Doc's Request.
21/07/2014
AOR Received.
23/03/2018
Med's Request
16/07/2018
Med's Done....
14/08/2018
Hi. I applied for QSW and got my CSQ last year but only started federal stage just this week. Can I link my application now?

I seem to be having a problem.

dreamingkag

Nov 7, 2014
Thank you so much. The above details were so helpful. The only difference is that I had to enter the City of Birth as per the submitted application. Also, the total number of persons is "2" me the sponsor, and the wife. I thought the number is "1". I didn't enter passport details. All other details are copy/paste from the email confirmation or the application.

Tarek
How did you enter 1 space? when I tried doing this, it said I have to write down something and won't submit until I do so.

mayaN_1

Jun 17, 2017
my cic acc . not updated since feb 2017,
my gcms notes (december 2017) saying still doing eligibility check. :( criminal and security not started yet.
january 2018 VO asked send more docs to make a final decision. we have already sent but noting yet .at least no updates in my account.
if anyone has any idea what's going on here.
this final decision means for eligibility or for ppr final decision?

tarekahf

Sep 1, 2017
my cic acc . not updated since feb 2017,
my gcms notes (december 2017) saying still doing eligibility check. :( criminal and security not started yet.
january 2018 VO asked send more docs to make a final decision. we have already sent but noting yet .at least no updates in my account.
if anyone has any idea what's going on here.
this final decision means for eligibility or for ppr final decision?
There is a web form you can use to contact them. Its kind of tricky to find it, but try to look around for it. I use it several times, and it works. They will reply in a couple of weeks. Just provide as much details as possible before and make your question very clear.

If you cannot find the web form, post back, and I will find it for you.

I this this is the web form:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Tarek

Reactions: mayaN_1

mayaN_1

Jun 17, 2017
There is a web form you can use to contact them. Its kind of tricky to find it, but try to look around for it. I use it several times, and it works. They will reply in a couple of weeks. Just provide as much details as possible before and make your question very clear.

If you cannot find the web form, post back, and I will find it for you.

I this this is the web form:

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp

Tarek
thank you very much Tarek . i really appreciate you taking your time to write that.

Maha123

Oct 5, 2017
Hello guyz can please someone help me I tried to check my ecas today and I got this message asking for change of Adress (Below is your old home address that we have on file. Enter your new Canadian home address.
(If the Old Home Address fields are blank, we do not have your address on file. Please enter your current home address under New Home Address)the old home Adress fields was not blank it had my information. And on the status it says change of Adress, even Thu I've not requested any change of Adress,when I decided to fill out the info there's one question I did not know how to answer *Date new home address is effective* well I'm not there yet and this Adress been effective for a long time, what should I say

TPeAcE

Mar 11, 2018
Hello ..
My wife is sponsoring me from Canada, we applied twice .. first was in 2014 , but then due to some issues, we did not follow up .. but we started the application process again in Nov 2016, after filling all required application and supporting document, finally i received a pre-arrival services in January 2018, and one week later i received an email to provide them a police letter which i already provided them in May 2017, all document was sent through courier to Abu Dhabi Visa office.

i was trying to link my application to my GCKey account, but it does not seem to work, is it because that all document was provided through courier and not online ?? although through online tool it says in process since 2014 :( .

HEEEEELP ...

TPeAcE

Mar 11, 2018
yea sorry, when i try to link my application though my application number, but it shows that application number is wrong, ALTHOUGH its right and i copied and pasted but still same issue, but all other informations is correct without any errors, but still no application found....

kashifaziz

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
In the question "how many family members are included in the application" i wrote one bcs I came across this in the guide:

Note: Do not include the sponsor or family members that are already permanent residents or Canadian citizens. Individuals that will not be included in the undertaking should not be included in this total."

Hi everyone!

Received our AOR yesterday, tried 5 times yesterday but couldn't link the application and after reading this thread I tried a few more things and was able to link it, maybe it could be of help to someone:

Category: Permanent Residence

Sub-category: Family Class (Spouse)

Application details:
Application Number (received in the email)
Family Name (Family Name as given in the form> of the person being sponsored)

Place of birth:
City/town of birth (leave it blank)
Country/territory of birth (leave it as it is> default line)
Passport: Sponsored person's (P.A.) passport details

Other Application information:
Province: as stated in the original application IMM 0008
City/town/Village: as stated in the original application IMM 0008
Current marital status: Married
Number of family members: '2' which includes you and your sponsor

Hope this helps!

kashifaziz

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
Thank you so much. The above details were so helpful. The only difference is that I had to enter the City of Birth as per the submitted application. Also, the total number of persons is "2" me the sponsor, and the wife. I thought the number is "1". I didn't enter passport details. All other details are copy/paste from the email confirmation or the application.

Tarek
But Tarek what did you write in the IMM 0008 Form? Number of persons in the application 1 or 2? I just sent my application today and I remember writing 1.

I came across this: Note: Do not include the sponsor or family members that are already permanent residents or Canadian citizens. Individuals that will not be included in the undertaking should not be included in this total."

KBH

Champion Member
Sep 13, 2017
Toronto, ON
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
August 2nd, 2017
AOR Received.
September 22nd, 2017
File Transfer...
October 7th, 2017
Passport Req..
December 29th, 2017
VISA ISSUED...
January 23rd, 2018
LANDED..........
Feb 1st, 2018
But Tarek what did you write in the IMM 0008 Form? Number of persons in the application 1 or 2? I just sent my application today and I remember writing 1.

I came across this: Note: Do not include the sponsor or family members that are already permanent residents or Canadian citizens. Individuals that will not be included in the undertaking should not be included in this total."
1 is the correct answer to the question on IMM0008 (if you have no dependents)

2 is the correct answer when linking the application (if you have no dependents).

IRCC is a lot of things, straight forward is not one of them. :D

Reactions: kashifaziz

kashifaziz

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
1 is the correct answer to the question on IMM0008 (if you have no dependents)

2 is the correct answer when linking the application (if you have no dependents).

IRCC is a lot of things, straight forward is not one of them. :D
THANKS!! Im so relieved you cant imagine! I just submitted the application yesterday and it was received by IRCC today noon!

Also a couple of very noobish questions:
1. i cant link the application till ive received AOR right?
2. I tried putting "N/A" in as many empty spaces as possible but I didnt put anything and kept the blanks for "Application ID" and "Client UCI" empty. Is that ok?
3. Also I cant link the application to my own GC-Key which i created 1.5 years ago when I was applying for PR FSW and which still works? Ill have to create a new GC-Key for my wife (the principal applicant)?

kashifaziz

Star Member
Jan 20, 2015
THANKS!! Im so relieved you cant imagine! I just submitted the application yesterday and it was received by IRCC today noon!

Also a couple of very noobish questions:
1. i cant link the application till ive received AOR right?
2. I tried putting "N/A" in as many empty spaces as possible but I didnt put anything and kept the blanks for "Application ID" and "Client UCI" empty. Is that ok?
3. Also I cant link the application to my own GC-Key which i created 1.5 years ago when I was applying for PR FSW and which still works? Ill have to create a new GC-Key for my wife (the principal applicant)?

Ok i called IRCC

1. They said in IM 0008 '1' is the correct answer. I also asked them why during linking of accounts we have to write 2, they said "Ofcourse on the overall application they are assessing both the sponsor as well as the applicant but IM0008 is only about the "Applicants"'
2. Linking is only done after AOR.
3. We're not supposed to put N/A for Application ID and Client UCI and have to leave it blank since these will be applicable later.
4. Ofcourse for the spouse a new GC-Key has to be created (that was a silly question from me haha)

Ruchir

May 28, 2018
Hey everyone, if you're having trouble linking your application try going off the info from your most recent GCMS notes. If you have not ordered them i'd highly suggest that you do it. I was able to finally access our application by finding out from notes that:

-my husbands FAMILY name was logged in as his FULL name
-the CITY he was born in was actually CITY,TOWN

it's little things like these; where either the officer makes mistakes or it's a highly sensitive search engine.

Hope this helps.
Where can I get these GCMS notes?Please advise..Highly frustrated trying to get the application linked.3 months and about 20x5 attempts. Anything would be helpful.Thanks a ton....

Ruchir

May 28, 2018
Hey everyone, if you're having trouble linking your application try going off the info from your most recent GCMS notes. If you have not ordered them i'd highly suggest that you do it. I was able to finally access our application by finding out from notes that:

-my husbands FAMILY name was logged in as his FULL name
-the CITY he was born in was actually CITY,TOWN

it's little things like these; where either the officer makes mistakes or it's a highly sensitive search engine.

Hope this helps.
How do we order the GCMS notes?Please advise.Thanks