+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Linking PR Card Application to track PR Card after Landing (Flagpole/Landing Interview) is complete

tayrg

Jan 10, 2017
I sent photo on June 9th and it is received Montreal office on June 18th. Received a ghost update on Aug 24th, application approved and card dispatched on Aug 25th, got email stating that application is updated on Aug 26th, Recieved card in my hand on Aug 27th. Card received in normal post from Sydney, Nova scotia. Status will be submitted until approved.
Thank you for providing very informative information related to the Montreal office's processing time. Appreciated :)

Reactions: aliakbarc87

krstn29

Star Member
Mar 29, 2019
Hi. We landed on March 11, me and my children. Per CIC account, my pr card was approved last July 20. But my children's pr card is still in process. What does that mean? Shouldn't we be approved at the same time? And up to date, I still have not received my pr card. How can I find out if they already sent my pr card?

venudatti

Dec 4, 2018
Hi All,
Need any helpful info/ insights on my situation. Below is our timeline.
-COPR approved - Jan 15 2020
-Landed in Toronto - June 25 2020
-Applied (i.e linked the principal applicant’s PR application to the CIC profile) for PR card - June 27 2020. The status is submitted. No Ghost update or any other messages or emails.
- Still not able to link the PR application for dependent applicant.
-Applied for SIN (both principal and dependent) - July 10 2020
-Received SIN of principal - July 21 2020
- Called Service Canada from USA to ask about dependent’s SIN on Aug 14 2020 and they told there was some problem with his application so we need to wait and the file is yet to be opened.

For the PR card and SIN, I have given my friend’s address and I have even received my SIN. Now, since their lease has expired they have moved to a new place and I am looking at the process to change the address for PR card and SIN (dependent) I am trying to update the address in the below link
https://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/authenticate.do but whenever I give my UCI or application number it says not able to identify a file.
1) Has anyone done this process through the link or through web form ?
2) Was it successful?
3) Do we get any notification about the address change ?
4) Does this change of address apply for SIN as well? Or is it just for the PR card ?
Thanks in advance for your replies:)
Hi Rahul,
After your landing, was the application is linked automatically or did you have to submit an online form to link the PR card to your profile?
One point that bothers me is they didn't take any photo of me at the landing. Is this normal?
Regards
Venu

BK1993

Feb 7, 2020
What does your GCkey shows? Eligibility is still being reviewed there or it shows that eligibility is passed?
It shows "we are reviewing weather you meet the eligibility requirements" but the agent confirmed that I passed my eligibility.

SaraRahul

Jun 15, 2019
Hi Rahul,
After your landing, was the application is linked automatically or did you have to submit an online form to link the PR card to your profile?
One point that bothers me is they didn't take any photo of me at the landing. Is this normal?
Regards
Venu
No we have to link the application to the cic profile. They did not take our photos. Our photos are already attached in the IRCC copy of the COPR right ?

venudatti

Dec 4, 2018
No we have to link the application to the cic profile. They did not take our photos. Our photos are already attached in the IRCC copy of the COPR right ?
Thank you. I submitted photos at the time of the profile submission (AOR). After this, I didn't submit any photos (maybe they have it)

KIM2612

Mar 5, 2020
Visa Office......
CPC OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
AOR Received.
22-12-2019
Med's Done....
10-01-200-20
Great.. I sent mine to Hamilton IRCC, probably the worst one in Canada, not expecting mine anytime soon.
Mine was done within a month and 2 weeks from Hamilton

harish.subramanian03

Jun 15, 2020
Hey guys, i submitted my and my wife photos for pr card couple of weeks back. I went in to link the application and was successfully able to link mine. But when i try to link my wife application it shows application not found. Is that normal?

rizwan150

Jan 16, 2014
Canada
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-04-2014
Doc's Request.
24-06-2014
Nomination.....
07-05-2014
Med's Request
26-06-2014 (Self MR + RPRF for both) & 31-07-2014 (Spouse MR),
Med's Done....
06-07-2014 (Self) & 18-08-2014 (Spouse)
Passport Req..
PPR-1 + PPR-2: 17-02-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-02-2015, Passport Received: 17-03-2015
LANDED..........
26-05-2015
hello everyone,

I am trying to link a PR card renewal application but not been able to do so.

In COPR, place of birth is blank, i guess they missed to mention it in COPR paper, even though it was correctly mentioned in IMM0008 form at time of immigration back in 2014.

Any advise, how to link application now since place of birth is a mandatory field in all combinations we choose under pr card category of linking application.