+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Link of ITA with EE

Ranu@green

Jun 15, 2021
If someone has received ITA from one province, his/her profile has been disabled/pulled out from EE pool for the time, untill that ITA Process for that specific province. Means that candidate cannot work on any other application OR that application is not visible/accessible to any other province.

Is it true ?

mrsamcan

Star Member
Jun 16, 2019
If someone has received ITA from one province, his/her profile has been disabled/pulled out from EE pool for the time, untill that ITA Process for that specific province. Means that candidate cannot work on any other application OR that application is not visible/accessible to any other province.

Is it true ?
The word is nomination. ITA is the one that IRCC sends on EE.

Yes, provinces send nomination. Multiple province can nominate you, however you can accept only one. Once you accept other province can't nominate you.

Ranu@green

Jun 15, 2021
Thanks mrsamcan for reply.
I think I should ask my question in other words.

Like in the case of Manitoba - after you raise EOI, you get a letter from Manitoba Immigration to submit a complete application, with all proofs and documents. So my question was related to that. In the meantime I am working with that Province, my EE profile will be available and visible for any other PNP program as well?

wonderbly

VIP Member
Aug 26, 2020
Thanks mrsamcan for reply.
I think I should ask my question in other words.

Like in the case of Manitoba - after you raise EOI, you get a letter from Manitoba Immigration to submit a complete application, with all proofs and documents. So my question was related to that. In the meantime I am working with that Province, my EE profile will be available and visible for any other PNP program as well?
Your profile remains in the pool until you get a nomination AND you have accepted the nomination.

Reactions: mrsamcan and scylla