+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Linking PR Card Application to track PR Card after Landing (Flagpole/Landing Interview) is complete

ashwin.metpalli

Star Member
May 28, 2018
Hi all,
I am the primary applicant and I have my express entry portal, I linked my PR card application in the portal successfully. However not able to add the dependent information using the same link, is there any other way to get the dependent pr card application added to the portal?
Same issue here, did you figure it out?

Tiffany07

Sep 20, 2023
anyone facing the same issue i was about to update may SIN number but may application is flagged and theres an error on my file now they applied me for the manual one
Hello, I’m facing the same problem as you,… did you get your SIN?

Tiffany07

Sep 20, 2023
anyone facing the same issue i was about to update may SIN number but may application is flagged and theres an error on my file now they applied me for the manual one
thanks, how long you got your SIN from submission day? Did you do anything or just waiting ?

shirishrao

Jan 3, 2023
Unable to find my PR card application through UCI/COPR number. Landed on 6th March, 2024.
Also - the "place of birth" option is a dropdown with country names. How do I enter the place of birth as shown in my COPR. (in my copr, it is Bangalore, KA and country of birth as India)
Any help here is appreciated. TIA!

Sonikell

Apr 24, 2023
Unable to find my PR card application through UCI/COPR number. Landed on 6th March, 2024.
Also - the "place of birth" option is a dropdown with country names. How do I enter the place of birth as shown in my COPR. (in my copr, it is Bangalore, KA and country of birth as India)
Any help here is appreciated. TIA!
You have to enter exactly as the copr. Even small caps/ big caps/ all caps matter for place of birth, name . I know it’s a bit ridiculous but the system is that sensitive, so mimic the data from the copr.

it should work

Kico

Nov 15, 2023
You have to enter exactly as the copr. Even small caps/ big caps/ all caps matter for place of birth, name . I know it’s a bit ridiculous but the system is that sensitive, so mimic the data from the copr.

it should work
I try to link pr card aplication in my gc key but it says no matches but in my ecopr don’t show place of birth i put exactly how its on my passport but didn’t work anyone with same problem was available to linked