+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Linking PR Card Application to track PR Card after Landing (Flagpole/Landing Interview) is complete

SaraRahul

Jun 15, 2019
I think, only the PrimaryApplicant can link the PR card to the CIC account.
I too cannot add Dependent's PR card to my CIC account.
It should be fine, since the PA will be notified about the overall status for all.
i mailed IRCC asking the same they have asked to send thee screenshots of details that I enter.Have mailed them so let's see.

aliakbarc87

Star Member
May 1, 2019
I think, only the PrimaryApplicant can link the PR card to the CIC account.
I too cannot add Dependent's PR card to my CIC account.
It should be fine, since the PA will be notified about the overall status for all.
We can link both ours and dependents pr card application separately.

sharjeel91

Champion Member
Oct 2, 2013
App. Filed.......
09/09/2013
I had no trouble linking my application. As it has been mention, make sure to enter city of birth exactly as its shown in your passport (for people who got inland PR and virtual CoPR). As long as its a exact match of your passport where shouldn't be any problem.

techie12

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Hi I am not able to link my PR card application. I am getting something like "No details found". Tried all possible combinations. But no luck!

bonnetmacaque

Star Member
Feb 14, 2019
Try BIRTH OF PLACE as per as on your passport or applicant passport. It should work. Had same issue myself.
Thank You!
I was able to link my Spouse's PR card application with my (sponsor) CIC account. I had to enter the "place of birth" exactly as it is in the passport and not as it is in the CoPR.
The CoPR only has the CITY, and passport has CITY,STATE.

techie12

Star Member
Feb 28, 2019
Hi I am not able to link my PR card application. I am getting something like "No details found". Tried all possible combinations. But no luck!
Finally, we were able to link it. There was some confusion regarding the date of landing. We got there past 12 am and the officer considered the previous day as the day we became PRs (mentioned in CoPR as well), whereas the computer system took the right day of landing as the date we became PRs.

Also, the place of birth had to be entered in this format
[City printed in CoPR] followed by space [Full State name].
This combination was entered in capitals.

SaraRahul

Jun 15, 2019
I am still unable to link my spouse PR card to his CIC profile. He is the dependent and his place of birth is just Salem in COPR and GCMS and in passport it’s SALEM TAMILNADU (no comma, just a space in between). I tried all combinations but still it says not found. I gave his UCI number and his last name but still not able to get it.

jn791

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
I linked my application for PR card successfully and sent my photos to the respective office which reached on July 6. Yesterday I saw my application status and it was approved and said PR card has been mailed out.

SaraRahul

Jun 15, 2019
I linked my application for PR card successfully and sent my photos to the respective office which reached on July 6. Yesterday I saw my application status and it was approved and said PR card has been mailed out.
Hi when did you land ? How long did you wait for the status to change ?

jn791

Star Member
Jul 23, 2019
Hi when did you land ? How long did you wait for the status to change ?
Inland applicant so didn't have to do landing. Received COPR/landing letter directly on June 29. Photos received by respective office July 6 and status changed yesterday.