+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

LETTER OF INTRODUCTION

raman001

Oct 7, 2016
Hi friends,
i got my visa but i did not get LETTER OF INTRODUCTION.??
my friend told me that this letter is important.
plz help?

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

raman001 said:
Hi friends,
plz help?

No, this letter isn't important. You should be fine with TRV on PP.

Believer_17

Apr 4, 2017
i received letter of introduction in the online account as correspondent pdf. did you apply online or paper?

raman001 said:
Hi friends,
plz help?

yazan_rus

Sep 25, 2017
Ok, I had the same situation where I was issued a visa but no letter of introduction received. I read countless threads where people were asking the same question, but unfortunately, nobody bothered to post what happened after. And then, there are those who would invent things like the letter is not required anymore.

I applied for TRV and work permit. and got the passport back 1 week before the travel date. No letter of introduction received. I emailed the CIC, and was told that I should expect an answer in 28 days, working days! - thanks ...

I took my chances and landed without the letter, trusting those who would tell you that the letter isn't important. Well, it is important. Without it, the officer could not print my work permit. Because if you do not have the letter, it means that some CIC employee did not click a button to move your application to a certain status. The officers will then decide whether they could admit you to Canada as a tourist, reminding you that you could not work.

So I ended up in Canada, without a work permit, despite having a job offer. Wandered around for a week, before CIC realized their mistake, and sent the letter. But this is not enough. You cannot take the letter and show up somewhere. You have to leave the country and reenter.

Two thumbs up!

imyrv

May 23, 2018
indore
Category........
Visa Office......
vfs ahmedabad
Ok, I had the same situation where I was issued a visa but no letter of introduction received. I read countless threads where people were asking the same question, but unfortunately, nobody bothered to post what happened after. And then, there are those who would invent things like the letter is not required anymore.

I applied for TRV and work permit. and got the passport back 1 week before the travel date. No letter of introduction received. I emailed the CIC, and was told that I should expect an answer in 28 days, working days! - thanks ...

I took my chances and landed without the letter, trusting those who would tell you that the letter isn't important. Well, it is important. Without it, the officer could not print my work permit. Because if you do not have the letter, it means that some CIC employee did not click a button to move your application to a certain status. The officers will then decide whether they could admit you to Canada as a tourist, reminding you that you could not work.

So I ended up in Canada, without a work permit, despite having a job offer. Wandered around for a week, before CIC realized their mistake, and sent the letter. But this is not enough. You cannot take the letter and show up somewhere. You have to leave the country and reenter.

Two thumbs up!
thank u so much for info