+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Linking a PSR SAH application to CIC account not possible

reshah

May 26, 2018
Hi,

Has any one who is under the Sponsorship Agreement Holder program been able to link their application to a CIC account?

I tried to do so with the G application number I received from IRCC but couldn't do it. There are no categories for refugees in the (link existing application) page. Even when I choose PR applications, there are no subcategories for refugees (except for in-land refugees). Even when I try that, it just tells me there is no match.

Thanks.

Niyuba

Star Member
Jan 26, 2022
Hi,

Has any one who is under the Sponsorship Agreement Holder program been able to link their application to a CIC account?

I tried to do so with the G application number I received from IRCC but couldn't do it. There are no categories for refugees in the (link existing application) page. Even when I choose PR applications, there are no subcategories for refugees (except for in-land refugees). Even when I try that, it just tells me there is no match.

Thanks.
Unfortunately for PSR applicants it's not yet possible to link your application with IRCC account.

You can only Check your Application Status in eCAS by using your G number or UCI.

Reactions: reshah

reshah

May 26, 2018
Unfortunately for PSR applicants it's not yet possible to link your application with IRCC account.

You can only Check your Application Status in eCAS by using your G number or UCI.
I see. Thanks. I liked that online accounts would provide more details, even if it's a ghost update. Plus some agents, especially in Outland Visa Offices, don't care much about updating the eCAS. My application is almost done, but in the eCAS I only have 2 entries: AOR + Processing start.