+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter of Interest from PEI

Remya86

Jan 3, 2017
Hi Friends,

I received a message in my CIC account stating "Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter" from Prince Edward Island. They have asked me to contact Prince Edward Island directly, If I want to be considered for PNP nomination. From certain forum and their website I found the email address as - expressentry@gov.pe.ca
Please help me on how should I proceed. Do I need to just sent them a mail stating I am interested or do I need to fill the EOI form and send them?What are the steps I need to take to further?

Thanks in advance.

Defmode

Jul 1, 2017
Fill the EOI form, stating and explaining the reasons why you are interested in PEI and send to them via email

PuneetJ

Dec 29, 2017
NOC Code......
Hi Friends,

I received a message in my CIC account stating "Provincial/Territorial Interest Letter" from Prince Edward Island. They have asked me to contact Prince Edward Island directly, If I want to be considered for PNP nomination. From certain forum and their website I found the email address as - expressentry@gov.pe.ca
Please help me on how should I proceed. Do I need to just sent them a mail stating I am interested or do I need to fill the EOI form and send them?What are the steps I need to take to further?

Thanks in advance.
Hi, I also got the same message on 11th Dec 2017. I have replied them and shown my interest in PEI. My NOC is 2175. Could you tell your NOC ?

Thanks and Good luck

Remya86

Jan 3, 2017
My NOC is 2173. I have also sent the EOI as per their request. But not sure about job opportunities for IT and my technology.

Ssrs09

Aug 9, 2018
Hi Friends,

Thanks in advance.
Hi
I also got interest letter from pei but they asked me send resume when I contacted them. I wonder if they asked you for the same before EOI??

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi
I also got interest letter from pei but they asked me send resume when I contacted them. I wonder if they asked you for the same before EOI??
Hey, can you tell me how you received a interest letter from them? Do you have any connection to PEI?

Ssrs09

Aug 9, 2018
I got from EE stream. No connection or job. I have no idea what it is that is why I am asking?

Ssrs09

Aug 9, 2018
Did already but no reply yet. Fingers crossed.
I guess noc 2243 but not sure since agent did all the work.

Remya86

Jan 3, 2017
Hi
Hi,
I had received the interest letter and I had contacted them too. They asked me some documents. However, in the last mail I received, they asked me to contact some employers to check for some openings. Later, my express entry profile was deactivated after one year and I created a new profile. So I am not sure if the letter of interest is valid now.

Thanks.

Ssrs09

Aug 9, 2018
Hi,
I had received the interest letter and I had contacted them too. They asked me some documents. However, in the last mail I received, they asked me to contact some employers to check for some openings. Later, my express entry profile was deactivated after one year and I created a new profile. So I am not sure if the letter of interest is valid now.

Thanks.
When did you receive this and how much time do they take to reply?
I wonder if these employers do consider outsiders with no working rights.

Remya86

Jan 3, 2017
When did you receive this and how much time do they take to reply?
I wonder if these employers do consider outsiders with no working rights.
I had received on the 1st week of December 2017, their replies were very prompt. For the employers to consider outsiders, I felt it is very difficult. Firstly, there were very few opening for my skills and whichever I applied, I didn't get any reply.

Ssrs09

Aug 9, 2018
I thought this is a good news initially but looks like its not apparently.
What documents did they ask for before they gave you employers list?

Remya86

Jan 3, 2017
I thought this is a good news initially but looks like its not apparently.
What documents did they ask for before they gave you employers list?
Don't lose hopes. Its really matter of luck. If they have your skills in demand, they might issue nomination without any job offer too.