+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

"Level of study" option in IMM1294e document

arunmak

Jul 16, 2018
Hello All,

I have got admission for a post graduate diploma in Business Administration program in Langara college.

I would like to know what is the value that has to be filled in "My Level of Study will be field"

It has the following options that is applicable for colleges :
  • PTC/TCST/DVS/AVS
  • CEGEP - Pre-University
  • CEGEP - Technical
  • College - Certificate
  • College - Diploma
  • College - Applied Degree
  • ESL / FSL and college
  • Other Studies
There is no option for Post Degree studies. Can you please help me in filling the form.

Regards,
Arun Kumar

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
Hello All,

I have got admission for a post graduate diploma in Business Administration program in Langara college.

I would like to know what is the value that has to be filled in "My Level of Study will be field"

It has the following options that is applicable for colleges :
  • PTC/TCST/DVS/AVS
  • CEGEP - Pre-University
  • CEGEP - Technical
  • College - Certificate
  • College - Diploma
  • College - Applied Degree
  • ESL / FSL and college
  • Other Studies
There is no option for Post Degree studies. Can you please help me in filling the form.

Regards,
Arun Kumar
Any idea what you chose for this option???

Karan64braaap

Jul 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
thanks. It's sad to know that they couldn't even add one more option named Post grad diploma or post degree diploma.
Yeah ikr at first I was like tf they don’t even have an option for that.. that’s poor from them! Anyhow you applying now or you already have an application in process?

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
Yeah ikr at first I was like tf they don’t even have an option for that.. that’s poor from them! Anyhow you applying now or you already have an application in process?
Applying now. Got an LOA yesterday for May intake. I know I am late but have to apply now.

Karan64braaap

Jul 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Applying now. Got an LOA yesterday for May intake. I know I am late but have to apply now.
Nah it’s all good I’m sure you’ll be fine. Backlogs are getting cleared for Jan intake first and then it’s gonna be our turn so don’t worry. Good luck! If you need any help or advice, don’t hesitate to hit me up :D
P.S what college and program are you opting for?

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
Nah it’s all good I’m sure you’ll be fine. Backlogs are getting cleared for Jan intake first and then it’s gonna be our turn so don’t worry. Good luck! If you need any help or advice, don’t hesitate to hit me up :D
P.S what college and program are you opting for?
Thank you.
Can you share your program and Timeline?
SDS or non-SDS? I am going for non-SDS

Karan64braaap

Jul 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Thank you.
Can you share your program and Timeline?
SDS or non-SDS? I am going for non-SDS
I’d be wary of choosing non sds for may intake as there’s a possibility you might not get visa in time.
Applied on 11th feb
Submission confirmation 11th feb
Bil 12th feb
Biometrics done on 18th feb(updated on the same day)
No further updates whatsoever

program: Post baccalaureate diploma in accountancy, Douglas college, Bc

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
I’d be wary of choosing non sds for may intake as there’s a possibility you might not get visa in time.
Applied on 11th feb
Submission confirmation 11th feb
Bil 12th feb
Biometrics done on 18th feb(updated on the same day)
No further updates whatsoever

program: Post baccalaureate diploma in accountancy, Douglas college, Bc
Ok. But isn't it true that there have been delays with SDS too? That is the reason I was thinking of non-SDS.

Karan64braaap

Jul 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Ok. But isn't it true that there have been delays with SDS too? That is the reason I was thinking of non-SDS.
There was! But now sds files are getting processed faster. All my friends who applied for Jan intake under sds have been approved as opposed to some who applied under non-sds. In addition to that non sds requires a heap of docs so I chose sds.
Whatever you wanna go for, just do it ASAP

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
There was! But now sds files are getting processed faster. All my friends who applied for Jan intake under sds have been approved as opposed to some who applied under non-sds. In addition to that non sds requires a heap of docs so I chose sds.
Whatever you wanna go for, just do it ASAP
Thanks man. Please keep posted on the future updates. Are there any threads that speak of Jan SDS timelines? Will be helpful

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
Can you share what did to write under 'current activity/Occupation' if one is not working and studying online for another certification course? This is under EMPLOYMENT section of imm1294

Karan64braaap

Jul 6, 2020
Category........
STUDY
Can you share what did to write under 'current activity/Occupation' if one is not working and studying online for another certification course? This is under EMPLOYMENT section of imm1294
Just write “preparing for study visa application”from the date you graduated till today.

Reactions: gta88

gta88

Jun 30, 2018
Just write “preparing for study visa application”from the date you graduated till today.
For Letter of Acceptance, I only have a 1 page document that lists all the program information , tuition etc. At the very end, it states the deposit paid. Do I need anything else? For example, receipt from college that fees has been paid ? because I have not received any separate receipt from the college.