Linked Online Application Need Help

Nov 16, 2018
Lahore
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
IRC LONDON
Hello Everyone
  • today i linked my application for the first time because a year back i have tried it was giving me an error so i have sending my documents through mail ever since now i heard there will be a delay with mail if i upload documents online its quick so my application was received in jan 2017 and i got an email that about additional family i have to send it again because i had a baby boy also some other documents they need more information but its not giving me an option to upload anything online after linking my account
  • Application status
    We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
    but i got an email a week back they need additional documents and here it says we will let you know again its the first time in last 10 months i linked my application so it makes sense there is no record of that but how do i proceed now should i wait or may be i should gather all the documents and send it to IRC LONDON
  • I dont know the address where do i have send the documents by mail now in mail it says IRC LONDON

Nov 16, 2018
Lahore
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
IRC LONDON
I have applied on IRC web form London page but i cant upload all of them at once it says u cant upload more than 3.5 MB
then i thought i can submit 3.5 MB and then start over again and by doing so i can get all my documents submitted i dont even know if its a good
idea because when i submitted all my documents like this i read it says do not submit this form more than once now i am worried if they
will receive the documents or not
CAN ANYONE HELP PLZ

Wakki

Champion Member
Sep 18, 2017
if you sent the documents thru IRCC webform the certainly are received.....when sending documents thru webform, if the file size its too large, you may upload and send them separately not exceeding the max file size.