from her country are the Kaiseigen Koseki Tohon and Koseki Tohon. She has gotten them but while we are going through our checklist it states this: "List any additional forms you are providing based on your country of residence.... List forms you are providing here starting with IMM form number".... Now the things she is required are not forms but are still required based on her country so i just wanted to double check that we would enter N/A for this section?

Synoptic

Jan 20, 2018
So i am apply for PR with my wife and she is from Japan, now the required documents from her country are the Kaiseigen Koseki Tohon and Koseki Tohon. She has gotten them but while we are going through our checklist it states this: "List any additional forms you are providing based on your country of residence.... List forms you are providing here starting with IMM form number".... Now the things she is required are not forms but are still required based on her country so i just wanted to double check that we would enter N/A for this section?
It's N/A. Only list additional IMM forms. You will be adding the other country-specific documents on their respective sections in Part B of the checklist.