+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Letter of Interest from PEI

Semak

Sep 23, 2018
Which is why you need to be patient. They will contact you and will give instructions how to proceed.
Okay great ,it seems you have gone through this all process ? If so ,can you please share detail.
e.g the documents they may ask ,the time required after NOI and so on please
Thanks

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Okay great ,it seems you have gone through this all process ? If so ,can you please share detail.
e.g the documents they may ask ,the time required after NOI and so on please
Thanks
Lol, no I haven't gone through this process. Wish I did :p

Reactions: Semak

skv1978

Sep 12, 2018
Hello ,
I got the same email"Letter of interest " , Also forwarded my resume too.
At first glance i was like Wowww ,and now after going through the correspondence, it seems like Long way and luck :p

Anyway be optimistic ... and look forward .

Would like to request you all those got earlier (@ Ssrs,skv1978,SitLord...),please keep posting for the update .
Hi

Have you got any response after forwarding the Resume. I dint receive any response.

This week CIC news letter says " 270 invitations were issued to candidates in Prince Edward Island’s Express Entry and Labour Impact categories."

Guys, If any of you received further communication from PEI , after the email " Letter of interest " , please keep us posted. Thank you!.

Reactions: Semak

Semak

Sep 23, 2018
Hi

Have you got any response after forwarding the Resume. I dint receive any response.

This week CIC news letter says " 270 invitations were issued to candidates in Prince Edward Island’s Express Entry and Labour Impact categories."

Guys, If any of you received further communication from PEI , after the email " Letter of interest " , please keep us posted. Thank you!.

No , I didn't . :(

When did you receive email for the CV request ?
Whats your NOC and PEI score Please ?

skv1978

Sep 12, 2018
Folks,

Any update from PEI or any other province . My things are not moving , it is same where i started a year back due to low scores.

nably86

Jan 29, 2019
Hi,

I received Letter of Interest from PEI in September 2018, I submitted my application package in return in October. As a response, they asked me to send me resume and they will get back to me. However, there is no response yet.

Has anyone received ITA after receiving Letter of Interest from PEI, I could not find any clear response to that in any thread.

skv1978

Sep 12, 2018
Hi,

I received Letter of Interest from PEI in September 2018, I submitted my application package in return in October. As a response, they asked me to send me resume and they will get back to me. However, there is no response yet.

Has anyone received ITA after receiving Letter of Interest from PEI, I could not find any clear response to that in any thread.

I too did the same . No Response yet .